This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pamak View Post

Are you into spamming threads with your favorite conspiracy theories?
    No more than you Left-Wingnuts are into spamming your partisan and biased distortions that pass for MSM are ...

Comment

Serious diplomats need to have some reasons coming from the DOJ to push other countries for helping in the investigation of a US citizen. And such thing will happen without issuing public statements just like what usually happens with DOJ ongoing investigations.

If one simply decides to start an investigation for everybody who is working for a corrupt company, he needs to start an investigation to every board member of every bank and every hedge fund in America, followed by every POS like Trump who had business deals with Russians and staged beauty pageant events in Russia.

See also the Mattis example I have posted before

https://www.businessinsider.com/ther...-mattis-2019-3
      How Elizabeth Holmes convinced powerful men like Henry Kissinger, James Mattis, and George Shultz to sit on the board of now disgraced blood-testing startup Theranos

In case you are not familiar, Tehran's founder has been charged with fraud

See the RED highlight and note how it underscores your partisan and prejudicial bias towards any and all things Free Enterprise and/or Capitalist.

As a parasitic leech upon Western society your biased and seditious views which are anti-commerce/business are duly noted Komrade.

Comment

UKRAINE WHISTLEBLOWER: He knows ALL the dirty secrets of Joe Biden, Obama, Comey, Hunter, Schiff...

Democrats and the media are working overtime to convince the American people that releasing the name of the Ukraine whistleblower will put his life in danger from those on the right. But actually, conservatives are the ones who want him alive to testify. If the Ukraine whistleblower's life is in danger at all, it's from those on the left. Why? Because he's the key that holds all their secrets together. He knows of all the corruption done in Ukraine by Joe Biden, President Obama, James Comey, John Brennan, Adam Schiff, and more. He knows everything about Fusion GPS, Hunter Biden, and Burisma. So, if any group wants the whistleblower gone, it's those on the left. This whistleblower is in the same spot as Al Capone's accountant was decades ago. And it's not a good spot to be in.
        https://www.glennbeck.com/radio/ukra...m=Glenn%20Beck

Comment

You confuse me with somebody else. I do to care what the poster believes. I am just pointing at the fact that without even trying to engage the posts that are related to the topic of this thread, he made multiple posts of different stories at rapid rate which are completely irrelevant. And all this started on the FIRST page of this thread. I think "spamming" is the right word to describe such action.
          Spamming might be the right word to describe the person whom starts a half-dozen plus threads per day about how Trump just scratched his butt or blew his nose and hence we are seeing the fall of the Republic.

You are only a slight notch below this spammer in the credibility index so don't let your hubris get the better of your puffery.

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

OR ...

Classic RW perspective to the usual LW dung perspective that you and many others are presenting here.

Thank you for your dis-information Komrade Pamak.
            It is not disinformation. It is parody of your ridiculous post which presented NOTHING to substantiate any claim! The links were just for giving the appearance that there is evidence somewhere among them.
            My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Spamming might be the right word to describe the person whom starts a half-dozen plus threads per day about how Trump just scratched his butt or blew his nose and hence we are seeing the fall of the Republic.

You are only a slight notch below this spammer in the credibility index so don't let your hubris get the better of your puffery.
              This thread started very appropriately It had a decent OP attempt to describe a current issue and it was followed by a comment by another poster which was related to the OP. And then, you came in with completely irrelevant posts. And this was not some gradual shift of a long conversation towards irrelevant subjects which can naturally happen from time to time. You did this in the third post and without even quoting everybody in an attempt to say something relevant to the thread.
              My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

See the RED highlight and note how it underscores your partisan and prejudicial bias towards any and all things Free Enterprise and/or Capitalist.

As a parasitic leech upon Western society your biased and seditious views which are anti-commerce/business are duly noted Komrade.
                Says the person who supports the side which constantly talks about the "Deep State," Soros and the ties of Hillary with Wall Street and who supports a president who had extensive business deals in Russia-the mother of corruption in Eastern Europe
                Last edited by pamak; 07 Nov 19, 20:05.

Comment

No more than you Left-Wingnuts are into spamming your partisan and biased distortions that pass for MSM are ...
                  Find any thread in which I came in the THIRD POST without engaging anybody, and in which I gave my "partisan and biased distortions" by providing links which had NOTHING to do with the thread's subject and comments!
                  Last edited by pamak; 07 Nov 19, 20:12.

Comment

Thread closed for review by ACG Staff
                    Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Disappointing that despite numerous warnings certain members still feel it necessary to resort to personal remarks - this being yet another thread derailed despite a constructive beginning

Some words of advice: addressing fellow forum members with derogatory titles such as komrade, gauleiter, fuhrer, or anything similar is strictly against forum rules. Repeated offenses will earn a person a holiday.

Staff and staff only decides who is spamming or trolling the forum. Making repeated posts accusing fellow forum members of trolling or spamming is itself nothing more than spamming and a troll's errand to boot.

If two members are already engaging in personal comments - do not jump in and add your own
                      Three members now enjoying a varied break from posting

ACG staff

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X