X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giuliani's 'Smear Campaign'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

A top U.S. diplomat told congressional investigators that President Donald Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani conducted a "campaign of full of lies and incorrect information" against Marie Yovanovitch before she was recalled from her post as ambassador to Ukraine, according to a transcript of his testimony released on Thursday.

"His assertions and allegations against former Ambassador Yovanovitch were without basis, untrue, period," the diplomat, George Kent, told lawmakers during a closed-door session on Oct. 15 as part of their impeachment probe of Trump.

Kent, who had served as a top diplomat in Ukraine, also said he was subject to attacks by Giuliani and was told to "keep his head down" by a senior State Department official.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Why did she not investigate or ask the Ukrainians to investigate Hunter Biden who was clearly working for a corrupt Ukrainian energy firm? Isn't it just possible that it was because she was an Obama insider? Like most things political today one side seems to get a pass from most of the media. No major "liberal" media outlet as far as I know every acknowledged that Clinton had violate the law by using a personal email server for state department work. I was willing to accept the ludicrous intent argument for the sake of getting on with the business of running the country. The Democrats and their media allies are clearly not interested in anything but revenge for their own failure to coronate the Queen of corruption.
    We hunt the hunters

Comment

Giuliani's 'Smear Campaign' ~

Doesn't begin to match the "Obama&Biden co-corruption cover-up campaign tour of the Ukraine" it starts to seem;

JW Investigates if Ousted Ukraine Ambassador Ordered State Dept. to Monitor Journalists, Trump Allies
      Judicial Watch is investigating if prominent conservative figures, journalists and persons with ties to President Donald Trump were unlawfully monitored by the State Department in Ukraine at the request of ousted U.S. Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch, an Obama appointee. Yovanovitch testified “in secret” to the House impeachment inquiry against Trump on Friday, October 11, 2019. Her “secret” testimony was leaked to the New York Times during the hearing.

Judicial Watch has obtained information indicating Yovanovitch may have violated laws and government regulations by ordering subordinates to target certain U.S. persons using State Department resources. Yovanovitch reportedly ordered monitoring keyed to the following search terms: Biden, Giuliani, Soros and Yovanovitch. Judicial Watch has filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request with the State Department and will continue gathering facts from government sources.

Prior to being recalled as ambassador to Ukraine in the spring Yovanovitch reportedly created a list of individuals who were to be monitored via social media and other means. Ukraine embassy staff made the request to the Washington D.C. headquarters office of the department’s Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs. After several days, Yovanovitch’s staff was informed that the request was illegal and the monitoring either ceased or was concealed via the State Department Global Engagement Center, which has looser restrictions on collecting information.
      https://www.judicialwatch.org/uncate...-trump-allies/

^^^ Part I ^^^

Comment

Marie Yovanovich was a career foreign service officer who served both Republican and Democratic administrations. She was a professional and she was sent home because she interfered with what Giuliani and Trump were trying to accomplish. She is honest; Giuliani and Trump are not.
        We are not now that strength which in old days
        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
        Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
        To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

--- Part II ---

Alleged ‘Whistleblower’ Eric Ciaramella Worked Closely with Anti-Trump Dossier Hoaxer
          Eric Ciaramella, whom Real Clear Investigations suggests is the likely so-called whistleblower, was part of an Obama administration email chain celebrating the eventual signing of a $1 billion U.S. loan guarantee to Ukraine.
          That and other emails show Ciaramella interfaced about Ukraine with individuals who played key roles in facilitating the infamous anti-Trump dossier produced by Fusion GPS and reportedly financed by Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee. One of those individuals, then-Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs Victoria Nuland (pictured), received updates on Ukraine issues from dossier author Christopher Steele in addition to Nuland’s direct role in the dossier controversy.

Also part of the email chains was Christopher J. Anderson, who was a special adviser to former special envoy to Ukraine Kurt Volker. Anderson testified to the Democrat-led House committees running the impeachment inquiry.

