"I want nothing. I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I want nothing. I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo."

The "bombshell" witness in the impeachment inquriy revealed today that Trump wanted no quid pro quo. His quotation of Trump was, "I want nothing. I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo." This should end an already stale investigation, but apparently the Democrats are drawing up impeachment articles. They will need Republican in the Senate to convict, but that's doubtful. Independents are already turning on the Democrats: their oppostion to impeachment has risen 10 points amid the last seven days of testimony.
    "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Originally posted by American87 View Post
    The "bombshell" witness in the impeachment inquriy revealed today that Trump wanted no quid pro quo. His quotation of Trump was, "I want nothing. I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo." This should end an already stale investigation, but apparently the Democrats are drawing up impeachment articles. They will need Republican in the Senate to convict, but that's doubtful. Independents are already turning on the Democrats: their oppostion to impeachment has risen 10 points amid the last seven days of testimony.
    The complaint had already been made at that point. He *wanted* quid pro quo and denied wanting it when it became apparent steps would be taken against his actions.

Comment

https://www.independent.co.uk/topic/DonaldTrump
      PLEASE RE-CHECK....
      The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

. His quotation of Trump was, "I want nothing. I want nothing. I want no quid pro quo." .
        A self serving denial contradicted by the facts?

That should cinch it....

nixon-crook.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Freebird View Post

A self serving denial contradicted by the facts?

That should cinch it....

nixon-crook.jpg
          \\\\GOING AFTER ROJIK IS STEPPING OVER THE LINE, - SIR...
          The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

And, the Democrat narrative today is:

Comment

Actually, Nunes expression is the real narrative of today's hearing

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...ook-break-from

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), the ranking member on the House Intelligence Committee, is making the rounds online for a facial expression he made as lawmakers broke for recess on the fourth day of the public impeachment hearings on Capitol Hill.

My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                And, the Democrat narrative today is:

Indeed, they have sunk Trumps battleship.

Comment

Sondland Testifies:

1.https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

Gordon Sondland, the American ambassador to the E.U., said explicitly that there was a "quid quo pro" in explosive public testimony on Wednesday. - NBC News

Speaking from a prepared statement, he implicated President Trump’s entire inner circle as part of a scheme to demand Ukraine investigate Trump’s political rivals in exchange for US military aid and a White House visit. - Los Angeles Times

President Trump pointed out that Sondland had testified that the president had told him at one point that he wanted nothing from Ukraine. “That means it’s all over,” Trump said. - The New York Times

2.https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opini...Fi?ocid=msn360

“Everyone was in the loop. It was no secret.”

Those are the two most important sentences in today’s opening statement by Gordon Sondland, the U.S. ambassador to the European Union. Sondland’s public testimony was the most hotly anticipated of the impeachment inquiry, and even before Sondland uttered a word this morning, he’d lived up to his billing.

In a blistering statement, Sondland testified that the president had personally directed American efforts to extort Ukraine’s president into announcing two investigations that would aid Donald Trump in his 2020 reelection effort.

3.https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...By?ocid=msn360

Minutes after he took his seat Wednesday in the House impeachment hearing, Ambassador Gordon Sondland made himself clear: He had come to save his own reputation, not the president’s.

The one-time Trump loyalist — a longtime Republican donor from Oregon who made his fortune in hotels — Sondland told the anxious row of lawmakers that he was testifying “despite directives from the White House and the State Department that I refuse to appear, as many others have done.”

“I agreed to testify because I respect the gravity of the moment and believe I have an obligation to account fully for my role in these events.”

Then, with a batch of emails and fresh recollections in hand, he let loose.

“Was there a quid pro quo?” he said. “The answer is yes.”

Speaking slowly and clearly from a long prepared statement, he implicated President Trump’s entire inner circle as part of a scheme to demand Ukraine investigate President Donald Trump’s political rivals in exchange for U.S. military aid and a White House visit.

Vice President Mike Pence, acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney, Secretary of State Michael R. Pompeo.

We are not now that strength which in old days
                  Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                  Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                  To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

And then there is this:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

On Wednesday, after diplomat
                    Gordon Sondland testified
                    there was a quid pro quo with Ukraine, two government officials, the Defense Department’s
                    Laura Cooper
                    and the State Department’s
                    David Hale
                    , took the stand to talk about how they learned U.S. military aid to Ukraine had been put on hold.
                    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

And then there will be this one today:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

David Holmes and Fiona Hill, two central witnesses to the pressure campaign in Ukraine, plan to testify publicly Thursday in the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump.

Hill, a former National Security Council official, previously testified about national security adviser John Bolton's concerns about the pressure campaign.

Holmes, a State Department official in the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv, overheard Trump ask U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland about “investigations” on a call.

