No announcement yet.

polling results UNited States 2020 election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm of the opinion that polls reflect whichever values those initiating the polls want them to show.
    ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
    IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

[QUOTE=slick_miester;n5152225]

Why? Have you ever . . . . "polled the electorate"?

Everything that you ever needed to know about politics you can learn from cartoons. [/QUOTE

]
      reminds me of when we found our bishop- awaiting the second coming....

Poll numbers at this time of the cycle, reflect a lot of discontent, " throw the bums out syndrome" OR

ttbos

\traditionally, \republican support turns out more faithfully, hence Reagan over Mondale.

The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
        It should be noted that a majority of Conservatives, fed up with the numerous robo scam calls, do not even bother to answer the phone to respond to the bias questions often asked in those polls. The mail ones, when they are sent, often end up in the wood stove to start the fire in the morning.
        Not - quite....
        \conservatives tend to be more vocal, and hope to produce the 'big train' senario

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
          I'm of the opinion that polls reflect whichever values those initiating the polls want them to show.
          Biden and Warren reflect the values of Fox News?
          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

http://www.okreadsok.org/sixpack/thi...anexcerpt.html
            We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by marktwain View Post
              reminds me of when we found our bishop- awaiting the second coming....
              I hope that the janitor was called in to clean up.

Rimshot

Poll numbers at this time of the cycle, reflect a lot of discontent, " throw the bums out syndrome" OR

ttbos

\traditionally, \republican support turns out more faithfully, hence Reagan over Mondale.

But they don't mean anything at this stage of the game. Voters are fickle: something like 10% or 12% of voters who went for Bernie Sanders in the '16 primaries voted for Trump in the general election five months later. We don't know yet how any of the Democratic contenders will do when it counts: Iowa Caucasus, New Hampshire Primaries, Super Tuesday. Only after that will there even be a named opponent, somebody with his/her party's full backing. Until then, the only real barometer is whose leading in the War Chest race: those with the most money are the only ones with a genuine chance of staying in the race until the primaries really kick off. All the rest will fall by the side of the road, a la Beto O'Rourke and Bill de Blasio.
              I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

Biden and Warren reflect the values of Fox News?
                Liz is one of you '
                Brownpeople'
                or red, or , ...something....

Comment

Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post
                  It should be noted that a majority of Conservatives, fed up with the numerous robo scam calls, do not even bother to answer the phone to respond to the bias questions often asked in those polls. The mail ones, when they are sent, often end up in the wood stove to start the fire in the morning.
                  I never respond to political pollsters. They want ten minutes of my time, then they'll have to offer me something of commensurate value. Why should I help those shrews do their jobs for free?

Comment

Liz is one of you '
                    Brownpeople'
                    or red, or , ...something....
                    The jury's still out if she's even human.....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X