Ciaramella’s name comes up in six Obama-era government emails that were released by the State Department as part of two previous Freedom of Information Act requests. At the time of the exchanges, Ciaramella served as the Director for Baltic and Eastern European Affairs for the Obama-era National Security Council, where he worked on Ukraine policy. He is now an analyst at the Central Intelligence Agency.
          https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ssier-hoaxers/

Oh Yeah! Per some of our "experts" here there is no "Deep State" and it is not operating in seditious and un-Constitutional ways to oppose and undermine a POTUS elected by the people of the USA.
          Last edited by G David Bock; 07 Nov 19, 19:27.

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
            Giuliani's 'Smear Campaign' ~

Doesn't begin to match the "Obama&Biden co-corruption cover-up campaign tour of the Ukraine" it starts to seem;

JW Investigates if Ousted Ukraine Ambassador Ordered State Dept. to Monitor Journalists, Trump Allies
            Judicial Watch is investigating if prominent conservative figures, journalists and persons with ties to President Donald Trump were unlawfully monitored by the State Department in Ukraine at the request of ousted U.S. Ambassador Marie Yovanovitch, an Obama appointee. Yovanovitch testified “in secret” to the House impeachment inquiry against Trump on Friday, October 11, 2019. Her “secret” testimony was leaked to the New York Times during the hearing.

Judicial Watch has obtained information indicating Yovanovitch may have violated laws and government regulations by ordering subordinates to target certain U.S. persons using State Department resources. Yovanovitch reportedly ordered monitoring keyed to the following search terms: Biden, Giuliani, Soros and Yovanovitch. Judicial Watch has filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request with the State Department and will continue gathering facts from government sources.

Prior to being recalled as ambassador to Ukraine in the spring Yovanovitch reportedly created a list of individuals who were to be monitored via social media and other means. Ukraine embassy staff made the request to the Washington D.C. headquarters office of the department’s Bureau of European and Eurasian Affairs. After several days, Yovanovitch’s staff was informed that the request was illegal and the monitoring either ceased or was concealed via the State Department Global Engagement Center, which has looser restrictions on collecting information.
            https://www.judicialwatch.org/uncate...-trump-allies/

^^^ Part I ^^^
            Let me summarize the trash that you posted:

"We are gathering evidence of pink elephants flying around Washington. We will update you when we find what we want. In the meantime, here are a few worthless links you can read so that we can distract you from the reading of sworn testimonies of career diplomats with decades of service."

Classic Judicial Watch dung.
            My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

--- Part II --- Alleged ‘Whistleblower’ Eric Ciaramella Worked Closely with Anti-Trump Dossier Hoaxer

... Eric Ciaramella, whom Real Clear Investigations suggests is the likely so-called whistleblower, was part of an Obama administration email chain celebrating the eventual signing of a $1 billion U.S. loan guarantee to Ukraine.

That and other emails show Ciaramella interfaced about Ukraine with individuals who played key roles in facilitating the infamous anti-Trump dossier produced by Fusion GPS and reportedly financed by Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee. One of those individuals, then-Assistant Secretary of State for European Affairs Victoria Nuland (pictured), received updates on Ukraine issues from dossier author Christopher Steele in addition to Nuland’s direct role in the dossier controversy.

Also part of the email chains was Christopher J. Anderson, who was a special adviser to former special envoy to Ukraine Kurt Volker. Anderson testified to the Democrat-led House committees running the impeachment inquiry.

