FOX's Napolitano: Trump clearly violates emolument clause

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOX's Napolitano: Trump clearly violates emolument clause

This administration is so corrupt that this issue is not even the main story on today's news

My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

And some trumpites ask about his corruption.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Who believes Napolitano ?

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
        Must be nice to ignore information based on the source. You will remain less informed.

Guess who profits from the president staying at one of his resorts? The president. Trump will be impeached quickly. Too much evidence out there on multiple fronts.

Comment

Napolitano supported Trump inconditionally because he hoped to be nominated at the Supreme Court, when he did not have the post,he attacked Trump inconditionally .
          Besides : Napolitano is a liar :he said that the Mueller Report said that there were reasons to impeach Trump . This is not so : if the Mueller Report had produced such evidences, the Democrats would have used the conclusions to impeach Trump . They did not, thus there were no proofs and Napolitano lied .

Comment

Trump doesn't take a salary, and running for and becoming president has cost his businesses including the property. The question comes down to if this location saves tax payers money. If as in the case of Trump not taking a salary the objective is to gift something to the American people demonizing this choice is small minded. Did anyone ask Washington to stop growing tobacco who's price was influenced by foreign sells. Did anyone ask Obama to stop selling his ridiculous book overseas. This is just more petty complaints from people who themselves have never made significant monetary gifts to the American people.

We hunt the hunters

Comment

Napolitano supported Trump inconditionally because he hoped to be nominated at the Supreme Court, when he did not have the post,he attacked Trump inconditionally .
              Besides : Napolitano is a liar :he said that the Mueller Report said that there were reasons to impeach Trump . This is not so : if the Mueller Report had produced such evidences, the Democrats would have used the conclusions to impeach Trump . They did not, thus there were no proofs and Napolitano lied .
              Sheesh, pure RW talking points.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                Trump doesn't take a salary,
                I bet he does. He's a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

This administration is so corrupt that this issue is not even the main story on today's news

Fake news.
                  Since everyone on this forum attacked me repeatedly for citing Fox, you are no longer free to use it either.
                  Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post

I bet he does. He's a liar.
                    Again? It's public record. Look it up yourself. He donates his presidential salary to a worthy cause. What do you donate to anything?
                    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

He's one of the biggest advocates of the constitution and limited government in the media. So I guess only RINOs qualify as good sources now.
                      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                      - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                        ...The question comes down to if this location saves tax payers money...
                        Do you honestly believe that?

Comment

Sheesh, pure RW talking points.
                          Politico is not RW .

Comment

Must be nice to ignore information based on the source. You will remain less informed.

Guess who profits from the president staying at one of his resorts? The president. Trump will be impeached quickly. Too much evidence out there on multiple fronts.
                            Guess is not an argument.Guesses are used when there are no proofs .
                            And,would it not be the American people who will profit ?

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post

He's one of the biggest advocates of the constitution and limited government in the media. So I guess only RINOs qualify as good sources now.
                              Napolitano is the biggest advocate of Napolitano .He is now joining the Democrats (advocates of big government ) against Trump .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X