X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putin Fears Trump's Impeachment...

...I wonder why...

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/12/europ...ntl/index.html

On Russian state television, tightly controlled by the Kremlin, support for Donald Trump in his current impeachment battle is absolute. After all it is Russia, they sometimes joke, that got the US president elected in the first place!
    Of course, allegations of meddling in the 2016 US presidential election, which swept Trump into office, are officially denied in Russia. But they are often referenced, even on serious television news shows, with a sarcastic wink.

"Have you lost your minds that you want to remove OUR Donald Ivanovich," bawls Vladimir Soloviev, host of "Evening," a pro-Kremlin current affairs program which has been focusing on the US impeachment proceedings.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

I understand that Trump is being recalled to Russia by his Russian handler (Putin), under the pretense of attending a military parade, on the manner to conduct his second term in office.....Putin wants to make sure that "his boy" gets in the position to create more damage to the country known as America '........''One of these days boys you will wake up to a new flag and very different national anthem and you will have to thank Mr Trump and Putin......

As the sun sinks, so goes America.

North of YYZ

Comment

My question is: Why would an American president attend a military parade (or any parade for that matter) in Russia, especially on May Day. That act is disloyal to the US to my mind as the Russians are not an ally or friend.
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
        My question is: Why would an American president attend a military parade (or any parade for that matter) in Russia, especially on May Day. That act is disloyal to the US to my mind as the Russians are not an ally or friend.
        You should ask Clinton that....he might know. He attended the parade in 1995.

Does that also make him disloyal to the US in your mind?
        "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Trump has attended military parades elsewhere, like in France. Russia isn't some hostile foreign power we're at war with...

Comment

Originally posted by Bow View Post
            I understand that Trump is being recalled to Russia by his Russian handler (Putin)
            You "understand"......

Is Putin also making Trump take these actions that hurt Russia?

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/order...ons-on-russia/
            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
              Trump has attended military parades elsewhere, like in France. Russia isn't some hostile foreign power we're at war with...
              Russia is a hostile foreign power. I really don't understand how that fact can be overlooked.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

Russia is a hostile foreign power....
                On a scale of 1 (low) to 10 (high)-

If China is 10, what is Russia?
                {}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

Always more dangerous than China...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X