Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Rallies: Three Grand Slams

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    People forget that just as rock concerts were the melding point of popular, passive culture and activist counter culture in the 60s Trump rallies are the melding of the passive masses with the new "conservative" counter culture. If the old values the 60s counter culture was pushing back against were irrational and ludicrous then surely the equity,diversity and inclusion secular religious values of today are. You don't need to like Trump to recognize that his political theater is more effective than rational discussion at pulling back the curtain to see the madness of the cults that have a stranglehold on entertainment, academia, media, and "liberal" politics. Circus and bread seem to be the only effective tools of persuasion where luxus, narcissism , and nihilism are the order of the day.
    We hunt the hunters

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post

      If you go to the local news sources, instead of the hate Trump ones, you will find that it is only a small number of what I would call Soros sponsored Hillary Brownshirts that show up to protest. They do not get into the venue. They are only there to act like idiots in front of the news cameras. The last batch that showed up were dispersed by the police with pepper spray after they started fires with MAGA hats..

      https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...maga-hats-fire
      MAGA hats which they stole off the heads of rally attendees whom had to go through the gauntlet of abuse and civil disorder all too common from the Loonie-Left-Wing. The link underplays the sort of civil dis-order common from the LW deadbeats "protesting" outside these Trump rallies;
      ...
      Hundreds of protesters outside President Trump’s rally in Minneapolis Thursday night set fire to Make America Great Again hats and other memorabilia in an effort to show their defiance to the current administration before police broke up the crowd, reports said.

      There were reports that multiple protesters were arrested. One report indicated that protesters threw urine.
      ...
      Cell phone video posted by Star Tribune reporter Chao Xiong showed Trump supporters walking through a crowd of protesters outside the Target Center in Minneapolis, shouting, “Lock him up” and “Shame on you.”

      A reporter for The Washington Post posted a video on Twitter that appeared to show a protester punch a Trump supporter in the back of the head as he left the rally. The crowd can be heard shouting “Nazi scum! Off our streets!” The video shows a Trump supporter being followed by protesters before someone calls out “There’s a Nazi over here,” prompting the attack.

      The apparent Trump supporter was also slapped and pushed before eventually running to safety.
      ...
      Police officers on horseback and bicycles formed a protective line in front of the arena, according to The Tribune. Officers with riot batons and shields also maneuvered through the crowd of protesters. The Post captured video of one Hispanic family who wore pro-Trump clothing departing from the rally as one protester shouted “He hates you!” The mother repeated “Mexicanos for Trump!" as she left the scene.
      ...
      https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...maga-hats-fire

      Spitting upon attendees, assaulting and attacking them, these are the fascist tactics of the LW's application of "peaceably to assemble" to protest, as provided for in the First Amendment. Seems without violence, the Left of our nation are incapable of getting their message across. The message they do present is one confirming they are the scum and dregs of our society and provide no positive or useful purpose to their existence.
      TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
        Sure he is.

        Jews in America vote democrat. Like every other minority. The only people voting republican are low education conservatives and wealthy capitalists looking to game the system.

        Soros-vs-Koch.jpg
        Those so-called "low education conservatives" tend to be the workers of the Nation busy producing and making wealth, as well as the owners and mangers of businesses and industries.

        On the flip side we have the so-called "college educated" whom have gone ten$ of thousand$ in tuition debt to get a degree that makes them no more employable than they were before they went to college. Many compound that educated stupidity by acting amazed that they are now so far into debt, then compound their not being the "brightest bulbs in the box" condition by displaying a deficit of morals, integrity, and ethics in expecting others to pay for their folly and stupidity. This is the bulk of the Dumbo-crat voters whom vote for Democrat candidates and the socialist bankruptcy they advocate, essentially looters and pillagers of our society, the scum and dregs of the Left-Wing.

        After 50+ years in the private sector of our economy, I've seen frequent evidence for the adage:

        The "A" students teach the "B" students how to work for(be employed by) the "C" students.
        TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

          MAGA hats which they stole off the heads of rally attendees whom had to go through the gauntlet of abuse and civil disorder all too common from the Loonie-Left-Wing. The link underplays the sort of civil dis-order common from the LW deadbeats "protesting" outside these Trump rallies;
          ...
          Hundreds of protesters outside President Trump’s rally in Minneapolis Thursday night set fire to Make America Great Again hats and other memorabilia in an effort to show their defiance to the current administration before police broke up the crowd, reports said.