Ciaramella’s name comes up in six Obama-era government emails that were released by the State Department as part of two previous Freedom of Information Act requests. At the time of the exchanges, Ciaramella served as the Director for Baltic and Eastern European Affairs for the Obama-era National Security Council, where he worked on Ukraine policy. He is now an analyst at the Central Intelligence Agency.
              https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ssier-hoaxers/

Oh Yeah! Per some of our "experts" here there is no "Deep State" and it is not operating in seditious and un-Constitutional ways to oppose and undermine a POTUS elected by the people of the USA.
              Are you into spamming threads with your favorite conspiracy theories?
              My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                Why did she not investigate or ask the Ukrainians to investigate Hunter Biden who was clearly working for a corrupt Ukrainian energy firm? Isn't it just possible that it was because she was an Obama insider? Like most things political today one side seems to get a pass from most of the media. No major "liberal" media outlet as far as I know every acknowledged that Clinton had violate the law by using a personal email server for state department work. I was willing to accept the ludicrous intent argument for the sake of getting on with the business of running the country. The Democrats and their media allies are clearly not interested in anything but revenge for their own failure to coronate the Queen of corruption.
                Serious diplomats need to have some reasons coming from the DOJ to push other countries for helping in the investigation of a US citizen. And such thing will happen without issuing public statements just like what usually happens with DOJ ongoing investigations.

If one simply decides to start an investigation for everybody who is working for a corrupt company, he needs to start an investigation to every board member of every bank and every hedge fund in America, followed by every POS like Trump who had business deals with Russians and staged beauty pageant events in Russia.

See also the Mattis example I have posted before

https://www.businessinsider.com/ther...-mattis-2019-3
                How Elizabeth Holmes convinced powerful men like Henry Kissinger, James Mattis, and George Shultz to sit on the board of now disgraced blood-testing startup Theranos

In case you are not familiar, Tehran's founder has been charged with fraud

Comment

--- PART III ---

Stunning Tweets of Whistleblower’s Attorney in 2017 Talking About Start of ‘Coup,’ ‘Impeachment Will Follow’
                  The Democrats would like you to believe that this whole Ukraine call impeachment push was just some poor upset whistleblower, so disturbed by what he thought happened on the Trump/Zelensky call, he just had to tell someone.

Except since the news of the whistleblower has come out we’ve found out how untrue that is, that there are many disturbing “coincidences” about this whole episode.

Now there’s more after someone took a deep dive into the tweets of whistleblower’s attorney, Mark Zaid. And they’re beyond troubling.

From Fox News:
                  Mark Zaid, one of the attorneys representing the intelligence community whistleblower at the center of the Democrats’ ongoing impeachment inquiry, tweeted conspicuously in January 2017 that a “coup has started” and that “impeachment will follow ultimately.”

Then, in July 2017, Zaid remarked, “I predict CNN will play a key role in @realDonaldTrump not finishing out his full term as president.” Also that month, Zaid tweeted, “We will get rid of him, and this country is strong enough to survive even him and his supporters.”

Amid a slew of impeachment-related posts, Zaid assured his Twitter followers that “as one falls, two more will take their place,” apparently referring to Trump administration employees who defy the White House. Zaid promised that the “coup” would occur in “many steps.”

Wow. Just after Trump is sworn in.

And Zaid had even put out something of a casting call for whistleblowers to take out Trump on Twitter as Trump took office, writing that CIA employees should “come to” his law firm “to lawfully challenge” the new president, according to Fox.

Yikes.

So we’re talking about a whistleblower who we’ve already learned was biased with connections to Joe Biden, John Brennan and even the Russia collusion hoax, who didn’t reveal the contacts he’d had with Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) and now who is backed by an attorney who talks about taking Trump out and the “coup.”

No problem there, right, Democrats? This is all just a coincidence?

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/...g-impeachment/

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

More like providing counter-weight to the "conspiracy theories" of you Loonie Left-Wingnuts with your "conspiracy theories" that this is all the doing of "the Russkies" and 'Trump is Putin's puppet'.

Anyone whom understands dis-information process and applying "useful fools and tools" will see that you and many other's here in your seditious anti-Trump activities are the ones whom are really doing "Putin's bidding" and "Russian efforts" to degrade the power and influence of the USA.

