• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dibble201Bty
    replied
    Originally posted by Massena View Post

Make it two...
    You can be assured that 'a pint' may sound in the singular but in my world refers to three or four or more... And
    can someone sort out some of these god-awful Smilies...

Leave a comment:

• marktwain
    replied
    Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

Not necessarily. She's such an inveterate attention wh*re that she's brings this upon herself. It's not like anyone's putting a gun to her head telling her to write books about historical political figures or do the interview circuit: she's doing this all on her own. If she just stayed home and serviced her husband -- who has a tendency to amble around Harlem like a lost child, much to the consternation of his Secret Service detail -- then I can guarantee that nobody would be talking about Hillary Clinton now. All she has to do is keep her trap shut, and no one will be remembering why they felt compelled to choose a clown like Donald Trump over her.

Leave a comment:

• slick_miester
    replied
    Originally posted by Jutland View Post
    Talking about Clinton? Something bad must be happening in Trump land....
    Not necessarily. She's such an inveterate attention wh*re that she's brings this upon herself. It's not like anyone's putting a gun to her head telling her to write books about historical political figures or do the interview circuit: she's doing this all on her own. If she just stayed home and serviced her husband -- who has a tendency to amble around Harlem like a lost child, much to the consternation of his Secret Service detail -- then I can guarantee that nobody would be talking about Hillary Clinton now. All she has to do is keep her trap shut, and no one will be remembering why they felt compelled to choose a clown like Donald Trump over her.

Leave a comment:

• Jutland
    replied
    Talking about Clinton? Something bad must be happening in Trump land....

Leave a comment:

• marktwain
    replied
    Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

I stand corrected and will recognize Hillary’s heroism.

The more I’ve thought about this, the more convinced I’ve become that Hillary left thatcher out simply due to jealousy. Whether you liked thatcher or not, you must recognize she made it to the top and was a major player in world politics.
    Hillary not so much.
    OTOH, there is some speculation that HC was using her Arkansas Air National Guard Sabre to strafe Whitewater resorts investors - wallets...

Leave a comment:

• Cambronnne
    replied
    Originally posted by marktwain View Post

\these unretouched photos say different....
    I stand corrected and will recognize Hillary’s heroism.

The more I’ve thought about this, the more convinced I’ve become that Hillary left thatcher out simply due to jealousy. Whether you liked thatcher or not, you must recognize she made it to the top and was a major player in world politics.
    Hillary not so much.

Leave a comment:

• marktwain
    replied
    Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post

I suspect one of the reasons Hillary left Thatcher out is because Hillary probably didn’t want to be forced to discuss someone who had actually accomplished something.
    It would make Hillary look bad. Or worse.

Hillary has never done anything of consequence for anyone or than perhaps herself.

\these unretouched photos say different....

Leave a comment:

• slick_miester
    replied
    Wonder how "gutsy" Hillary Clinton was being when she voted in favor of the Iraq War Powers Resolution in Oct 2002. You know, when 70% of Americans believed that Saddam Hussein's Ba'athist regime played an active role in the terror attacks of 11 Sep 2001.

Why doesn't that twt just crawl back under her rock already and leave the rest of us alone. When is she going to realize that she's utterly irrelevant, and shut her friggin' piehole once and for all?

Leave a comment:

• slick_miester
    replied
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Second most gutless. You forgot about Carter...
    Yeah, but Jimmy had only four years to be gutless -- the whole time being undermined by Congressmen of his pwn party for cutting back on swag -- while Clinton had eight years, two of which both Houses of Congress were in Democratic hands. Yeah, Slick Willie was even more gutless than the man from Plains GA.

Hard to believe, isn't it. At least Carter had nuts enough to serve in Rickover's Nuclear Navy.

When thinking back to the Thresher, you have to admit that that took some balls. As a President he was hopeless, but at least he was a decent human being. More than can ever be said of any Clinton.....

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Originally posted by slick_miester View Post
    So if Margaret thatcher wasn't "gutsy," then what did that make Bill Clinton -- who refused to deploy armor to Somalia in 1993, who responded to al Qaeda's attack on the USS Cole with a couple of cruise missiles lobbed at Sudan, who declined to attack Usama bin Laden in Afghanistan 'cause he was on a hunting trip with a Kuwaiti prince, who ordered a MEU to stand down while they were preparing to capture one of the principles behind the Marine barracks truck-bombing in Beirut in 1983? There's a fair argument in saying that Bill Clinton's administration was the must gutless in US history -- and Hillary wasn't just Pres Clinton's wife, but she was a principle advisor in his administration, so by extension, Hillary's pretty gutless too.

Just when you thought that Donald Trump was sickening enough, along comes Hillary and her gaping maw. What a cnt.
    Second most gutless. You forgot about Carter...

Leave a comment:

• slick_miester
    replied
    So if Margaret thatcher wasn't "gutsy," then what did that make Bill Clinton -- who refused to deploy armor to Somalia in 1993, who responded to al Qaeda's attack on the USS Cole with a couple of cruise missiles lobbed at Sudan, who declined to attack Usama bin Laden in Afghanistan 'cause he was on a hunting trip with a Kuwaiti prince, who ordered a MEU to stand down while they were preparing to capture one of the principles behind the Marine barracks truck-bombing in Beirut in 1983? There's a fair argument in saying that Bill Clinton's administration was the must gutless in US history -- and Hillary wasn't just Pres Clinton's wife, but she was a principle advisor in his administration, so by extension, Hillary's pretty gutless too.

Just when you thought that Donald Trump was sickening enough, along comes Hillary and her gaping maw. What a cnt.

Leave a comment:

• Cambronnne
    replied
    Originally posted by Rojik View Post
    Thatcher would have walked up to Satan and booted him in the balls if he got in the way of her policies.

Clinton would have made a deal with him.

You don't get the moniker 'The Iron Lady' if you don't stand up for what you believe in, and back down from a fight.

I suspect one of the reasons Hillary left Thatcher out is because Hillary probably didn’t want to be forced to discuss someone who had actually accomplished something.
    It would make Hillary look bad. Or worse.

Hillary has never done anything of consequence for anyone or than perhaps herself.

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

All the difference in the world. Shrugging off the past is the path to destruction.
    I though that was one of her lower public moments. Shrugging off the deaths of an ambassador, and several more Americans in a State Department run compound in Libya as if they meant nothing-- which they seem to have to her. That absolutely crass indifference to anyone or thing other than herself tells me she should never, ever, be given power.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Slug View Post
    That's awesome! Right now I feel like the Color Sergeant from Zulu. I want to go next door and hit my neighbor.
    Steady on, Color Sergeant.

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

All the difference in the world. Shrugging off the past is the path to destruction.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X