Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Impeachment Hearings?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

The House Intelligence Committee has begun work on its report in the impeachment inquiry against President Donald Trump, Chairman Adam B. Schiff, D-Calif., said in an interview Friday.

The committee, which on Thursday wrapped up public testimony with a dozen current and former administration officials, will continue working on its investigation while compiling the report, Schiff said in his Capitol Hill office. The report will signify a handoff in the impeachment inquiry from the Intelligence Committee to the House Judiciary Committee, which would write articles of impeachment.

“We’re not foreclosing the possibility of additional depositions or hearings, but we’re also not willing to wait months and months and let them play rope-a-dope with us in the courts,” Schiff said, referring to ongoing legal battles over the refusal of some witnesses to testify or provide documents.

Schiff said the committee will work on “both tracks” of continuing to investigate while “beginning to put our report together.” He refused to say when the report may come out or whether he believes articles of impeachment are warranted.

But at the end of Thursday’s public hearing, Schiff declared that Trump’s actions were worse than President Richard Nixon’s, who left office when it became clear he would be impeached and removed for covering up the Watergate burglary.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

bored-icon-0.jpg
      {}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
        Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

During his impeachment hearing testimony this week, Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman has reminded us of the need for the military to stick to its governing principles. Those principles would guard against dishonorable partisan moves such as Vindman’s appearance before the House Intelligence Committee in his military attire merely to squabble over his bureaucratic disagreement with Trump’s foreign policy, or his gross exaggeration of his political resume in his opening statement.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/11/22...sIJ9-dKjaiWcs0

Keep spamming the forum with your Trump Derangement Syndrome click bait
          “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
            During his impeachment hearing testimony this week, Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman has reminded us of the need for the military to stick to its governing principles. Those principles would guard against dishonorable partisan moves such as Vindman’s appearance before the House Intelligence Committee in his military attire merely to squabble over his bureaucratic disagreement with Trump’s foreign policy, or his gross exaggeration of his political resume in his opening statement.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/11/22...sIJ9-dKjaiWcs0

Keep spamming the forum with your Trump Derangement Syndrome click bait
            First, it isn't spam. It's current events. Further it involves what is going on in the country and what the Trump administration, and those who support what he is doing, is attempting to do to damage the nation.

And your defamatory comments on LtCol Vindman are disingenuous. LtCol Vindman was subpoenaed and was bound to appear. As he is a serving officer, the wearing of his uniform was more than appropriate.

Where are you getting your 'interesting' ideas about the armed forces? You've already shown that you don't know much about the armed forces and you continue to pile on nonsense that is nothing more than a personal attack.
            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

Well I guess everyone is pulling a paycheck on this, what is going to be the final cost?

Comment

Ask Trump and his lackeys.

On a much more serious note, you might want to ask how badly Trump et all are going to hurt the country.

Comment

Here comes the Judge, from FOX

https://www.yahoo.com/news/andrew-na...010541489.html
                  "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                    Ask Trump and his lackeys.

On a much more serious note, you might want to ask how badly Trump et all are going to hurt the country.
                    It's been three years now and I am still waiting for the impending doom.

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

What 'impending doom' are you talking about? Or, did you not pay attention to those who testified in the last two weeks, especially Dr Fiona Hill?

Comment

What 'impending doom' are you talking about?
                        you might want to ask how badly Trump et all are going to hurt the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

Instead...Massena singlehandedly doomed ACG. Members are fleeing this forum like a sinking ship. I'm shocked the mods allowed him to do so much damage the past 3 years.

Comment

What 'impending doom' are you talking about? Or, did you not pay attention to those who testified in the last two weeks, especially Dr Fiona Hill?
                            Hill was caught give false testimony, how is that helpful. She is obviously another political hack.
                            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

Hill was caught give false testimony, how is that helpful. She is obviously another political hack.
                              And what was Dr Hill's 'false testimony'? You are misrepresenting her testimony. And she is not a political hack, but a well-educated civil servant who is doing more than her assigned duty.

That is the way of the Trumpers, now isn't it? Personally attack those with whom you disagree...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X