Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Acting White House chief of staff: Aid linked in part to investigating the democrats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

If there is no "dirt" to be found, should be no issue with Trump seeking a dead end trail. IF ... ???
    This is not how the US legal system acts and not even the president can set such mode of operation. And you did not answer the question if we should apply the same standard to Trump's kids.
    Every member of every corporate board of directors can be subjected personally to a criminal investigation without any evidence according to your logic.
    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

This is not how the US legal system acts and not even the president can set such mode of operation. And you did not answer the question if we should apply the same standard to Trump's kids.
      Every member of every corporate board of directors can be subjected personally to a criminal investigation without any evidence according to your logic.
      I believe the issue is if the Ukraine should resume the corruption investigations that they were engaged in prior to the Obama/Biden "obstruction of justice" to their system.

I don't recall the question you claim, nor are you a "court of law" or compensating me to post here, so I respond at my own inclination and discretion. Meanwhile, of course the same standard should apply to all, if there is justifiable reason/cause.

Not "criminal investigations" until evidence of a crime has been uncovered. In the issue/case in question, an investigation, by a foreign nation, into a corporation within it's national jurisdiction, was being investigated and evidence uncovered of some corruption, with indication of more. However, Biden, on behalf of the Obama Administration, "obstructed their justice system" via use of USA "Executive Policy" blackmailing with-holding of loan guarantees UNLESS an investigative prosecutor was removed and that path of investigations ceased.

Integrity, ethics, and legalities on many levels arise here. Couldn't see why this shouldn't be renewed and dug into further, unless there is REAL Dirt some guilty parties want covered and overlooked.

BTW, Joe Biden is a POSSIBLE candidate for POTUS, so that part of the issue is bogus until the DNC makes him officially theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

I believe the issue is if the Ukraine should resume the corruption investigations that they were engaged in prior to the Obama/Biden "obstruction of justice" to their system.

I don't recall the question you claim, nor are you a "court of law" or compensating me to post here, so I respond at my own inclination and discretion. Meanwhile, of course the same standard should apply to all, if there is justifiable reason/cause.

Not "criminal investigations" until evidence of a crime has been uncovered. In the issue/case in question, an investigation, by a foreign nation, into a corporation within it's national jurisdiction, was being investigated and evidence uncovered of some corruption, with indication of more. However, Biden, on behalf of the Obama Administration, "obstructed their justice system" via use of USA "Executive Policy" blackmailing with-holding of loan guarantees UNLESS an investigative prosecutor was removed and that path of investigations ceased.

Integrity, ethics, and legalities on many levels arise here. Couldn't see why this shouldn't be renewed and dug into further, unless there is REAL Dirt some guilty parties want covered and overlooked.

BTW, Joe Biden is a POSSIBLE candidate for POTUS, so that part of the issue is bogus until the DNC makes him officially theirs.
        If there is any concern, there is the FBI which can be directed by the president to work with Ukrainian authorities and have the whole investigation documented so that they can be held accountable when there is abuse of power. Guiliani and his associates working outside the official channels is a clear sign that this is about crafting shady deals of quid pro quo with foreign leaders in order to get dirt for political opponents. And when Trump brings into those deals people who did not participate in the 2016 election, he clearly reveals his motives.

BTW, it is not a defense to claim that it is legal to use quid pro quo to get from a foreign government dirt for the most likely political opponent. And Biden;'s son is NOT related to the 2016 or the 2020 election.
        Last edited by pamak; 17 Oct 19, 18:20.
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

You confuse negotiations in pursuing well established policies in Ukraine with quid pro quo that circumvents official diplomatic channels in pursuing of personal political gains

That's quid pro quo.

That "someone who was solid" Biden's talking about was as corrupt and on the take as you can get. So I guess in Biden-speak "solid" means can be relied on to do what the politicians say and want rather than what's legal and ethical...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

That's quid pro quo.
            It does not address the point I made about the difference between using sticks and carrots ( another name for essentially engaged in quid pro quo) while openly pursuing national policies and doing the same thing in pursuing personal political objectives using personal lawyers, circumventing regular diplomatic channels and removing professionals who question (and explain why) the credibility of Ukrainian sources that Guiliani and Trump accept.
            Last edited by pamak; 17 Oct 19, 18:56.

Comment

Someone needs to investigate the democRats, they are the scum of the earth, however when everyone is investigating everyone, what's the use?
              Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Where are the Martians when you need them?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X