• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Window of Tesla’s “bulletproof” truck shatters at unveiling

Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
    Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Well, on the bright side it didn't explode in flames...

Comment

This is what they call...karma.

Just wait until the electric 2020 Mustang is unveiled. Ford will only build a certain amount at first to see how well it is received before putting it on the production line.

"Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

I cancelled my Tesla order.

Comment

Fortunately I wasn't looking to purchase a Tesla for the SWAT team. Now an actual armored vehicle....yes.
          Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

I'm not going to root against an American manufacturer.

For as patriotic as we're supposed to be, somehow we don't support our own products in the manner other countries support theirs.
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post

Just wait until the electric 2020 Mustang is unveiled. Ford will only build a certain amount at first to see how well it is received before putting it on the production line.

It won't be received well because making an electric Mustang is pure blasphemy.

Also it was already unveiled.
              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
              - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

It won't be received well because making an electric Mustang is pure blasphemy.

Also it was already unveiled.
                Agreed. Make something else and call it an electric sports car. Don't further ruin one of the few remaining musclecars.

Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                  I'm not going to root against an American manufacturer.

For as patriotic as we're supposed to be, somehow we don't support our own products in the manner other countries support theirs.
                  Patriotism has nothing at all to do with being asked to support any product or any company that does not measure up to existing standards. That is the basis of capitalism and competitive marketing.

If all someone wants to do is lie for their paycheck, they should go into politics.
                  Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post

Forgive me for pointing this out but Ford is the last company on earth to be trusted to produce this type of product, and the last thing we need these days is millions of mass produced lethally polluting lithium ion batters that require even greater amounts of fossil fuels to generate the electricity to charge them, while moving all of America into a tiny radius that they can reasonably reach.

What we actually need is hydrogen fuel cells, with or without electric drive. Frankly, the added technology makes them expensive to own and even more expensive to maintain.

NEVER forget that Ford gave us the Instant Napalm Pinto.

As the old joke goes:

Fix
                    Or
                    Repair
                    Daily

Comment

The DeLorean looks better.

Comment

Technologically
                        Exotic
                        Solution
                        Lacking
                        Application

Comment

Originally posted by III Corps View Post

The DeLorean looks better.
                          Only if it comes with the matter transforming engine and time machine options. Anybody can go 88 miles per hour these days, but were does that get you?

Comment

That Mustang spin off really doesn't look that bad.
                            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X