Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Topless in Utah? You may be a sex offender, depending on

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Topless in Utah? You may be a sex offender, depending on

    What sex you are, This is a crazy case. Opinions please


    https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/na...b-3d3b02994fa1
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

  • #2
    Sounds about right for Utah. It's an extremely conservative state.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

    The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
      Sounds about right for Utah. It's an extremely conservative state.

      I wonder if there are nudist colonies?
      Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
      Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post


        I wonder if there are nudist colonies?
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/flinthills/3441636411/ Nudie beach Milford Kansas
        The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by marktwain View Post
          Beached whales!
          Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
          Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

          Comment


          • #6
            Yet, this is perfectly legal in San Fran...

            https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/artic...b-13696989.php

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
              Yet, this is perfectly legal in San Fran...

              https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/artic...b-13696989.php
              About the only thing illegal in San Francisco is being a conservative
              Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
              Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                What sex you are, This is a crazy case. Opinions please


                https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/na...b-3d3b02994fa1
                Her "step-kids" sound as if the don't want to be around her.
                I'd start shopping for new ones.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                  Yet, this is perfectly legal in San Fran...

                  https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/artic...b-13696989.php
                  maybe they are defying the bay area storm warnings, TAG

                  Or a my late mother used to say:
                  Whole lot of old mutton masquerading as lamb, there....
                  The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hello. I'm pretty liberal about many things, but not this. I know. People have rights etc. It's her body and all that crap. Freedom. It should never have gone as far as it did. I can't imagine a women especially a mother sitting in the living room with her husband bare chested in front of the kids! It's low class and creepy. Just put another shirt on lady. If that's how they do things in their family it's all good. My neighbors don't complain about me peeing in my backyard. Who complained about it? The kids? One more thing...It took me along time to join the team regarding women breast feeding in public. I thought that was low class and disgusting. Something that should be done in private. One more thing. With all this freedom to just do our thing, what's the difference between an infant or a grown man breast feeding in public? Think about it.

                    "Advances in technology tend to overwhelm me."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      yeah the step mom angle is the one that kind of puts me on um she wrong side on this one maybe.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Slug View Post
                        Hello. I'm pretty liberal about many things, but not this. I know. People have rights etc. It's her body and all that crap. Freedom. It should never have gone as far as it did. I can't imagine a women especially a mother sitting in the living room with her husband bare chested in front of the kids! It's low class and creepy. Just put another shirt on lady. If that's how they do things in their family it's all good. My neighbors don't complain about me peeing in my backyard. Who complained about it? The kids? One more thing...It took me along time to join the team regarding women breast feeding in public. I thought that was low class and disgusting. Something that should be done in private. One more thing. With all this freedom to just do our thing, what's the difference between an infant or a grown man breast feeding in public? Think about it.
                        your last question is a solid one.

                        btw if you follow that one just a bit further Clinton was right.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post


                          I wonder if there are nudist colonies?
                          Yes. The Mormons call them "jails".
                          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Slug View Post
                            My neighbors don't complain about me peeing in my backyard.
                            I would. If you kept hitting the same spot and never rinsed it, it'd start to stink and attract insects. You'd better believe that I'd complain.

                            Originally posted by Slug View Post
                            . . . . what's the difference between an infant or a grown man breast feeding in public? Think about it.
                            You're not one of those, are you?



                            I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

                              I would. If you kept hitting the same spot and never rinsed it, it'd start to stink and attract insects. You'd better believe that I'd complain.



                              You're not one of those, are you?



                              |feess, up . Slick, that was after a St.Patrick's Day party....

                              \we hope.......


                              The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X