Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And just when you thought it couldn't get any dumber...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And just when you thought it couldn't get any dumber...

Pelosi melting down... Trump losing it... Nah, not compared to Hillary!

Hillary is now claiming--and the MSM is eating it up--that Jill Stein, Tulsi Gabbard, or another Democrat is being groomed by the Russians to make a third party run in the election to ensure Trump's victory.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ird-party-bid/

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._russians.html

https://theweek.com/speedreads/87274...-tulsi-gabbard

https://www.thedailybeast.com/hillar...arty-candidate

Hillary must be dropping acid laced with mercury to be this crazy. This is beyond delusional conspiracy theory stuff. But, it's funny. One more reason to be glad she lost the last election...

WTF ?!

Don't you know that only the RW engages in conspiracy theories ?!

Comment

Hillary is a genuine whack job.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Maybe's just a crazy cat lady...

Comment

Her claim about Gabbard is very plausible!

You need to see the nuances of her claim.

She did not say that Gabbard is a "Russian asset." THAT claim, would have been, indeed, conspiracy theory!

But claiming that Gabbard is "groomed" by the Russians to become a independent candidate is quite probable and in fact reasonable. The Russians and the republicans would love to drive a wedge between the democrats since Trump keeps giving Russians victories (see Syria). The same is true about the democrats who would also love to see a relatively popular republican running as an independent. Encouraging such outcome and promoting with internet adds and bots does not mean that the targeted candidate is an asset for the other side and knowingly participates in such a plan.

Gabbard as a moderate leaning to the republican side is a perfect choice (for the GOP an the Russians) to have as an independent to lure those democrats who hesitate to support progressive policies but at the same time hate too much what Trump does to the republic in order to vote for him.
          Last edited by pamak; 18 Oct 19, 16:48.
          My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

She did not say that Gabbard is a "Russian asset." THAT claim, would have been, indeed, conspiracy theory!

But claiming that Gabbard is "groomed" by the Russians to become a independent candidate is quite probable and in fact reasonable. The Russians and the republicans would love to drive a wedge between the democrats since Trump keeps giving Russians victories (see Syria). The same is true about the democrats who would also love to see a relatively popular republican running as an independent. Encouraging such outcome and promoting with internet adds and bots does not mean that the targeted candidate is an asset for the other side and knowingly participates in such a plan.

Gabbard as a moderate leaning to the republican side is a perfect choice (for the GOP an the Russians) to have as an independent to lure those democrats who hesitate to support progressive policies but at the same time hate too much what Trump does to the republic in order to vote for him.
            And the independents

People always forget that Trump only won the election by less than 100k

Comment

Due to the way he acts, One day about 50 years from now some one will write a book that proves Trump is in real a Russian asset with the aim of destroying America and its Constituion and will award him the Russian version of the MOH.......

Comment

Tulsi replies:
                "Great! Thank you
                @HillaryClinton
                . You, the queen of warmongers, embodiment of corruption, and personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic Party for so long, have finally come out from behind the curtain."
                https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/sta...89626409406464
                {}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

50 years from now we will find out Clinton was the Russians Manchurian candidate.
                  We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by craven View Post

And the independents

People always forget that Trump only won the election by less than 100k
                    Which means SQUAT, in this Country we have an Electoral College and Clinton lost by 77 votes!
                    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

Maybe Gabbard wants to work with Russia if Russia is willing to work with The USA. One would need proof Gabbard is being grommed by Russians as in Russian operatives are giving Gabbard her talking points or something that would be a red flag. But if Gabbard wants to work with Russia so long as Russia can help our country that would be a good thing.
                      Last edited by Stonewall_Jack; 18 Oct 19, 21:23.
                      Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                      Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                        Pelosi melting down... Trump losing it... Nah, not compared to Hillary!

Hillary is now claiming--and the MSM is eating it up--that Jill Stein, Tulsi Gabbard, or another Democrat is being groomed by the Russians to make a third party run in the election to ensure Trump's victory.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ird-party-bid/

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._russians.html

https://theweek.com/speedreads/87274...-tulsi-gabbard

https://www.thedailybeast.com/hillar...arty-candidate

Hillary must be dropping acid laced with mercury to be this crazy. This is beyond delusional conspiracy theory stuff. But, it's funny. One more reason to be glad she lost the last election...
                        Its a matter of Clinton being at odds with the democrats she is criticizing. And H Clinton merely said Russia might back Gabbard, that is open to interpretation as to what Clinton believes. Its not like Clinton said Gabbard is a Russian agent. This whole US Russia rivalry has got to end, both sides have to have cooler heads prevail. Russia and the USA criticize each other for getting into wars with other nations, maybe we both need to look at that. Considering Russia and The USA are top 5 world powers along with China, and all were allies in WW2 it would make sense to co operate.
                        Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                        Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Stonewall_Jack View Post

Maybe Gabbard wants to work with Russia if Russia is willing to work with The USA. One would need proof Gabbard is being grommed by Russians as in Russian operatives are giving Gabbard her talking points or something that would be a red flag. But if Gabbard wants to work with Russia so long as Russia can help our country that would be a good thing.
                          I am not sure how you perceive the term "grooming." My take on the term is that it implies some manipulation and not that the "groomed" person willingly participates in a Russian plan or that she takes her talking points from Russians. With this in mind, one can use as evidence (difficult to prove the claim without input from intelligence agencies) the amount of support Gabbard gets from sources that are suspected to cooperate with the Russians.

In any case, I want to differentiate between the claim that Russians are perhaps targeting Gabbard to split the democrats (which I find it plausible) and the claim that Gabbard is a Russian asset (which is Alex Jones type conspiracy theory). Gabbard is a veteran and a US senator and there is NOTHING to suggest that she is a Russian asset. That she will court the "anti-establishment voters" and that she may even think of running as an independent cannot be used as evidence that she colludes with Russians. She is just a politician who tries to exploit grievances (and many of them legitimate) to get a shot in an election.

In any case, Hillary's decision to open her mouth was stupid, and I think in all likelihood Gabbard will gain popularity and rise above the 2% where she is right now. But I have said before that I do not make predictions about political outcomes, so I do not spare time trying to read and figure out such things and do not know how Gabbard's conduct will play out. Plus, I cannot exclude the possibility that an independent Gabbard may actually get more votes from disillusioned conservatives than from progressives
                          My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

I can see Russia hoping to get Stein or Gabbard to run as a 3rd Party. Of course I can see China propping up a campaign for a RINO turned 'independent' to split the vote against Trump as well.

While you might think that I'm agreeing with Hillary, I'm not. The only way that there'd be a serious 3rd Party threat to the Democratic Candidate is if the Democrats yet again ram another candidate down the throats of their core and moderate electorate. The Democrats are going so off the rails in their debates that if a Warren or even today's Bernie, or God Forbid...Robert Francis "As Mexican as Taco Bell" O'Rourke gets the nod from the party bosses, Gabbard could probably waltz in and snap up 25% of the vote by phoning in her candidacy. Hillary is either insane (possible nigh probable) or clever (not impossible, however improbable) and is starting "Russian Collusion 2, Putin Boogaloo" in advance of such a split within the Democratic Party's electorate.
                            Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

If one wants to create conspiracy theories, it is easy to do so. If a person was exhibiting Hillary's conduct right now, he could be targeted as a "Russian asset" who tries to divide the Democrats.

By the way, after reading the phone call transcript, Gabbard shifted position and now supports Trump's impeachment. It is hard for conspiratorial crowd to argue that this is a "talking point" she got from the Russians.

I certainly find her too conservative from my views, but I do not question her integrity. In fact, the feeling I get about her character is positive.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X