Congressman Jim Jordan (R - Ohio)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congressman Jim Jordan (R - Ohio)

I like this guy. Just the facts, the facts and nothing but the facts. 2016 Democrats already plotting a coup by impeachment. SMH
    Theo mir ist die munition ausgegangen ich werde diesen ramman auf wiedersehen uns in walhalla

He's a scumbag and a radical right wing hack. And he wouldn't recognize a 'fact' if it bit him on the ass.
    Last edited by Massena; 20 Nov 19, 05:59.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
      He's a scumbag and a radical right wing hack. And he wouldn't recognize a 'fact' if it bit him on the ass.
      Everything he said at the hearings Tuesday was fact and truth. If you wish to think otherwise you are entitled.
      Theo mir ist die munition ausgegangen ich werde diesen ramman auf wiedersehen uns in walhalla

Comment

I have no doubt that Jordan spoke his truth. Unfortunately, his 'facts' only support what he wants to be everyone's 'truth'-and it isn't. Again, Jordan is a right wing fanatic supporting a corrupt president who is also incompetent. And Jordan has his own troubles...
        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

better a right wing fanatic than a left wing scumback .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
            better a right wing fanatic than a left wing scumback .
            Better neither-both are fanatics and ideologues and are both reprehensible.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt Knispel View Post
              ...I like this guy...
              I like homemade apple pie

Comment

With ice cream...

Comment

Originally posted by Kurt Knispel View Post
                  I like this guy. Just the facts, the facts and nothing but the facts. 2016 Democrats already plotting a coup by impeachment. SMH
                  Thanks for the chuckle. Does Jim own a jacket? I heard Jim used to be a boys wrestling coach. Some weird stuff happened.

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post

Thanks for the chuckle. Does Jim own a jacket? I heard Jim used to be a boys wrestling coach. Some weird stuff happened.
                    yep he is part of an abuse scandal In which he says he knew nothing. Where other people say they told him what is going on

Comment

That's what is being both said and reported. The guy is a scumbag as well as a loudmouth.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X