Were the Democrats hoodwinked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by American87 View Post

So no, you can't/won't show me what is worth impeaching Trump over. And since this is coming from you, it must mean he is really off the hook.
    All you have to do is read it.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Quite frankly, I don't think Schiff cares one way or the other. He's holding a show trail. The verdict is already decided and he's just going through the motions. The guy is one major idiot to think the public won't take that badly.

Comment

Yeah, because your quotes are out of context and give the completely wrong impression of what Trump said. Whenever you get a chance to post it would be nice.

This is exactly why that member is not worth my valuable time. I skip past all Jutland's posts.
        "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          Quite frankly, I don't think Schiff cares one way or the other. He's holding a show trail. The verdict is already decided and he's just going through the motions. The guy is one major idiot to think the public won't take that badly.

If you ask me, I'd say the real purpose of this silly impeachment sideshow is to cover for the findings on the investigations ordered by AG Barr. Which should be coming very soon. Once the findings are ready, the media will only report on this stupid impeachment sideshow and nothing on the investigations. Horowitz is wrapping up his investigation but Durham just expanded his into a criminal investigation so it may go on for a bit longer.
          "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Yes, except the part where Trump asks for a favor is about CrowdStrike. It has nothing to do with Biden and the prosecuotr. Ergo, it is out of context and gives the completely wrong impression of Trump. When you get off the train, please take another look. It would be an illuminating discussion.
            It is still asking for political ammunition against political opponents and using military aid as leverage so it isn't out of context.

Comment

Originally posted by Jutland View Post

It is still asking for political ammunition against political opponents and using military aid as leverage so it isn't out of context.
              It is out of context. Your copying quotes from one part of the text and pasting them in a new part. It’s falsifying a document.

Trump was asking on behalf of a lot of people, to investigate corrupt conduct of the former administration. That’s allowed. Trump is just straightening out our relationship with Ukraine after Biden engaged in a quid pro quo agreement with them. The left is basically saying Republicans can’t look into any Democrat wrong doing, because they’re political opponents. Funny how that works out. Do you think the left will give Republicans the same treatment?
              "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

The only people being 'hoodwinked' are Trump supporters.
                We are not now that strength which in old days
                Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Perhaps there's no public answer to this, but did Schiff, the media, and the whole leftist lot know the transcript was a dud? Schiff learned about the phone call down the grapevine, and then he made a big deal about it. It was all rumor. Did he, the media, and all them know what the transcript really said?

In other words, did Trump catch the entire Left flatfooted when he released the transcript? They all based their hopes on rumor, it seems, and now they're left interrogating people who still don't know what went on.

It seems like one big, irresponsible mess. I presume some Democrats will like to see Trump impeached just so they can say "look, Trump was impeached like Clinton and Nixon," but perhaps an apology is in order.
                  No. The Democrats are already guilty of fabricating false testimony on many occasions, and this is just one more time for them. They were not taken by surprise because they were part of the scam from the very beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by Jutland View Post

The problem with that thought is that the President of the Ukraine had no idea that aid being held.

Your "political ammunition" is blanks.
                    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X