Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Rallies: Three Grand Slams

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trump Rallies: Three Grand Slams

    Trump has been hitting it out of the park lately. Researchers at his Dallas rally talked to 53,000 voters, 21% of whom were Democrats. How can the liberal media tell us they're going to win Texas, when 21% of the people at this rally were Democrats?

    Anyway, there's talk of impeachment, but nothing to show for it yet. Nervous Nancy would have to have a Jay-Z/Beyonce concert to compete with Trump's crowds. Beyonce's last tour averaged 46,000 attendees per show.

    "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

    "It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

  • #2
    I would like to check out a Trump rally. Should he ever come my way, I'd like to go.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Nikki View Post
      I would like to check out a Trump rally. Should he ever come my way, I'd like to go.
      They're a lot of fun. It's like a rock concert where everyone is excited and yelling for an encore.
      "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

      "It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by American87 View Post
        Trump has been hitting it out of the park lately. Researchers at his Dallas rally talked to 53,000 voters, 21% of whom were Democrats. How can the liberal media tell us they're going to win Texas, when 21% of the people at this rally were Democrats?
        Sounds like the problem with current US politics – it has become so partisan it is implicitly assumed anyone even listening to the messages of the other side automatically is also completely agreeing with it.

        There are now democrats turning up in force to jeer, boo and shout questions at Trump. 21% already implies safety in numbers, and it might then grow. (If it goes to 40%, that's a fairly well establish tipping point for relative parity, Trump will stop owning the crowd at his own rallies.)

        Which makes sense since – aside from Twitter – his rallies is pretty much the only way the current US president communicates directly with any part of the rest of US society. And thus the only way US citizens can really communicate anything back to him – hypothetically (if he still registers).

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Johan Banér View Post
          Sounds like the problem with current US politics.....
          They go to watch politicians like we go to footballgames apparently, don't know if that's a problem - but it is strange to say the least….

          Taking this to it's logical conclusion, rather have them debate or orate, why don't you have them mudwrestle
          High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Johan Banér View Post

            There are now democrats turning up in force to jeer, boo and shout questions at Trump. 21% already implies safety in numbers, and it might then grow. (If it goes to 40%, that's a fairly well establish tipping point for relative parity, Trump will stop owning the crowd at his own rallies.)
            If you go to the local news sources, instead of the hate Trump ones, you will find that it is only a small number of what I would call Soros sponsored Hillary Brownshirts that show up to protest. They do not get into the venue. They are only there to act like idiots in front of the news cameras. The last batch that showed up were dispersed by the police with pepper spray after they started fires with MAGA hats..

            https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...maga-hats-fire

            “Breaking News,”

            “Something irrelevant in your life just happened and now we are going to blow it all out of proportion for days to keep you distracted from what's really going on.”

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by SRV Ron View Post

              If you go to the local news sources, instead of the hate Trump ones, you will find that it is only a small number of what I would call Soros sponsored Hillary Brownshirts that show up to protest. They do not get into the venue. They are only there to act like idiots in front of the news cameras. The last batch that showed up were dispersed by the police with pepper spray after they started fires with MAGA hats..

              https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...maga-hats-fire
              You might be right. And the you might be wrong. In the latter case it might instead be a matter of Trump becoming actually impopular with a growing majority of Americans.
              https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox...mp-impeachment

              The Soros thing is seriously interesting. It's inter-war antisemitism from the 1930's come back to haunt us all.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Johan Banér View Post
                You might be right. And the you might be wrong. In the latter case it might instead be a matter of Trump becoming actually impopular with a growing majority of Americans.
                https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox...mp-impeachment

                The Soros thing is seriously interesting. It's inter-war antisemitism from the 1930's come back to haunt us all.
                Soros is an anti-semite .

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                  Soros is an anti-semite.
                  We should capture that phrase and teach it to sit up for cookies

                  High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It is a public knowledge that Soros,as were Marx and Trotsky, is very hostile to everything that is Jewish and especially to Israel .
                    Opposite to what a lot of people,infected by the anti-semitic propaganda,are believing : there are more Jews living in Israel than in the US .

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      In 1995, Soros told the New Yorker :
                      I don't think you can ever overcome anti-Semitism if you behave as a tribe .The only way you can overcome it is if you give up the tribalness .
                      2 comments:
                      1 History has proved that what Soros said is wrong : most German Jews had abandoned all ties with the Jewish world, but that did not save them . The same for the parents of Soros .
                      2 What Soros said was : if there are no more Jews, anti-Semitism will disappear , thus that the Jews are the cause of anti-Semitism .This is pure anti-Semitism .
                      If someone would say to persecuted Christians in Nigeria : stop with being Christian and the persecutions will stop , that would be a proof of hostility to Christianism . And it would still be a proof if the man who said it was a former Christian .

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post

                        They go to watch politicians like we go to footballgames apparently, don't know if that's a problem - but it is strange to say the least….

                        Taking this to it's logical conclusion, rather have them debate or orate, why don't you have them mudwrestle
                        some of us are not lemmings that go to "political " rallys……………

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                          It is a public knowledge that Soros,as were Marx and Trotsky, is very hostile to everything that is Jewish and especially to Israel .
                          Opposite to what a lot of people,infected by the anti-semitic propaganda,are believing : there are more Jews living in Israel than in the US .
                          Sure he is.

                          Jews in America vote democrat. Like every other minority. The only people voting republican are low education conservatives and wealthy capitalists looking to game the system.

                          Soros-vs-Koch.jpg

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by jeffdoorgunnr View Post
                            some of us are not lemmings that go to "political " rallys……………
                            Still 52.000 are there, that's considerable,

                            granted, it could be more, the Germans in their prime drew millions to their political rallies…

                            Then again it would be better if they all stayed home, or went to see a football game, imho.

                            Don't cheer on politicians, it only encourages them
                            Last edited by Snowygerry; 21 Oct 19, 09:53.
                            High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
                              Sure he is.

                              Jews in America vote democrat. Like every other minority. The only people voting republican are low education conservatives and wealthy capitalists looking to game the system.

                              Soros-vs-Koch.jpg
                              NO : not like every other minority : in 2016 52 % of catholics voted for Trump .

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X