Radio Host Fired for Criticizing Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio Host Fired for Criticizing Trump

Craig Silverman, host of a namesake show on Denver's conservative 710 KNUS radio station, says he was talking about Roy Cohn, a lawyer who previously represented Trump, when suddenly his broadcast was interrupted by network news.

FOX NEWS POLL: 49 PERCENT FAVOR IMPEACHING TRUMP

Soon after, Silverman told The Denver Post, the station's program director walked through the door and told him, "You're done." The host confirmed his firing online, tweeting in response to a state representative who said his firing was a "sad day for Colorado and the First Amendment."

"I cannot and will not toe strict Trump party line. I call things as I see them," he said. "I see corruption and blatant dishonesty by President [sic] and his cronies. I also see bullying/smearing of American heroes w/courage to take oath and tell truth. Their bravery inspires me."
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/colora...ticizing-trump

No room for dissenting (or objective) opinion on conservative radio I guess.

I don't think I can blame the network though. They have to cater to an audience that's easily triggered by any form of criticism.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X