Devin Nunes Met with Ex-Ukrainian Official to get dirt on Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ljadw View Post

That's not a reason to know why Giuliani was in Ukraine : only the potus can give someone clearance.
    Well I have heard somewhere on this forum if Trump give you an order you need to follow it. So guess you are saying people should not do what Trump ordered em to lol

Comment

In 2010 the husband of the US Secretary of State, who ( the Secretary of State )was considered as the probable Democratic presidential candidate in 2016 , received $ 500000 from a Russian oligarch , Every one knows that a Russian oligarch dos not give $ 500000 for free ,but that this was
      a quid pro quo .
      The media remained silent.Adam Schiff remained silent . This does prevent the media and Adam Schiff from attacking Trump about the Ukraine ''deal .''
      Adam Schiff and the media would not have remained silent if Melania Trump had received not $ 500000 but only $ 5000 from a Russian oligarch .

4 years later, The Democrats and their allies decided to give $ hundreds of millions to the corrupt president of a corrupt country (Ukraine ) ,money Ukraine did not need .At the same time, the corrupt president wanted to steal the major Ukrainian enterprise that was the possession of a corrupt Ukrainian oligarch ( the classic case of a thief stealing from an other thief ) .This corrupt country was de facto ruled by a US VP. What did the corrupt oligarch ? He gave the son of the VP ( a nitwit looking for a job ) $ 2.4 million and curiously the danger of the corrupt president vanished and for the modest sum of $ 2,4 million ,he conserved his empire ,that was worth $ a lot of billions : its revenue for 2018 was estimated at at least $ 400 million .
      Ukrainian oligarchs are as Russian oligarchs : they do not give $ 2,4 million away for free .
      When this quid pro quo ($ 2.4 million for the son of the VP if the VP saved Burisma ) was leaked, the media and Adam Schiff attacked ....the messenger .
      Hypocrites .
      You mean a non-profit of a candidate's husband received some donations from an oligarch. Do not bring a conversation about nonprofits after the recent fiasco and the court decision with the illegal activities with Trump's charity.

And do not tell us about giving money to corrupt governments when Trump also has no problem with such thing. Suddenly, one year before the election Trump claimed that he became interested in fighting corruption in Ukraine. Meanwhile, even Trump's official channels cautioned the new president to not prosecute the previous government.

The only hypocrite here is Trump. And I noticed that you shut your big mouth about Poroshenko's corruption after I gave you Volker's testimony. But in your usual style, you have adopted the gunshot approach of jumping from one thing to another in order to supposedly support you position. You do not present any coherent arguments. You just throw mud and fake news in the air without links and evidence and hope that some will stick on Biden. Meanwhile, Trump was doing FOR PROFIT business in Russia with his Beauty Pageant contest and this continued even after he became a client since we learned that he was trying to close deals there even after the start of his campaign.

Hypocrites!
      My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

• Trump did business with Russia ( which was legal ) as long as he was a private person .
        The Clinton couple received money from an Russian oligarch with as aim to influence them . The Clinton Foundation received billions from foreign governments to influence Bill and Hillary . When Hillary failed to become potus, the money stopped . This proves that the money was given for political reasons and Bill and Hillary knew it but still accepted the money .
        Headlines from the ultra left Huffington Post on 11/07/ 2016 :
        Foreign Support for Hillary is strong argument against her candidacy.

Comment

• Originally posted by craven View Post

Well I have heard somewhere on this forum if Trump give you an order you need to follow it. So guess you are saying people should not do what Trump ordered em to lol
          No : I am not saying this : that there was no need for the left hand ( the official channel ) to know what the right hand ( the unofficial channel ) was doing .

Comment

• Hillary said that Tulsi Gabbard was supported by the Russians, but her foundation and Bill himself received millions from the Russians .
            As Tulsi Gabbard said : Hilary is the embodiment of corruption .

Comment

• Originally posted by pamak View Post
              Yovanovitch was also fighting corruption according to the testimonies of the diplomats.
              That isn't a duty of an ambassador.

"I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

No : I am not saying this : that there was no need for the left hand ( the official channel ) to know what the right hand ( the unofficial channel ) was doing .
                yes there is if Trump is the one who directed the guys to get info and directed Giulani to work with his guys on the ground.

So to help you Trump directed the Official guys to work with the unofficial channel and the Unofficial channel to work with the Official channel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nichols View Post

That isn't a duty of an ambassador.
                  It is, as long as this is the policy of the US.

