No announcement yet.

Devin Nunes Met with Ex-Ukrainian Official to get dirt on Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He was NOT paid by Russians, who ,following a lot of people here,are the enemies of the US.

Comment

• Originally posted by ljadw View Post
      He was NOT paid by Russians, who ,following a lot of people here,are the enemies of the US.
      I don't know why you bother. There are people who are lost to reality and reason and those people are the lefty-liberal Trump haters. What you, me and the rest of the level-headed should do is leave them to mouth off amongst them selves. In the end, they will eat each other and the rest of us can sit back and enjoy watching the feast.

‘Tis said his form is tiny, yet
      All human ills he can subdue,
      Or with a bauble or medal
      Can win mans heart for you;
      And many a blessing know to stew
      To make a megloamaniac bright;
      Give honour to the dainty Corse,
      The Pixie is a little shite.

Comment

• Level-headed?
        We are not now that strength which in old days
        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
        Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
        To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Clinton's Foundation is a profit foundation : the ruler of Qatar does not give money to a non-profit Foundation .
          You are NOT entitled to make your own fact. Even the sources you use mention that it is a non-profit

https://nypost.com/2018/11/24/donati...llarys-defeat/

Federal authorities have long been probing the non-profit over allegations of “pay to play.”

Next time you want to address my quotes make sure you are honest!
          My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

• Originally posted by pamak View Post

You are NOT entitled to make your own fact. Even the sources you use mention that it is a non-profit

https://nypost.com/2018/11/24/donati...llarys-defeat/

Federal authorities have long been probing the non-profit over allegations of “pay to play.”

Next time you want to address my quotes make sure you are honest!
            The ruler of Qatar does not give money to a non-profit foundation.
            It is not so that he was concerned about the fate of poor children as long Hillary was the candidate to become potus, but stopped to be concerned and thus stopped to give money to Hillary,when she lost the elections .
            It is not the Federal authorities but the ruler of Qatar who decides that the Clinton Foundation is a profit organisation .The terrorist tied Iranian Alavi foundation has also donated money to the Clinton Foundation .The Alavi foundation is not non profit and does not support non profit organisations.The SS also did not support non profit foundations.The Alavi foundation is controlled by the terrorists from Teheran .

Comment

The ruler of Qatar does not give money to a non-profit foundation.
              It is not so that he was concerned about the fate of poor children as long Hillary was the candidate to become potus, but stopped to be concerned and thus stopped to give money to Hillary,when she lost the elections .
              It is not the Federal authorities but the ruler of Qatar who decides that the Clinton Foundation is a profit organisation .The terrorist tied Iranian Alavi foundation has also donated money to the Clinton Foundation .The Alavi foundation is not non profit and does not support non profit organisations.The SS also did not support non profit foundations.The Alavi foundation is controlled by the terrorists from Teheran .
              WTF?

The ruler of Qatar can give money to non-profits and to whatever he wants. His motives for doing so does not change the FACT that the Clinton Foundation is registered as a non-profit! If you have evidence that the Foundation is sponsoring terrorism talk to Barr. Your claims worths nothing! Here we talk about an easily verifiable fact regarding the Clinton Foundation.

My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

• The fact that the Clinton Foundation is registered as a non-profit,is not a proof that it is a non-profit .
                The Aliva Foundation is also registered as non-profit .

Comment

The fact that the Clinton Foundation is registered as a non-profit,is not a proof that it is a non-profit .
                  The Aliva Foundation is also registered as non-profit .
                  All I care is to separate facts from your conspiracy claims. The courts do not have a problem with the Clinton Foundation. If you want to talk about non-profit charity foundations that are not really non-profit, you should look for Trump's and his kids' foundation. That is where the courts got involved and where illegal conduct was found. These are the facts!
                  Last edited by pamak; 07 Dec 19, 15:43.

Comment

• "you, me, and the rest of the level-headed"?

The Oracle from Belgium who once claimed that 99% of all muslims are rapists calling "level-headed".
                    You gotta be kidding.
                    Knowing that about 50% of the world's muslims are women makes the 99% rapist claim even more stupid than it already is.

"level-headed". "99% of all muslims are rapists".

Dear god. This is a classic.

"99% of all muslims are rapists". "Level-headed".

Don't even mention the conspiracy theories where 51 governments and all the media conspire to hush up terrorist attacks.
                    GEEZ. LEVEL-HEADED.
                    "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return"

Comment

• Originally posted by Rutger View Post
                      "you, me, and the rest of the level-headed"?

The Oracle from Belgium who once claimed that 99% of all muslims are rapists calling "level-headed".
                      You gotta be kidding.
                      Knowing that about 50% of the world's muslims are women makes the 99% rapist claim even more stupid than it already is.

Don't even mention the conspiracy theories where 51 governments and all the media conspire to hush up terrorist attacks.
                      GEEZ. LEVEL-HEADED.
                      And they have the nerve to start threads talking about "unity"

https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/f...g-support-bill

Comment

• Originally posted by Rutger View Post
                        "you, me, and the rest of the level-headed"?

You gotta be kidding.

GEEZ. LEVEL-HEADED.
                        I suspect a true Norwegian blue parrot has replaced the "Oracle".
                        The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

• Originally posted by marktwain View Post

I suspect a true Norwegian blue parrot has replaced the "Oracle".
                          As a Greek, the only Oracle I know is that of Delphi.

https://www.pbs.org/empires/thegreek...ound/7_p1.html

Okay, I can add the one in Matrix...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X