Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

Typical perspective of the radical and loonie LW, as well as their usual approach to "investigations". See the behind closed doors, super "double secret probation"("Animal House") "investigation" current being used for the kangaroo court being called impeachment.

You are showing classic projection here where the lack of integrity, ethics, honor, and honesty which are trademark of USA Left-Wing politicians, a.k.a. Democrats, their "business as usual", is what you expect would happen from the Conservatives and from the Ukrainian government.

Plus the "quid pro quo" (QPQ) is assumption and implied innuendo in the delusional minds of our LW since there was nothing verbatim to that effect, those words used, in the phone call/transcript.

By time of the phone conversation with Ukraine POTUS and sending Giuliani over there Trump had already seen evidence that under Comey and others within the FBI and DoJ that the FBI was far from an objective and impartial investigative organization and had began to show the signs that it was hostile to a Trump POTUS and more likely to repeat the Joe Biden blackmail tactics than dig further into seeing if there was any truth left to be found.

If Joe and Hunter Biden were/are innocent, than Trump's request and any follow-up renew of investigation would find nothing and again Trump could look the fool for wanting time and resources wasted in this direction. The continued protests of the anti-Trumpers on this matter begins to look like the child with cookie crumbs all over their lip claiming they never got into the cookie jar.
      Typical conspiracy theories from right wing deplorables The FBI's leadership now is Trump's choice. If he cannot find leaders he can trust, it is because Trump wants to act like a crook

And the House investigation followed a reasonable course. First it was not public to make sure that witnesses did not have the opportunity to be influenced by the previous witnesses and now the transcript are released, and there will be public hearings.

Do not talk about integrity ethics and honor when you support a person like Trump. Your side cannot handle integrity ethics and honor! But as usual history will deliver the verdict and as usual, the conservatives will apologize for their past political stance. That is the history of the old white and often bitter people who make Trump's base.

If you are innocent and I want to win an election by offering QPQ to a nation that is essentially under Russian attack, you will become guilty.
      Last edited by pamak; 06 Nov 19, 14:38.
      My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

More correctly it permeates the air of the Deep State of career guv'mint workers hostile to an elected POTUS and willing to abuse their oaths and power of their employment and agencies to undermine that POTUS and also the Constitution. Hints more of borderline sedition from those whom should know and behave better.
        These career politicians and army officers have served different presidents from both parties. They react because they still abide by the oath to defend the Constitution from a corrupt president. The cultists on the other hand try to defend a current president from the Constitution. It is like they have given an oath to a particular person. They have a clear "bunker mentality."
        Last edited by pamak; 06 Nov 19, 14:51.
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
          Kevin, didn't you learn your lesson with the Mueller report?
          Now you want to go thru it again with the Ukraine transcript.

I guess it's true, you can't fix ______!
          The lesson should be don't rely upon Barr's 4-page summary but actually read the report. Mueller even stated that Barr misrepresented what he wrote.

From the letter from Mueller to Barr...https://globalnews.ca/news/5226039/f...ort-summaries/

As we stated in our meeting of March 5 and reiterated to the Department early in the afternoon of March 24, the introductions and executive summaries of our two-volume report accurately summarize this Office’s work and conclusions. The summary letter the Department sent to Congress and released to the public late in the afternoon of March 24 did not fully capture the context, nature, and substance of this Office’s work and conclusions. We communicated that concern to the Department on the morning of March 25. There is new public confusion about critical aspects of the results of our investigation. This threatens to undermine a central purpose for which the Department appointed the Special Counsel: to assure full public confidence in the outcome of the investigations. See Department of Justice, Press Release (May 17, 2017).
          And here's the full Mueller Report so people can compare. If anything just read the intro to Volume 2...
          https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Canuckster View Post

The lesson should be don't rely upon Barr's 4-page summary but actually read the report. Mueller even stated that Barr misrepresented what he wrote.

From the letter from Mueller to Barr...https://globalnews.ca/news/5226039/f...ort-summaries/

And here's the full Mueller Report so people can compare. If anything just read the intro to Volume 2...
            https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf
            You are absolutely correct. Barr's summary was nonsense and his 'mission' was to lessen the impact of the report. He acts like Trump's lawyer instead of the Attorney General. He's been bought and paid for.
            We are not now that strength which in old days
            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
            Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
            To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X