Last edited by pamak; 04 Dec 19, 18:28.
                  My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Trump did business with Russia ( which was legal ) as long as he was a private person .
                    The Clinton couple received money from an Russian oligarch with as aim to influence them . The Clinton Foundation received billions from foreign governments to influence Bill and Hillary . When Hillary failed to become potus, the money stopped . This proves that the money was given for political reasons and Bill and Hillary knew it but still accepted the money .
                    Headlines from the ultra left Huffington Post on 11/07/ 2016 :
                    Foreign Support for Hillary is strong argument against her candidacy.
                    Ohh, so whenever it fits you, doing business is legal and whenever it does not fit you, doing business is evidence of corruption even when doing such business is legal. And donating to the Clinton Foundation is legal too. Again, double standards of your reasoning with your broad statements.

In contrast to your simplistic stance, my post is that doing business can be evaluated as worthy or not of an investigation based on the surrounding circumstances. And such circumstances may make an action which enface value APPEARS legal, being actually illegal because it is linked to some corrupt intend. And this can apply from doing business to firing an AG or an FBI Director.

Also, the fact that donors want to influence Clinton or Trump or any politician is nothing new. The issue is how the recipients respond. And as I reminded you, Clinton was not even in the office in 2016 and in fact did not even contest Obama in his second 2012 election. In other words, she did not have the opportunity in 2016 to be engaged in any abuse of any office. The rest about when money stopped is just a silly piece of evidence.
                    First again, you pull things out of thin air without support.

Second, even if money donated to the Clinton Foundation went down after Obama or Trump won the election, this only shows the natural effect of people being unwilling to bet their money on the horse that came second. But again, the actions of those donors about how to legally spend their money for charity in a non-profit organization of Hillary's husband does not affect the evaluation of the candidate's actions . So, without transcripts or whistleblowers revealing Clinton's actions as a government official to use her office for personal gain, you have no case. And again, Clinton was not even a government official in 2016.

Comment

It is, as long as this is the policy of the US.
                      When did that become the "policy of the US" for ambassadors to fight corruption in other countries?

"I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

When did that become the "policy of the US" for ambassadors to fight corruption in other countries?
                        When the US gives them money and military aid. Plus, both the Obama and the Trump administration officials actually claim publicly that they intended to fight corruption in Ukraine as a condition of whatever Ukrainians would get from the US.

Comment

When the US gives them money and military aid. Plus, both the Obama and the Trump administration officials actually claim publicly that they intended to fight corruption in Ukraine as a condition of whatever Ukrainians would get from the US.
                          Giving aid means that the ambassador is tasked with "fighting corruption"?

You claimed it was the "policy of the US" giving aid does not change the duties of an ambassador.

Reminder, here is your claim:

Originally posted by pamak View Post
                          Yovanovitch was also fighting corruption according to the testimonies of the diplomats.
                          The ambassadors duties does not include fighting corruption, it never has.

Comment

Giving aid means that the ambassador is tasked with "fighting corruption"?

You claimed it was the "policy of the US" giving aid does not change the duties of an ambassador.

Reminder, here is your claim:

The ambassadors duties does not include fighting corruption, it never has.
                            I did not say that. There is not an automatic link.

I said that the US administrations (both Obama's and Trump's ) pointed at the aid as the reason they saw that it was important for the US to pressure Ukraine to fight corruption. And that was what guided diplomats in Ukraine.

Comment

I did not say that.

I said that the US administrations (both Obama's and Trump's ) pointed at the aid as the reason they saw that it was important for the US to pressure Ukraine to fight corruption. And that was what guided diplomats in Ukraine.
                              You do know that we can read what you posted.....

Yes, you did say that, I asked:

"When did that become the "policy of the US" for ambassadors to fight corruption in other countries?"

You came back with:

Originally posted by pamak View Post
                              When the US gives them money and military aid.
                              This all originated from you claim that the ambassador "was also fighting corruption"

Comment

You do know that we can read what you posted.....

Yes, you did say that, I asked:

"When did that become the "policy of the US" for ambassadors to fight corruption in other countries?"

You came back with:

This all originated from you claim that the ambassador "was also fighting corruption"
                                I do not need to articulate everything. I expect things that are on public record that can be understood without me referring to every detail around them. But if you wanted a clarification of what I meant,you got it after you asked your question.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X