Murdered Americans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Not if the Democrats want to keep that border wide open...and they do.
    Reducing crime in Mexico - by importing the criminals into the U.S.

https://www.conservativereview.com/n...treme-imagine/

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
      Maybe we should build a wall to protect mexico?
      Interesting thought.
      "Advances in technology tend to overwhelm me."

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
        I suspect that the vast majority of our drugs come from or through mexico, but our drug use here really can't be blamed on mexican drug laws.
        Some 20% of your workforce is knocked out cold on opioids at any one time, those presumably don't come from Mexico do they ?

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-02686-2

I'd be looking at Purdue Pharma there, before I'd be looking at the Mayans MC..

In 2015, something happened in the United States that hadn’t occurred there in the past 100 years: life expectancy entered a period of sustained decline. According to the World Bank Group, the country’s average life expectancy fell from 78.8 years in 2014 to 78.7 years in 2015, and then to 78.5 years in 2016 and 2017.
        They lobbied lawmakers, sponsored continuing medical-education courses, funded professional and patient organizations and sent representatives to visit individual doctors. During all of these activities, they emphasized the safety, efficacy and low potential for addiction of prescription opioids.
        (…) according to data from the United Nations, US doctors write five and a half times more prescriptions for opioids than do their counterparts in France, and eight times more than do physicians in Italy.

Now in regard to guns, if only some kind of barrier could be constructed on the border to keep US guns out of Mexico, maybe a net, fence or a ditch or something idk.

I think I could get the US to pay for it too, if I play my cards right, maybe I should go in Mexican politics
        Last edited by Snowygerry; 18 Nov 19, 03:02.
        Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Game.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

A municipal police chief has been arrested for his suspected link to the killing of three women and six children. They are finally admitting they believe the women and children were killed after becoming caught up in a dispute between local drug cartels battling for control of the area.

I doubt this would have gotten this far had Trump not asked Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador to investigate and allow the FBI to be involved.
          "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Would that be the same FBI that most on this forum are so …. sceptical about? The incompetents, the traitors, the servants of Deep State?
            "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return"

Comment

Originally posted by Rutger View Post
              Would that be the same FBI that most on this forum are so …. sceptical about? The incompetents, the traitors, the servants of Deep State?

I would say 99% are law-abiding FBI agents. The few that have been specifically called out on this forum are the ones you described.
              "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Long story. I recommend you do a search of all forum posts on this subject, read them thoroughly, and then present any specific questions you may have.

However, you lack of understanding the link between Mexican cartels, mass murder and open borders - these same killers pass freely into America - makes it unlikely you will understand even if you do read up.
                Uhh HUhh...
                Can I repost this next time you are hollering for 'links'?
                The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X