Democrats are looking for a pretext to impeach Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by American87 View Post

Actually, Obama started the rumor when he described himself as a native born African while at Harvard. I guess some site might have picked up on this, but it wasn't mainstream until Hillary introduced it.
    Again, the sourcing on that is questionable. I said a lot at University wasn't totally- accurate.
    You have to remember that the higher you rise, the stronger the rumour mill churns.
    The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain View Post

Again, the sourcing on that is questionable. I said a lot at University wasn't totally- accurate.
      You have to remember that the higher you rise, the stronger the rumour mill churns.
      I'm just saying, Obama said he was a native born African. Are we supposed to assume he's not? Hillary and Republicans were using his own words until he released his birth certificate. Maybe he will stop lying one day.
      "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

First hand knowledge:

https://youtu.be/-zYFcy_1Toc

What are you leftist going to do next? Go after Trump's underwear in an attempt to impeach him?
        \that sir , would depend on;
        \WHICH TRUMP
        OR:

Comment

Dang, Cambronne... I know your life’s work. I can’t help but roll hysterically on the floor larfin every time I see the ignorance or stupidity of somebody that sez or even implies that You are lacking any understanding of “the Law”...

I’ll name no names, that would be ‘tragic’.

HAR!
          On the Plains of Hesitation lie the blackened bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest-and resting... died. Adlai E. Stevenson

ACG History Today

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral View Post
            Dang, Cambronne... I know your life’s work. I can’t help but roll hysterically on the floor larfin every time I see the ignorance or stupidity of somebody that sez or even implies that You are lacking any understanding of “the Law”...

I’ll name no names, that would be ‘tragic’.

HAR!

You would be surprised how much you can learn about the law bringing shopping carts back in from the lot.
            Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

It was Hilary who started the rumor Obama was African. Did you vote for her? Obama described himself as born in Africa when he was at Harvard. I don't know. Apparently he was lying then.

What's a "good reason to pull the trigger?" Impeachment is not a legal proceeding; there's no statutes or required evidence. The Democrats can impeach Trump just because they feel like it. And what did Trump provide? A transcript that proves he did nothing wrong. There's literally no evidence to base an investigation on. Lying Pencil-Neck Schiff is on a witch hunt trying to find something, but the original evidence for his investigation has evaporated.
              AGAIN- THERE IS NO PROOF, AS FAR AS I KNOW, WHO STARTED THE 'RUMOUR.'
              DONALD TRUMP RANWITH IT....

Comment

I love it when people appear out of nowhere because they sense a need to offer emotional support to those legal "experts" who cannot articulate here a coherent claim about the powers that are vested in Congress by the Constitution.
                My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

No. Congress delegates authority with enabling acts.
                  Congress gives money to the DOJ and the EPA and others (executive branch) and those agencies determine how to spend it.
                  Congress even makes rule making authority to agencies like the EPA.
                  EPA rules pretty much have the force of law even though only congress can pass laws.

Those agencies may have to justify budget increases to congress and explain where the money is going, but congress doesn't micromanage that. They couldn't possibly make all the spending decisions of all agencies and departments.

When an agency exceeds its budget and must borrow that is a different matter

budget does not work how you think. it actually is a bit more detailed before the agency gets to decide what to do with the money.

Congress funds specific programs within the agencies. when I say programs I am talking at macro level. Not specific of how the money on x amount goes to this program in Omaha and x amount to Bend.

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post

budget does not work how you think. it actually is a bit more detailed before the agency gets to decide what to do with the money.

Congress funds specific programs within the agencies. when I say programs I am talking at macro level. Not specific of how the money on x amount goes to this program in Omaha and x amount to Bend.

I think you are misunderstanding my point.
                    Congress doesn't micro manage spending.
                    It doesn't set salaries of individuals, it doesn't decide how much is needed to buy supplies, it delegates that authority.
                    Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post
                      I love it when people appear out of nowhere because they sense a need to offer emotional support to those legal "experts" who cannot articulate here a coherent claim about the powers that are vested in Congress by the Constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

I think you are misunderstanding my point.
                        Congress doesn't micro manage spending.
                        It doesn't set salaries of individuals, it doesn't decide how much is needed to buy supplies, it delegates that authority.
                        yes but what I was pointing to was at the program level Congress does do that and when the admin changes those things it typically has to consult with congress.

Comment

Stop yelling Reg.....you'll wake up the children.
                          "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Ok, well you need to see this:

A 1991 literary promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya.

Comment

Ok, well you need to see this:
                              SIGH.

Barack Obama
                              senior was born in what is now Kenya, but was the British East Africa Protectorate, and al the Birther claims are:
                              https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/birth-certificate/ wrong
                              and all birther conspirators are just:

and

Comment

SIGH.

Barack Obama
                                senior was born in what is now Kenya, but was the British East Africa Protectorate, and al the Birther claims are:
                                https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/birth-certificate/ wrong
                                and all birther conspirators are just:

and
                                Yeah, they were following Barack Obama's own words. Something you can't live with.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X