Is Trump Losing It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
    I don't think he's losing "it", but he might be losing his patience with his and the US's enemies here domestically. And I don't blame him one bit. He's been doing a pretty damned good job since his election, and he shouldn't lose focus on that. But, being human, it's good every once in a while just to let loose on people that deserve it.
    That's what I think, too.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

I don't think he's losing "it", but he might be losing his patience with his and the US's enemies here domestically. And I don't blame him one bit. He's been doing a pretty damned good job since his election, and he shouldn't lose focus on that. But, being human, it's good every once in a while just to let loose on people that deserve it.
      When somebody like you loses their temper I am sure it is the source of much amusement to all involved.

Trump is however a world leader and as such needs to operate his brain to mouth filter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

You should be worried more. It's a clear sign of backlash against the criminal acti0ns of the Democrats.
        Oh, then I take it back. I'm not glad the question is starting to be asked by Trump supporters. Silly me. I was thinking that Trump supporters were beginning to wonder about him.

Comment

Trump has the means to alleviate all concerns about himself and totally silence his critics but he just won;t do it.

And that is to comply with the House subpoenas for financial records etc. The biggest concern of course is his extensive dealings with the Russians prior to the elections. If it was all above board then he shouldn't have anything to worry about.

Comment

I read that from an average of twenty-something tweets per day, after the start of the impeachment inquiry Trump reached a figure of 50 tweets per day. Pelosi has become his worst nightmare and the results of sleep deprivation are showing...

My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by Canuckster View Post
              Trump has the means to alleviate all concerns about himself and totally silence his critics but he just won;t do it.

And that is to comply with the House subpoenas for financial records etc. The biggest concern of course is his extensive dealings with the Russians prior to the elections. If it was all above board then he shouldn't have anything to worry about.
              Similar could be said about the Bidin's. If they did nothing unethical or "wrong", then shouldn't object to completing investigations they sought to have suspended.

A reminder of the Fifth Amendment in our Bill of Rights.

Also, Trump and his family have been near daily targets since before he was elected.
              TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
              “War is merely the continuation of politics by other means” - von Clausewitz
              Present Current Events are the Future's History

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

Similar could be said about the Bidin's. If they did nothing unethical or "wrong", then shouldn't object to completing investigations they sought to have suspended.

Also, Trump and his family have been near daily targets since before he was elected.
                Wrong comparison since Biden has released twenty years (IIRC) of tax returns.
                My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

This is closer to what we are seeing.
                  Trump and his family, have been daily targets from the LW and the LW-leaning MSM since before the election results. That's nearly 2 1/2 years of constant public assault and abuse. Obama and his family didn't experience anything close to this level of daily and large-scale public condemnation, if anything they received more adulation than they deserved.

Considering the two different situations, Trump seems to be handling things better than his predecessor could have been expected to. And probably better than many of us here could handle the daily abuse from opponents.

Comment

This is closer to what we are seeing.
                    Trump and his family, have been daily targets from the LW and the LW-leaning MSM since before the election results. That's nearly 2 1/2 years of constant public assault and abuse. Obama and his family didn't experience anything close to this level of daily and large-scale public condemnation, if anything they received more adulation than they deserved.

Considering the two different situations, Trump seems to be handling things better than his predecessor could have been expected to. And probably better than many of us here could handle the daily abuse from opponents.
                    Trump could have chosen to try to shield his family from politics. Not only he did not do it, but he is using his family in top positions of his cabinet creating an environment where the entanglement of family business and politics raise naturally legitimate concerns and criticism.

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

Wrong comparison since Biden has released twenty years (IIRC) of tax returns.
                      Issues related involve more than tax returns, which only provide a limit of information.

Engaging blackmail to squash investigation into his son's business dealings with a foreign company/nation suggests there is something to hide. No reason to get upset about Trump asking for further inquiries if there is no "dirt" to be found.

Comment

I think full financial disclosures should be made mandatory for those seeking higher office. If someone doesn't like it then find another job.

As far as Biden goes, line him up in front of a firing squad and shoot him. I don't care. Now back to Trump...

Take a look at the following link and see how often Russia comes up with regards to Trump. If you don't see any probable cause then I don't know what else I can tell you.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeli...ates_elections

Aren't you even a little concerned about his integrity?

Comment

Originally posted by Canuckster View Post

Mueller has not been able to prove that Trump did something illegal related to the Russians .

Comment

Issues related involve more than tax returns, which only provide a limit of information.

Engaging blackmail to squash investigation into his son's business dealings with a foreign company/nation suggests there is something to hide. No reason to get upset about Trump asking for further inquiries if there is no "dirt" to be found.
                            What you say is just nonsense. Biden carried an official US policy as he was instructed by Obama and did it in the open together with other international institutions and countries.
                            And if Trump is sooo hesitant and evasive in revealing his tax returns, it is a choice that will naturally raise suspicions and invite political criticism. As I said, his behavior cannot be compared to Biden's as you tried to do.

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

Trump could have chosen to try to shield his family from politics. Not only he did not do it, but he is using his family in top positions of his cabinet creating an environment where the entanglement of family business and politics raise naturally legitimate concerns and criticism.
                              Compare all the positive press that Michele Obama received(and still does) to that for Melania Trump and one gets some scale of what I'm referring to.

"... naturally legitimate concerns and criticism." part and parcel with our political system, just look back to time of JFK for another example of bringing in family to top positions. My point is about the amount and extent of such, which is far more volume than BHO and Co. had to deal with,

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

Mueller has not been able to prove that Trump did something illegal related to the Russians .
                                Do you understand why Obstruction of Justice is considered a crime?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X