          There were reports that multiple protesters were arrested. One report indicated that protesters threw urine.
          ...
          Cell phone video posted by Star Tribune reporter Chao Xiong showed Trump supporters walking through a crowd of protesters outside the Target Center in Minneapolis, shouting, “Lock him up” and “Shame on you.”

          A reporter for The Washington Post posted a video on Twitter that appeared to show a protester punch a Trump supporter in the back of the head as he left the rally. The crowd can be heard shouting “Nazi scum! Off our streets!” The video shows a Trump supporter being followed by protesters before someone calls out “There’s a Nazi over here,” prompting the attack.

          The apparent Trump supporter was also slapped and pushed before eventually running to safety.
          ...
          Police officers on horseback and bicycles formed a protective line in front of the arena, according to The Tribune. Officers with riot batons and shields also maneuvered through the crowd of protesters. The Post captured video of one Hispanic family who wore pro-Trump clothing departing from the rally as one protester shouted “He hates you!” The mother repeated “Mexicanos for Trump!" as she left the scene.
          ...
          https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...maga-hats-fire

          Spitting upon attendees, assaulting and attacking them, these are the fascist tactics of the LW's application of "peaceably to assemble" to protest, as provided for in the First Amendment. Seems without violence, the Left of our nation are incapable of getting their message across. The message they do present is one confirming they are the scum and dregs of our society and provide no positive or useful purpose to their existence.
          Only willful blindness could prevent people from seeing the dystopian continuity between Stalin's genocide of the Ukrainian agrarian middle-class, the Nazi brown shirts, Mao's cultural warriors, the Khmer Rouge, Castro's henchman Chi Guevara, Robert Mugabe 's death squads, Mudro's civil militia and AntiFa. What they all have in common is socialism.
          We hunt the hunters

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post

            Only willful blindness could prevent people from seeing the dystopian continuity between Stalin's genocide of the Ukrainian agrarian middle-class, the Nazi brown shirts, Mao's cultural warriors, the Khmer Rouge, Castro's henchman Chi Guevara, Robert Mugabe 's death squads, Mudro's civil militia and AntiFa. What they all have in common is socialism.
            These 3 Countries Tried Socialism. Here’s What Happened.

            ...
            Socialists are fond of saying that socialism has never failed because it has never been tried. But in truth, socialism has failed in every country in which it has been tried, from the Soviet Union beginning a century ago to three modern countries that tried but ultimately rejected socialism—Israel, India, and the United Kingdom.

            While there were major political differences between the totalitarian rule of the Soviets and the democratic politics of Israel, India, and the U.K., all three of the latter countries adhered to socialist principles, nationalizing their major industries and placing economic decision-making in the hands of the government.
            ...
            With no incentives to compete or modernize, the industrial sector of Eastern and Central Europe became a monument to bureaucratic inefficiency and waste, a “museum of the early industrial age.” As The New York Times pointed out at the time, Singapore, an Asian city-state of only 2 million people, exported 20% more machinery to the West in 1987 than all of Eastern Europe.

            And yet, socialism still beguiled leading intellectuals and politicians of the West. They could not resist its siren song, of a world without strife because it was a world without private property. They were convinced that a bureaucracy could make more-informed decisions about the welfare of a people than the people themselves could. They believed, with John Maynard Keynes, that “the state is wise and the market is stupid.”

            Israel, India, and the United Kingdom all adopted socialism as an economic model following World War II. The preamble to India’s constitution, for example, begins, “We, the People of India, having solemnly resolved to constitute India into a Sovereign Socialist Secular Democratic Republic … ” The original settlers of Israel were East European Jews of the left who sought and built a socialist society. As soon as the guns of World War II fell silent, Britain’s Labour Party nationalized every major industry and acceded to every socialist demand of the unions.

            At first, socialism seemed to work in these vastly dissimilar countries. For the first two decades of its existence, Israel’s economy grew at an annual rate of more than 10%, leading many to term Israel an “economic miracle.” The average gross domestic product growth rate of India from its founding in 1947 into the 1970s was 3.5%, placing India among the more prosperous developing nations. GDP growth in Great Britain averaged 3% from 1950 to 1965, along with a 40% rise in average real wages, enabling Britain to become one of the world’s more affluent countries.

