Is Trump Losing It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

Again, no US law requires this of POTUS or any office holder so he has his right to privacy on this matter.

Would you be willing to make all your financial and tax records available to the public?
    Do not say "again" when your previous claim was completely different

"So you all would like Trump to possibly violate regulations and or the law and release tax returns currently be audited and held from public disclosure by the IRS. ??? "
    Nor should you assume that there is even an IRS audit which has lasted for three years..It is amazing that you ares till swallowing every claim that comes out of the mouth of a serial liar.
    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by Jutland View Post

So he wouldn't violate any laws or regulations, check.

Sorry again
      Exactly ... which means he isn't required to give out his tax returns to public scrutiny.
      TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

Do not say "again" when your previous claim was completely different
        So where did I say he was required to release his tax returns to the public ???

Nor should you assume that there is even an IRS audit which has lasted for three years..It is amazing that you ares till swallowing every claim that comes out of the mouth of a serial liar.
        Actually I'm not. The Clinton's, both William J. and Hillary R., long ago established they were greater serial liars and lacking in integrity. The Biden's, both father and son, are running a close second.

I find it amusing that we get lectured on integrity and honesty by members/posters whom hide behind fictional user names and lack the guts or integrity themselves to reveal whom and what they truly are.

Comment

So where did I say he was required to release his tax returns to the public ???

Actually I'm not. The Clinton's, both William J. and Hillary R., long ago established they were greater serial liars and lacking in integrity. The Biden's, both father and son, are running a close second.

I find it amusing that we get lectured on integrity and honesty by members/posters whom hide behind fictional user names and lack the guts or integrity themselves to reveal whom and what they truly are.
          I did not say that you claimed that he was required to release his tax returns to the public.
          I said that you claimed that a decision of his to release such returns would have possibly violated regulations and laws. This claim is completely different from your subsequent position that "he isn't required to give out his tax returns to public scrutiny."

If you actually do not accept it as a fact then stop using it as an excuse to justify why Trump among all candidates has refused to provide his tax returns.

I find it amusing that the person who uses a fictional user name lectures others about their lack of guts or integrity to reveal whom and what they truly are. Feel free to contact me in private if you have any issues with my guts or integrity.

My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

I did not say that you claimed that he was required to release his tax returns to the public.
            I said that you claimed that a decision of his to release such returns would have possibly violated regulations and laws. This claim is completely different from your subsequent position that "he isn't required to give out his tax returns to public scrutiny."

If you actually do not accept it as a fact then stop using it as an excuse to justify why Trump among all candidates has refused to provide his tax returns.

I find it amusing that the person who uses a fictional user name lectures others about their lack of guts or integrity to reveal whom and what they truly are. Feel free to contact me in private if you have any issues with my guts or integrity.

Trump isn't the only candidate or office holder whom has refused to release his tax returns.

Where do you get that I'm using a "fictional user name"?
            Click on my name here and it takes you to my "Profile". Once there click on the "About" and you'll see I've provided far more info on myself than most others here, in fact enough you could knock on my door.

Meanwhile "your guts and integrity" are on public display here so no need to contact you personally. Interesting to see you chose this to be a "shoe that fits", BTW.

Comment

Trump isn't the only candidate or office holder whom has refused to release his tax returns.

Where do you get that I'm using a "fictional user name"?
              Click on my name here and it takes you to my "Profile". Once there click on the "About" and you'll see I've provided far more info on myself than most others here, in fact enough you could knock on my door.

Meanwhile "your guts and integrity" are on public display here so no need to contact you personally. Interesting to see you chose this to be a "shoe that fits", BTW.
              Trump is the only president who did not provide tax returns either as a candidate or as a president

You created a profile? Ohh,okay!
              I do not know if I can knock your door or the door of a random person. But hey, if you are really into learning more, contact me and you can learn more.

I have already provided my real name in my private correspondence with some moderators here, such as Colonel Sennef . I am not putting anything in public when internet is full of people ready to engage in fraud and identity theft.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                Lately it seems that Trump is less and less presidential and more and more quarrelsome and prone to lashing out. Granted, he has had ample reasons to fire back at the Democrats, but he still needs to appear in control of himself and the nation. Twitter is not the way to inform the nation of much of anything. Maybe he needs to draw from FDR?

However, calling Pelosi dumb is not a crime in my book. In fact, it's close to being a compliment considering her true nature.
                Yes Trump should learn from FDR. FDR was clever and kind in criticizing republicans and democrats that were critical of FDR. At one point Roosevelt used his dog fala as part of a counter attack to an insult that FDR received.

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-...efends-his-dog

On September 23, 1944, during a campaign dinner with the International Brotherhood of Teamsters union, President Franklin D. Roosevelt makes a reference to his small dog, Fala, who had recently been the subject of a Republican political attack. The offense prompted Roosevelt to defend his dog’s honor and his own reputation.

After addressing pertinent labor issues and America’s status in World War II, Roosevelt explained that Republican critics had circulated a story claiming that Roosevelt had accidentally left Fala behind while visiting the Aleutian Islands earlier that year. They went on to accuse the president of sending a Navy destroyer, at a taxpayer expense of up to $20 million, to go back and pick up the dog. Roosevelt said that though he and his family had “suffered malicious falsehoods” in the past, he claimed the right to “object to libelous statements about my dog.” Roosevelt went on to say that the desperate Republican opposition knew it could not win the upcoming presidential election and used Fala as an excuse to attack the president. He half-jokingly declared that his critics sullied the reputation of a defenseless dog just to distract Americans from more pressing issues facing the country.