Comment

I find it most interesting in that Sondland said exactly ON LIVE TELEVISION what is posted, Trump later repeated it. “Ambas Gordon Sondland says what do you want from Ukraine I keep hearing all these different ideas & theories. What do you want. It was a very short, abrupt conversation. He was not in a good mood. He just said

I want nothing

I want nothing

I want no quid pro quo.

Tell Zellinsky to do the right thing"

Yet, Yahoo News, CNN, MSNBC, etc... continues to push his made up assumption which he admits was an assumption during that same questioning.
                        https://news.yahoo.com/us-envoy-says...143109159.html

Why is that? Is it any wonder why they have earned the well deserved title of the Fake News Media?

You Trump Haters, keep living in your fantasy world of Impeachment. Your efforts to undo the 2016 elections will continue to fall apart until the day arrives when Biden WILL be held accountable for what your very short term memory keeps forgetting.

in Biden’s own words on an open forum;

I remember going over and convincing our team, others, to convince that we should be providing for loan guarantees. And I went over, I guess, the 12th, 13th time to Kiev. And I was supposed to announce that there was another billion-dollar loan guarantee. And I had gotten a commitment from Poroshenko and from Yatsenyuk that they would take action against the state prosecutor. And they didn’t.

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. (Laughter.) I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a b-tch. (Laughter.) He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.”

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/24...AYDm7UzvhBAyWE

Here’s a Summary for those of you who care to know the REAL reason why the House of Representatives are calling for impeachment of President Trump.

Hunter Biden is former Vice-President Joe Biden’s son. He is 45 years old with a long history of drug abuse. Hunter Biden was kicked out of the military in 2014 for testing positive for cocaine. Shortly after that he was appointed to the board of directors of Burisma, Ukraine’s largest private producer of gas.

Two weeks before he was appointed, his father the Vice President of the United States encouraged Ukrainian leaders to place him on their board. Hunter Biden has ZERO experience or knowledge in the gas industry or in the Ukraine. He was paid $50,000 a month for his position on the board and a money transfer of 3 MILLION dollars was made from the Ukraine through Latvia, Cyprus, and finally to the US into accounts owned by Hunter Biden.

The top prosecutor in the Ukraine was investigating corruption and was getting ready to interview Hunter Biden regarding his dealings with Burisma and the apparent money laundering of the 3 million dollars. Before hunter Biden could be interviewed Joe Biden leaned on the Ukrainian government and threatened to withhold over 250 MILLION in US foreign aid unless the prosecutor was fired. The prosecutor was fired. The investigation into hunter Biden and Burisma ended, the Ukraine got the financial aid.

Hunter Biden was also involved in a deal with China where his father the Vice President was working on US business. This deal netted hunter Biden over 1.5 BILLION dollars! That story will bust wide open next. I mean what would cause China to hand over 1.5 BILLION dollars to a known drug addict who just happens to be the son of the Vice-President? Think that through America. It gets worse!!

The Vice-President Joe Biden took his son Hunter on Air Force Two with him to China in 2013. Ten DAYS after that trip, the Bank of China signed this deal with Hunter Biden’s company for over a 1.5 BILLION DOLLARS!! Some of this money went to a company called Henniges who makes very sensitive military equipment for the US military.

Wanna know who else was involved in the China deal as Hunter Biden’s Partners? You can’t make this stuff up people! While John Kerry was Secretary of State his stepson Chris Heinz and mob boss Whitey Bulger’s nephew Billy Bulger we’re partners in the company along with Hunter Biden. Wow right? The sons of the two most prominent decision makers in America!! How did that escape scrutiny!!

Amazing how the media isn’t even a tiny bit interested in this, and how as soon as it starts getting reported, they start impeachment proceedings against President Trump! They are hoping no one is paying attention, that the American people are too stupid, lazy, indifferent, and apathetic to pay attention. Don’t be one of those Americans. For goodness sake wake up and start actually thinking again instead of letting the media tell you what and when to be outraged about. Good grief what has happened to critical thinking?? Do most people even know they are merely pawns?
                        If you get away from Google Search, you can find links proving all of the accusations above.
                        “Breaking News,”

“Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

Comment

Answer to post 11 :
                          WRONG : David Holmes claims to have overheard Trump . And we know what to believe of a claim by a Deep State State official .
                          And what Hill claims is totally irrelevant .
                          Besides she is a left wing liberal who worked for the leftist Brookins Institute funded by the leftist foundations .
                          Both : under the bus .

Comment

From what? Right wing rags that distort what actually does on? You have no 'proof' at all, merely Republican talking points.

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                              Answer to post 11 :
                              WRONG : David Holmes claims to have overheard Trump . And we know what to believe of a claim by a Deep State State official .
                              And what Hill claims is totally irrelevant .
                              Besides she is a left wing liberal who worked for the leftist Brookins Institute funded by the leftist foundations .
                              Both : under the bus .
                              You don't know what either Hill or Holmes are going to say today as they have not yet testified.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X