X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American87
    replied
    Originally posted by marktwain View Post

Its only politics. No need for a choler..
    You were hoping I'd share your bs. Because you didn't know any better. Call it what you want. It's insecurity.

Leave a comment:

• CarpeDiem
    replied
    A post from BorderRuffian was deleted as it added nothing to the thread. Going around typing 'bump" especially on threads that had a last post of only a day ago will result in the post being removed as spam and if continued, the thread being locked.
    If you have something worthwhile to contribute please do.
    Thank you
    ACG Staff

Leave a comment:

• pamak
    replied
    Originally posted by Admiral View Post
    I opined upon your commentary, mate, read it again. And know that I now flag this post & the other 2 for Staff Review.

”Complain”... pamak, if you equate larfin my big fat part Algonquin ass off ‘complainin’ then you got issues on your own with readin comprehension.

Not my circus, not my monkey!

Now my turn to say, not my circus not my monkey.

Leave a comment:

• Admiral
    replied
    I opined upon your commentary, mate, read it again. And know that I now flag this post & the other 2 for Staff Review.

”Complain”... pamak, if you equate larfin my big fat part Algonquin ass off ‘complainin’ then you got issues on your own with readin comprehension.

Not my circus, not my monkey!

Leave a comment:

• pamak
    replied

Far be it from me to educate you on a few things you quite certainly & obviously do not know - specifically a few things you, yourself, could learn on your own & surprisingly do not know in all your time here. Those that know of what I speak > know. Those that don’t > don’t. The hilarious part is that anyone could!

As for your own snipping... at me: We’ve both been here more than 15 years & the ignorance of your commentary is that I ‘came out of nowhere’ & did so to “offer emotional support” to someone, as though they needed it. The stupid part is that you know not what you know not - and you know it - yet post such silly assed commentary as though somehow you do.

Not my job to tote your monkeys, pamak..:

i quit that crap 5 years ago.

Cheers, Mate!

If you are not up to the task to educate me, you reveal that you came here just to attack me personally. So, instead of hiding behind posts that do not directly address a quote of mine but clearly refer to me , be upfront with your intention. I replied in the same way you did. Do not complain if I treat you the same way you treat me.

What I know in this thread was clear and I posted the links of real experts who corroborated my claim that the Congress has powers to oversee functions of the executive branch. And yes, you came out of nowhere. And I am talking about this thread in the North American section of this site. I am not talking about your spending and participation during your 15+ year presence in other sections of this site. I do not care if you are into playing war-games or into discussing WWII topics. Just do not fool yourself in believing that you can come here sniping and that this will pass unnoticed by the person you want to target just because you did not quote that person directly.

Leave a comment:

• Admiral
    replied
    Originally posted by pamak View Post

If you ever feel the need to demonstrate the handling you have of facts and logic, feel free to address my arguments directly instead of sniping against me in the way you did without being upfront with the point you want to make.
    Far be it from me to educate you on a few things you quite certainly & obviously do not know - specifically a few things you, yourself, could learn on your own & surprisingly do not know in all your time here. Those that know of what I speak > know. Those that don’t > don’t. The hilarious part is that anyone could!

As for your own snipping... at me: We’ve both been here more than 15 years & the ignorance of your commentary is that I ‘came out of nowhere’ & did so to “offer emotional support” to someone, as though they needed it. The stupid part is that you know not what you know not - and you know it - yet post such silly assed commentary as though somehow you do.

Not my job to tote your monkeys, pamak..:

i quit that crap 5 years ago.

Cheers, Mate!

Leave a comment:

• pamak
    replied
    The ignorance of this commentary is exceeded only by the stupidity required to post it...

Cheers, Mate!

If you ever feel the need to demonstrate the handling you have of facts and logic, feel free to address my arguments directly instead of sniping against me in the way you did without being upfront with the point you want to make.

Leave a comment:

• Admiral
    replied
    Originally posted by pamak
    I love it when people appear out of nowhere because they sense a need to offer emotional support to those legal "experts" who cannot articulate here a coherent claim about the powers that are vested in Congress by the Constitution.
    The ignorance of this commentary is exceeded only by the stupidity required to post it...

Cheers, Mate!

Leave a comment:

• marktwain
    replied
    Originally posted by American87 View Post

You're off the rails with this one. At least we know your weakness now: you hate learning from peers. Better fix that!
    Its only politics. No need for a choler..

Leave a comment:

• American87
    replied

It was a friggin' misprint.
    Even Brietbart admitted it.
    n May 2012 the web site Breitbart published a copy of a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by the literary agency Acton & Dystel showcasing their roster of writers, among whom was a young man named Barack Obama. This booklet was of particular interest because it included a brief biographical sketch which described the future President as having been born in Kenya:
    from Snopes...…
    A "misprint" in that it was wrong. And it was wrong because Obama told them he was born in Kenya. Liar liar, pants on fire.

Leave a comment:

• American87
    replied

Ohhh Dear. You must be the last birther in America- although I believe there is a "Slow Birthers for Truth" org somewhere...
    You're off the rails with this one. At least we know your weakness now: you hate learning from peers. Better fix that!

Leave a comment:

• marktwain
    replied

Not everyone knows that. Like not everyone knew Obama started the rumor of being born in Kenya. You win some you lose some.
    It was a friggin' misprint.
    Even Brietbart admitted it.
    n May 2012 the web site Breitbart published a copy of a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by the literary agency Acton & Dystel showcasing their roster of writers, among whom was a young man named Barack Obama. This booklet was of particular interest because it included a brief biographical sketch which described the future President as having been born in Kenya:
    from Snopes...…

Leave a comment:

• marktwain
    replied

Not everyone knows that. Like not everyone knew Obama started the rumor of being born in Kenya. You win some you lose some.
    Ohhh Dear. You must be the last birther in America- although I believe there is a "Slow Birthers for Truth" org somewhere...

Leave a comment:

• American87
    replied

I just never imagined I'd have to explain to an
    American that the Kingdom of Hawaii was incorporated into the United States- and became3 a state - in 1959....

Leave a comment:

• Massena
    replied

I just never imagined I'd have to explain to an
    American that the Kingdom of Hawaii was incorporated into the United States- and became3 a state - in 1959....
    Americans are reportedly weak in both history and geography-especially their own.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
    Klaudia Tanner
    by casanova
    During a speech by the Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner to the soldiers one soldier fell down. The minister helped him to stand up again. The...
    Yesterday, 23:56
  • Karri
    Doom Patrol
    by Karri
    Anyone else following?

IMO, it's one of the rare good things to come from this whole superhero genre (which is really mostly the same as...
    Yesterday, 23:55
  • Nikki
    Iranian Nuclear Program Setback
    by Nikki
    Iran's nuclear program was at an advanced stage, this had to be done. Israel carried out this mission to buy the world some more time....
    Yesterday, 23:03
Working...
X