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-...efends-his-dog

But with Trump we can see our current President has an issue that he created going back to 2016. I feel when Trump namecalled Marco Rubio as little marco and went after John McCain for being captured that this lost Trump support from Americans whom he may never be able to get support from in the future, no matter how Trump acts in the future some GOP Americans will never vote for him.

So at this point Trump needs to move on from voters he will never get back and figure out how to keep his base. And Trump needs to somehow attract former H Clinton Voters over to the Trump base. And thats an issue in our modern times, seems Americans are more polarized then ever when it comes to politics Democrats need to say hey Trump supporters I want your vote in 2020.. Republicans need to say hey Clinton supporters I want your vote in 2020 and we saw that a lot more in previous election cycles compared to this one.
                Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

This is closer to what we are seeing.
                  Trump and his family, have been daily targets from the LW and the LW-leaning MSM since before the election results. That's nearly 2 1/2 years of constant public assault and abuse. Obama and his family didn't experience anything close to this level of daily and large-scale public condemnation, if anything they received more adulation than they deserved.

Considering the two different situations, Trump seems to be handling things better than his predecessor could have been expected to. And probably better than many of us here could handle the daily abuse from opponents.
                  Your right that Trump has been criticized in the media. And that all goes back to Trumps own attitude, of calling Marco Rubio little marco, of Trump flailing his arms at a rally as an attempt to criticize a handicap man, Trump saying Mexico sends its worse, Trump lambasting John McCain for being captured and the fact that Trump was a big time fast talking businessman the guy from the Apprentice.

Differnce is Trumps family is involved in politics at least his son in law Jared as well as his own children. Where as Obamas in laws well I have not heard of them, as for Obamas kids well they were kids when Obama was in office.

Jared needs to be a better leader for the ME, he can bring Israel and Palestine together. Ivanka and Trump Jr, and Eric Trump also need to be out there praising US history but also being good leaders such as being tolerant and welcoming.

George S Patton

Comment

Compare all the positive press that Michele Obama received(and still does) to that for Melania Trump and one gets some scale of what I'm referring to.

"... naturally legitimate concerns and criticism." part and parcel with our political system, just look back to time of JFK for another example of bringing in family to top positions. My point is about the amount and extent of such, which is far more volume than BHO and Co. had to deal with,
                    Melanie is not criticized to much more compared to Michele. Michele Obama was criticized on news outlets. Difference between the two is Melania once donned an absurd jacket which on the back said I really dont care do u? That jacket stunt was a major letdown, that is not civil behavior.

George S Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Canuckster View Post
                      Trump has the means to alleviate all concerns about himself and totally silence his critics but he just won;t do it.
                      He doesn't have to. His "critics" don't have valid points.

And that is to comply with the House subpoenas for financial records etc.
                      He doesn't have to, that's none of their business. He's been audited for years and nothing wrong has been going on.

The biggest concern of course is his extensive dealings with the Russians prior to the elections. If it was all above board then he shouldn't have anything to worry about.
                      Biggest concern to whom, exactly? It's just beating a dead horse. Nothing has been found so far, despite the left's best efforts.

How about all of you busybodies just let the man do his job and find something else to do?

"Feel free to contact me in private if you have any issues with my guts or integrity."

Why? We've seen your total lack of integrity with all of the posts you type up. No need to go private with it.
                      The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Canuckster View Post

Do you understand why Obstruction of Justice is considered a crime?
                        Mueller could not prove that Trump's dealings with the Russians prior to the elections were illegal .Otherwise the Democrats would have impeached Trump .Making one's tax returns public is not required .

Comment

I find it interesting that when a Republican does this to a Democrat, it's a bad thing and just so wrong...

But when a Democrat does it to a Republican, it's noble, brave, and just...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                            I find it interesting that when a Republican does this to a Democrat, it's a bad thing and just so wrong...

But when a Democrat does it to a Republican, it's noble, brave, and just...

You do realize that it was Trump who complained after he published the picture in tweeter, right?

And you do realize that Obama was not the one who whined in public like a b**** about this incident, right?

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...126-story.html

President Obama is downplaying his supposed tense encounter with Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer, saying the incident is “a classic example of things getting blown out of proportion.”

These days, Trump is losing to Pelosi even in the meme war!

pelosi.jpgTrump tweets the photo and Pelosi takes it and makes it the background image for her account, lololol
                            Last edited by pamak; 18 Oct 19, 02:48.

Comment

You do realize that it was Trump who complained after he published the picture in tweeter, right?

And you do realize that Obama was not the one who whined in public like a b**** about this incident, right?

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...126-story.html

President Obama is downplaying his supposed tense encounter with Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer, saying the incident is “a classic example of things getting blown out of proportion.”

These days, Trump is losing to Pelosi even in the meme war!

pelosi.jpgTrump tweets the photo and Pelosi takes it and makes it the background image for her account, lololol
                              And, you made my point.

The Obama incident was downplayed in Obama's favor by the MSM and others. Brewer was made out to be the person in the wrong and the 'bad guy' if you will.

This time, the same bunch are playing it up in Pelosi's favor and making Trump out to be the 'bad guy.'

That's the hypocrisy. That's what the meme you posted shows when you compare the two incidents.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

And, you made my point.

The Obama incident was downplayed in Obama's favor by the MSM and others. Brewer was made out to be the person in the wrong and the 'bad guy' if you will.

This time, the same bunch are playing it up in Pelosi's favor and making Trump out to be the 'bad guy.'

That's the hypocrisy. That's what the meme you posted shows when you compare the two incidents.
                                TDS'ers never compare.
                                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X