38 face discipline for Hillary's email at State Department

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 38 face discipline for Hillary's email at State Department

In a glaring case of hypocrisy, the State Department is looking at charging up to 38 people with violations of code of conduct related to their sending email to Hillary's private account. She walked. Comey said she didn't do anything chargeable.
    Yet, now the State Department is saying that workers under her committed violations and could be disciplined. Seems that power, wealth, and cronyism do beget favorable treatment.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-...n-email-review

Hillary should have served time for this scandal, but she slithered out of it like she had so many times before.

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    In a glaring case of hypocrisy, the State Department is looking at charging up to 38 people with violations of code of conduct related to their sending email to Hillary's private account. She walked. Comey said she didn't do anything chargeable.
    Yet, now the State Department is saying that workers under her committed violations and could be disciplined. Seems that power, wealth, and cronyism do beget favorable treatment.

Hillary should have served time for this scandal, but she slithered out of it like she had so many times before.
    Hopefully Barr can work his way up the chain to eventually hold Crooked Hillary responsible.

Comment

I guess there are lot of people who don't want to commit suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head 5 times.
      We hunt the hunters

Comment

Just my opinion, but it's not something worth jailing her over. Revoking her security clearances ( and ability to obtain them) along with barring her from any meaningful position in government would be more suitable.
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
          Just my opinion, but it's not something worth jailing her over. Revoking her security clearances ( and ability to obtain them) along with barring her from any meaningful position in government would be more suitable.
          Whereas, I see her getting away with a lifetime of crimes, sort of like John Dillinger did. She deserves some time, even a token amount simply to show everyone that no one is above the law, especially someone who truly believes they are. It's like these actors and such in the college admissions cheating scandal.

Comment

But not suitable for her subordinates?
            Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
              I guess there are lot of people who don't want to commit suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head 5 times.
              Millions of Americans will celebrate when she's gone.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                With a shotgun, while jogging.
                Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Just my opinion, but Bill and Hilary are the most vile and corrupt individuals to participate in American politics since Boss Tweed.
                  Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                  Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Originally posted by Freebird View Post

Hopefully Barr can work his way up the chain to eventually hold Crooked Hillary responsible.
                    Barr should only hope that his conduct will not send him to prison when a Democrat appointed AG starts investigating Barr's DOJ
                    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

The wording of the findings does not point that there will be criminal charges.
                      From the link, "...cited 38 people for violations, but found no "persuasive evidence" of classified information being systematically, deliberately mishandled. " So, I do not know what type of hypocrisy is the one you are talking about.
                      My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

The wording of the findings does not point that there will be criminal charges. From the link, "...cited 38 people for violations, but found no "persuasive evidence" of classified information being systematically, deliberately mishandled. " So, I do not know what type of hypocrisy is the one you are talking about.
                        That would be a review of the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post

Just my opinion, but Bill and Hilary are the most vile and corrupt individuals to participate in American politics since Boss Tweed.
                          Not just your opinion...

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

Barr should only hope that his conduct will not send him to prison when a Democrat appointed AG starts investigating Barr's DOJ
                            And for what exactly? Being a Republican?

Comment

Originally posted by Freebird View Post

And for what exactly? Being a Republican?
                              Engaging in shadow foreign policy about Ukraine without the FBI involvement about the investigation of US citizens and not recusing himself from a whistleblower's complaint that implicates him can easily turn to abuse of power and obstruction of justice charges.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X