Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Democrats getting Impeachment Fatigue?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Sparlingo View Post
    so my "Are republicans getting Trump fatigue" thread gets shut down but this one is A-OK.
    What does that tell you?
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Massena View Post

      What does that tell you?
      I worry what it might tell me. Cheers Massena

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Sparlingo View Post

        I worry what it might tell me. Cheers Massena
        Keep up the good work and ignore the jackals biting at your heels.
        We are not now that strength which in old days
        Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
        Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
        To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Massena View Post

          Keep telling yourself all the way through the hearings and the inevitable trial.
          It’s doubtful Pelosi would let the issue go to the Senate. Either she doesn’t have the votes now, or she doesn’t want to impeach on a nothing-burger.
          "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

          "It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by American87 View Post

            It’s doubtful Pelosi would let the issue go to the Senate. Either she doesn’t have the votes now, or she doesn’t want to impeach on a nothing-burger.
            Neither you nor I know that-it is speculation on your part.
            We are not now that strength which in old days
            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
            Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
            To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Massena View Post

              Neither you nor I know that-it is speculation on your part.
              You said this is inevitably going to trial, which is not true. It’s more propaganda than anything.

              Im just pointing out that Pelosi is reluctant to bring this to a House vote. She may not even have the votes in her own party—that’s how weak the evidence is.

              "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

              "It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

              Comment


              • #22
                Rubbish-as usual.
                We are not now that strength which in old days
                Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Sparlingo View Post
                  so my "Are republicans getting Trump fatigue" thread gets shut down but this one is A-OK.
                  This wasn't clear enough ? ;
                  THREAD LOCKED FOR REPEATED PERSONAL ATTACKS FROM MEMBERS WHO SHOULD KNOW BETTER.

                  Here's another tip to take in. Insulting someone via meme is not a work around for attacking the poster and not the post.



                  Thank you ACG Staff

                  https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/f...63#post5149863

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

                    This wasn't clear enough ? ;
                    THREAD LOCKED FOR REPEATED PERSONAL ATTACKS FROM MEMBERS WHO SHOULD KNOW BETTER.

                    Here's another tip to take in. Insulting someone via meme is not a work around for attacking the poster and not the post.



                    Thank you ACG Staff

                    https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/f...63#post5149863
                    I've looked again and accept the reason for that thread being shut down and I withdraw and regret my comment which was: 'so my "Are republicans getting Trump fatigue" thread gets shut down but this one is A-OK.' I humbly apologize.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Sparlingo View Post

                      I've looked again and accept the reason for that thread being shut down and I withdraw and regret my comment which was: 'so my "Are republicans getting Trump fatigue" thread gets shut down but this one is A-OK.' I humbly apologize.
                      No need to apologize. In fact I'll apologize for my reply possibly seeming a bit harsh.

                      Your regret is understandable as your title and subject were reasonable ones to ask/present. However, as we see often, some "forks in the road" popped up and the often tangent directions occurred and it went zinging in a direction one of the Mods thought inappropriate.

                      As I've tried to point out often in the past "Republicans" seem to cover a broader range of positions and ideologies than found among Democrats so likely SOME Republicans have "Trump fatigue". Others of us, as pointed out, have other "fatigue".

                      Comment

                      Latest Topics

                      Collapse

                      Working...
                      X