Any Republicans here getting "Trump fatigue"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pamak View Post

This comes from the party which has been using the term welfare queens since at least the 1980's.

Wait and see how history will describe Trump supporters.
    So you are saying all Democrats are "welfare queens" ???

A little over three years ago I started out hoping Ben Carson would be the RNC candidate.
    When he slipped by I decided I could go for Ted Cruz, even if he was second choice at best.
    Then Cruz was dropped and Trump was it and I was having a WTF moment ...
    ... until Hillary made the comment clarifying how the DNC viewed the half of Americans which are the real builders here and with that one statement she cast the DNC over the cliff and any future it could have as far as I and many others were concerned.
    TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

I think that you could start a thread asking "can you wiggle your finger?" and partisan debate would break out somehow. I'd like to keep the conversation to the question of "Are Republicans beginning to have 'Trump fatigue'?" So far there's been some constructive responses but I'm not seeing any shift here in Republican opinion.

Comment

This comes from the party which has been using the term welfare queens since at least the 1980's.

That will depend on whose writing of history you go with.
        Some of the current writing isn't at all favorable towards Obama or the Clintons, ...

Comment

If Democrats make on keep making fun of and belittling Trump supporters it’ll end up with more Demagogues being elected.

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

So you are saying all Democrats are "welfare queens" ???

A little over three years ago I started out hoping Ben Carson would be the RNC candidate.
            When he slipped by I decided I could go for Ted Cruz, even if he was second choice at best.
            Then Cruz was dropped and Trump was it and I was having a WTF moment ...
            ... until Hillary made the comment clarifying how the DNC viewed the half of Americans which are the real builders here and with that one statement she cast the DNC over the cliff and any future it could have as far as I and many others were concerned.
            I am saying what the republican are saying. Bu the way, nobody said that all republicans are deplorables. By your post, you should not be surprised if minorities (including blacks) go with the democrats instead of supporting the party that disparages them.
            My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by Sparlingo View Post
              I think that you could start a thread asking "can you wiggle your finger?" and partisan debate would break out somehow. I'd like to keep the conversation to the question of "Are Republicans beginning to have 'Trump fatigue'?" So far there's been some constructive responses but I'm not seeing any shift here in Republican opinion.
              Just saw it your response, so I will not answer back to the pots calling the kettle black...
              My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

I am saying what the republican are saying. Bu the way, nobody said that all republicans are deplorables. By your post, you should not be surprised if minorities (including blacks) go with the democrats instead of supporting the party that disparages them.
                This "deplorable" has a family full of minorities and I worked with many "minorities" active with my local Republican Party at the past Summer's presence at local fairs and festivals and still do as our campaigns and elections approach.

Either you are more clueless than I thought or just engaging in more LW lies and propaganda.

Comment

You start a thread with a partisan premise and then bemoan partisan response ???

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

You start a thread with a partisan premise and then bemoan partisan response ???
                    Well the purpose of the thread is to gage whether Republican opinion here concerning Trump is starting to shift, not to debate which party is to blame for all that ails.

Comment

I think liberals are getting Trump fatigue. Can they put up with a fake impeachment crisis? After the Russian Collusion letdown, their faith in the establishment must be shaken.
                      "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Originally posted by American87 View Post
                        I think liberals are getting Trump fatigue. Can they put up with a fake impeachment crisis? After the Russian Collusion letdown, their faith in the establishment must be shaken.
                        could be

Comment

Well the purpose of the thread is to gage whether Republican opinion here concerning Trump is starting to shift, not to debate which party is to blame for all that ails.
                          However you biased in one direction, when the opposite could also be the case. Some of us support him now more than we would have, only because of the extremes displayed by those opposing him.

If you and others were more clued to USA politics of the past 50 years you'd notice that the LW is what has been driving the deeper polarization and disunity.

Comment

If the decorum of national debate has fallen off a cliff then isn't that attributable to Trump's tactics or do you think the poison-ness was there before him? If the later, then what do you attribute it to?
                            This was present under Obama as well, roles were just reversed. It's not the politicians, it's the people who are the issue. I don't know the answer as to why American's are so partisan. To the point where objectivity and mature discourse goes out the window.
                            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                            - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

What is fatiguing is listening to people ask you if the New York real estate developer's insults and vulgarity is fatquing. Apparently they don't know any New Yorkers.
                              We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

This was present under Obama as well, roles were just reversed. It's not the politicians, it's the people who are the issue. I don't know the answer as to why American's are so partisan. To the point where objectivity and mature discourse goes out the window.
                                I'm inclined to conclude that Republicans here are still backing Trump and I agree that the lack of decorum preceded him.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X