Comment

--- PART III ---

Stunning Tweets of Whistleblower’s Attorney in 2017 Talking About Start of ‘Coup,’ ‘Impeachment Will Follow’
                      The Democrats would like you to believe that this whole Ukraine call impeachment push was just some poor upset whistleblower, so disturbed by what he thought happened on the Trump/Zelensky call, he just had to tell someone.

Except since the news of the whistleblower has come out we’ve found out how untrue that is, that there are many disturbing “coincidences” about this whole episode.

Now there’s more after someone took a deep dive into the tweets of whistleblower’s attorney, Mark Zaid. And they’re beyond troubling.

From Fox News:
                      Mark Zaid, one of the attorneys representing the intelligence community whistleblower at the center of the Democrats’ ongoing impeachment inquiry, tweeted conspicuously in January 2017 that a “coup has started” and that “impeachment will follow ultimately.”

Then, in July 2017, Zaid remarked, “I predict CNN will play a key role in @realDonaldTrump not finishing out his full term as president.” Also that month, Zaid tweeted, “We will get rid of him, and this country is strong enough to survive even him and his supporters.”

Amid a slew of impeachment-related posts, Zaid assured his Twitter followers that “as one falls, two more will take their place,” apparently referring to Trump administration employees who defy the White House. Zaid promised that the “coup” would occur in “many steps.”

Wow. Just after Trump is sworn in.

And Zaid had even put out something of a casting call for whistleblowers to take out Trump on Twitter as Trump took office, writing that CIA employees should “come to” his law firm “to lawfully challenge” the new president, according to Fox.

Yikes.

So we’re talking about a whistleblower who we’ve already learned was biased with connections to Joe Biden, John Brennan and even the Russia collusion hoax, who didn’t reveal the contacts he’d had with Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) and now who is backed by an attorney who talks about taking Trump out and the “coup.”

No problem there, right, Democrats? This is all just a coincidence?

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/...g-impeachment/

No coincidence!
                      Those who do not like Trump's will naturally be attracted by a case that exposes Trump's criminality.

It is also no coincidence that Trump's PERSONAL lawyer is in prison.

Now, do you have anything related to this thread?

Comment

Says the king of Trump-Russia conspiracy nuts. Face it you have no credibility now. A blind monkey should have been able to see through that nonsense.
                        We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post

Says the king of Trump-Russia conspiracy nuts. Face it you have no credibility now. A blind monkey should have been able to see through that nonsense.
                          You confuse me with somebody else. I do to care what the poster believes. I am just pointing at the fact that without even trying to engage the posts that are related to the topic of this thread, he made multiple posts of different stories at rapid rate which are completely irrelevant. And all this started on the FIRST page of this thread. I think "spamming" is the right word to describe such action.
                          Last edited by pamak; 07 Nov 19, 19:47.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                            Marie Yovanovich was a career foreign service officer who served both Republican and Democratic administrations. She was a professional and she was sent home because she interfered with what Giuliani and Trump were trying to accomplish. She is honest; Giuliani and Trump are not.
                            Whom like most "career" guv'mint workers was primarily focused upon getting that regular paycheck and benefits and putting in time towards a taxpayer funded retirement.

Just because she might be seen as a "professional" doesn't mean she was without prejudice, bias, or politically partisan leanings.

In this case, would seem that the "honest" is subject to partisan interpretation.

Meanwhile; thank you Komrade Massena in your display of support and partisan allegiance to a fellow Deep Stater operating in seditious agenda towards the current Administration and being another useful fool/tool of Russia's Putin.

Comment

Let me summarize the trash that you posted:

"We are gathering evidence of pink elephants flying around Washington. We will update you when we find what we want. In the meantime, here are a few worthless links you can read so that we can distract you from the reading of sworn testimonies of career diplomats with decades of service."

Classic Judicial Watch dung.
                              OR ...

Classic RW perspective to the usual LW dung perspective that you and many others are presenting here.

Thank you for your dis-information Komrade Pamak.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X