Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawyer Sends a 'Cease and Desist' Letter to Trump

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/07/polit...ist/index.html

A lawyer for the Ukraine whistleblower, whose complaint document triggered the House impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump, has sent a letter to the White House warning the President to "cease and desist" attacking his client.
    "I am writing out of deep concern that your client, the President of the United States, is engaging in rhetoric and activity that places my client, the Intelligence Community Whistleblower, and their family in physical danger," Andrew Bakaj wrote to White House counsel Pat Cipollone in a Wednesday letter obtained by CNN's Anderson Cooper.

"I am writing to respectfully request that you counsel your client on the legal and ethical peril in which he is placing himself should anyone be physically harmed as a result of his, or his surrogates', behavior," he said.

Trump has repeatedly attacked the whistleblower and tried to discredit the individual, saying he, Trump, deserves to "meet his accuser" and has demanded the whistleblower's identity be revealed. The President has also accused the whistleblower of partisanship though Trump said he had no personal knowledge of the person's identity.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

If I sent a cease and desist letter to Massena to quit posting anti Trump propaganda, whould he comply, I think not!
      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
        https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/07/polit...ist/index.html

A lawyer for the Ukraine whistleblower, whose complaint document triggered the House impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump, has sent a letter to the White House warning the President to "cease and desist" attacking his client.
        "I am writing out of deep concern that your client, the President of the United States, is engaging in rhetoric and activity that places my client, the Intelligence Community Whistleblower, and their family in physical danger," Andrew Bakaj wrote to White House counsel Pat Cipollone in a Wednesday letter obtained by CNN's Anderson Cooper.

"I am writing to respectfully request that you counsel your client on the legal and ethical peril in which he is placing himself should anyone be physically harmed as a result of his, or his surrogates', behavior," he said.

Trump has repeatedly attacked the whistleblower and tried to discredit the individual, saying he, Trump, deserves to "meet his accuser" and has demanded the whistleblower's identity be revealed. The President has also accused the whistleblower of partisanship though Trump said he had no personal knowledge of the person's identity.
        \somehow, I can't envision \Dwight Eisenhower, or even Richard Nixon, or \Ronald Reagan having these sort of personal tirades that the current POTUS erupts out with. Restraint and personal modesty used to be the hallmark of the public man.
        The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

So how exactly is he placing their client in ”physical danger," if no one knows who he/she is?
          Sounds like he/she is feeling a little irrelevant and once again wants the limelight back on them.
          Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Originally posted by Tsar View Post
            So how exactly is he placing their client in ”physical danger," if no one knows who he/she is?
            Sounds like he/she is feeling a little irrelevant and once again wants the limelight back on them.
            The lawyer is a confessed anti-Trumper and a promoter of the "coup".

Screenshot 2019-11-07 at 7.58.10 PM.png
            Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

The danger to their client is he will be exposed as an agent of the Left, who started this latest round of crap on hearsay and rumor out of sheer hatred of Trump rather than any altruistic or noble reason. His liars...err, lawyers... know that so they're circling the wagons, raising the drawbridge, and digging in for a siege.

Comment

Defend Trump at all costs no matter what he does or may do.

That's what the followers and supporters of a dictator do.
                Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

There are strong suspicions over the WB's identity , Trump Jr mentioned the individual by name on Twitter.

Incidents like Pizzagate highlight the dangers of deranged individuals on both sides of the spectrum.

Comment

The letter from the lawyer is here:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/07/polit...ump/index.html

Comment

HIS NAME HAS BEEN RELEASED ON Russian MEDIA
                      The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                        Defend Trump at all costs no matter what he does or may do.

That's what the followers and supporters of a dictator do.
                        Accuse a President of anything and everything you can imagine or make-up or imply.

That is what seditionists and insurrectionists do.

Comment

Maybe his lawyer should send a cease and desist letter to the Russian media.
                          Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

The lawyer should probably send a letter to Congress member Schiff also. Apparently he released the name of the so called whistle blower in a transcript .

https://www.dailywire.com/news/alleg...ased-by-schiff
                            "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Beatrice Evelyn Hall
                            Updated for the 21st century... except if you are criticizing islam, that scares the $hii+e out of me!

Comment

What does it matter? Schiff is holding a trial... inquisition?... to justify a verdict he's already reached.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X