            But the government planners were unable to keep pace with increasing population and overseas competition. After decades of ever-declining economic growth and ever-rising unemployment, all three countries abandoned socialism and turned toward capitalism and the free market.

            The resulting prosperity in Israel, India, and the U.K. vindicated free-marketers who had predicted that socialism would inevitably fail to deliver the goods. As British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher observed, “the problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people’s money.”
            ...
            https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/10/...FWSkN5NEZFOSJ9
            TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Johan Banér View Post
              Sounds like the problem with current US politics – it has become so partisan it is implicitly assumed anyone even listening to the messages of the other side automatically is also completely agreeing with it.

              There are now democrats turning up in force to jeer, boo and shout questions at Trump. 21% already implies safety in numbers, and it might then grow. (If it goes to 40%, that's a fairly well establish tipping point for relative parity, Trump will stop owning the crowd at his own rallies.)

              Which makes sense since – aside from Twitter – his rallies is pretty much the only way the current US president communicates directly with any part of the rest of US society. And thus the only way US citizens can really communicate anything back to him – hypothetically (if he still registers).
              These people are showing up to Trump rallies, not just listening to him on TV. And few attendees jeer. If you watch a rally, maybe one audience member jeers, and they get thrown out. These are Democrats in Texas supporting Trump, just like they did in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. 12% of the attendees haven't voted in 16 years, and they plan on voting for Trump.

              In short, Trump is more popular than ever.

              And I'll tell you why. It's a secret though. No one on the left wants you to know...

              Trump is doing a good job
              "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

              "It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post

                They go to watch politicians like we go to footballgames apparently, don't know if that's a problem - but it is strange to say the least….

                Taking this to it's logical conclusion, rather have them debate or orate, why don't you have them mudwrestle
                Wouldn't be a problem if there was actually something of substance being discussed at these rallies.

                Instead, it presents politics in a dumbed down form for the anti-intellectuals.
                "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                - Benjamin Franklin

                The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by American87 View Post

                  These people are showing up to Trump rallies, not just listening to him on TV. And few attendees jeer. If you watch a rally, maybe one audience member jeers, and they get thrown out. These are Democrats in Texas supporting Trump, just like they did in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. 12% of the attendees haven't voted in 16 years, and they plan on voting for Trump.

                  In short, Trump is more popular than ever.

                  And I'll tell you why. It's a secret though. No one on the left wants you to know...

                  Trump is doing a good job
                  If Trump is doing a good job then Obama was the best president ever,. and I know that not a true statement

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by craven View Post

                    If Trump is doing a good job then Obama was the best president ever,. and I know that not a true statement
                    Could you give us some comparative examples of this. I know Trump is a world class troll. He's bombastic and impulsive. But, that doesn't equate to poor performance other than on a social scale for the most part.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

                      Could you give us some comparative examples of this. I know Trump is a world class troll. He's bombastic and impulsive. But, that doesn't equate to poor performance other than on a social scale for the most part.
                      Colluding with Russia in Syria (it appears Trump is going big on leading from behind)
                      Stupid trade wars which do not achieve the results he promised. If your going to go big you better win big.
                      Good economy and still debt is rising (economy would even be better with anyone besides him and Bernie in office)
                      Colluding with Russia to weaken Ukraine.
                      Having 25b for border security but then screwing up the deal and having to steal from DOD service members quality of life funds to try and build it
                      Hows that Temporary immigration ban going from the middle east. I do not think it temporary anymore.
                      Giving himself govt money through his travels and stays at his properties Then toss in the G7 at least he reversed himself on that one (I believe he has already out spent Obama Travel budget)
                      Granted I thought Obama made us look untrust worty but Trump is doing that on steroids in regards to allies.

                      Biden kid gets paid by non government money while Trumps kid gets our tax dollars.

                      Ceding control of the Middle East to Iran. what goes on in Iraq in the next year or so is going to be interesting. (why would they not work with Iran more now.

                      Oh where that infrastructure bill at.

                      Only good thing that is going on is some of the deregulation.

                      Comment

                      Latest Topics

                      Collapse

                      Working...
                      X