Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally!! Concrete proof of foreign election interference! Where are the indictments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freebird View Post

He's got about 4 or 5 pictures in blackface floating around. justin-trudeau-brownface.jpg
    So, did anybody talk about the position of the hand near the girl's breast?

Was this girl his girlfriend at the time?
    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

He's got about 4 or 5 pictures in blackface floating around. justin-trudeau-brownface.jpg
      That's not blackface.

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

Probably, why does the hand bother you?

Comment

Why does it bother anyone that someone in their 20's dressed up as Aladdin on Halloween 20 years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparlingo View Post
            Why does it bother anyone that someone in their 20's dressed up as Aladdin on Halloween 20 years ago?
            Didn't ya hear? Aladdin was a black man

Comment

Originally posted by Sparlingo View Post
              You mean : someone who is a liberal ?
              Because if that someone was a conservative, the slogan would be : stop the presses and impeach Trump .

Comment

Only a very stupid woman would want to be the girlfriend of Trudeau .
                Thus someone like Trudeau .

Comment

\then he should prepare for 'the ultimate Leadership sacrifice'....https://artsandculture.google.com/as...54545455%7D%7D

The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
                    Probably, why does the hand bother you?
                    Is this sarcasm or a serious question?
                    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

it's inappropriate for a foreign leader or former leader to get involved.
                      Just my opinion.
                      Agree. I remember a time when it seemed like foreign leaders would refuse to even comment on election candidates. It is/was the right thing to do.

Comment

Is this sarcasm or a serious question?
                        Serious question. Seems normal if that's his GF or someone he's looking to get frisky with at the party. Doubtful it's a stranger.

Comment

He’s a 29 year teacher at a high school the girl he’s getting handsy with is a student everyone has said throughout out his life that he has boundary issues with everyone that he’s around.
                          He’s a world class creep.

Comment

Serious question. Seems normal if that's his GF or someone he's looking to get frisky with at the party. Doubtful it's a stranger.
                            Serious answer.
                            I've never seen any report that it's his girlfriend, or that he even had one at the time
                            it certainly looks like she is the age of a student (17) rather than staff, although the lady to the right seems older, probably a teacher.

Comment

And my question was to verify that this was a case of mutual consent and not an "accidental" grabbing which may happen without consent. We have seen cases (including those of senators) getting in trouble because of old photos showing their hands near a woman's breasts

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertai...-women/545954/
                              Last edited by pamak; 27 Oct 19, 11:50.

Comment

The event in question was a fund raising gala held off site at a downtown hotel by the parent's association. Parents, staff and alumni attended. It was not held on the school grounds and students were not in attendence as the event served alcohol.
                                https://www.theglobeandmail.com/cana...-gala-trudeau/

Hope this clarifies some things for those who were speculating.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X