CNN Exposed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNN Exposed

What we already knew - but now it's in their own words...

"Jeff Zucker- basically president of CNN has a personal vendetta against Trump. Your own biases are gonna be there. They’re going to seep into what you think, they’re gonna seep into what you say, so if Jeff Zucker like blatantly hates Trump, and he runs CNN (which he does), it’s not gonna be positive (for you guys)…no I mean it’s not gonna be positive for Trump. He hates him. It’s gonna be negative!”

A brave CNN insider came to Project Veritas to expose anti-Trump bias at the cable giant. Cary Poarch, who works at CNN’s Washington D.C. Bureau, tells Project Veritas “I decided to wear a hidden camera…to expose the bias running rampant” at the network. Poarch documented CNN’s bias for months; recording undercover footage of numerous long-term employees, some of which talk about Jeff Zucker’s anti-Trump agenda. In the video are Nick Neville, Christian Sierra, Hiram Gonzalez, David Chalian, and Mike Brevna. These employee’s positions range from media coordinator to high-ranking executives. I decided to secretly record the 9:00am rundown call meetings with senior management and executives, says Poarch. In the recordings, Zucker details his expectations for CNN’s coverage and very matter-of-factly states “impeachment is the story.”......

https://www.projectveritas.com/2019/...xposecnnpart1/
    {}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

I wonder how the left will handle this whistleblower?
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Isn't Project Veritas a right-wing activist group, and because of that has bias of its own?

Hasn't the founder, James O'Keefe, been successfully sued for defamation?

Aren't some of the donors to Project Veritas the Koch brothers and the Trump Foundation?

And hasn't Project Veritas a well-deserved reputation for produceing material that is either fabricated, misleading or taken out of context?

At best, the group is controversial, at worst it is not a reliable witness and makes material up.
      We are not now that strength which in old days
      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

I can’t wait until the lefties point out that Project Veritas is a right wing hit squad out to hurt an honest news channel.
        Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
          Isn't Project Veritas a right-wing activist group, and because of that has bias of its own?

Aren't some of the donors to Project Veritas the Koch brothers and the Trump Foundation?

And hasn't Project Veritas a well-deserved reputation for produceing material that is either fabricated, misleading or taken out of context?

At best, the group is controversial, at worst it is not a reliable witness and makes material up.
          Cary Poarch: "As a Bernie supporter in 2016, my goal in blowing the whistle was not to score a win for one side or the other. In fact, it was driven by disappointment. I landed what to me was a dream job as a contracted satellite uplink technician for CNN’s Washington, DC, bureau. Instead, I found myself bothered by one-sided coverage, a relentless drive for ratings over meaningful content, and the skewed judgment of a network president who prevents other stories from overtaking his vendetta against Trump."
          {}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

Well that didn’t take long. In the time it took me to type my reply one showed up and did exactly what I predicted he would, Congratulations.
            Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Um, the report allegedy quotes CNN.
              O'Keefe isn;t the whistleblower, he is the reporter.

Your issues with O'Keefe aren't proof the incidents didn't happen or the statements weren't made.
              He may have kicked his dog once too, but that doesn't prove anything.
              It is funny you would point to donors as proof of unreliability. Have you ever looked at the surveys of political donations from our so-called objective MSM organizations? That may be a discussion you wish to avoid.

“Let’s just stay very focused on impeachment,” Zucker said. “We’re moving towards impeachment. I mean, don’t like, you know we shouldn’t pretend this is going one way. And so, all these moves are moves towards impeachment.”
              https://thefederalist.com/2019/10/14...h-impeachment/

“I know that there’s a lot of people at CNN that are friendly with Lindsey Graham,” Zucker tells underlings. “Time to knock that off and it’s time to call him out.”
              https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/201...d-billingsley/

Now you certainly can quibble with the meaning of the quotes, but since it is apparently on camera, it is tough to claim the quotes were made up or fabricated.
              Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

....and the first response from the left goes to.......

Again, you appear to be commenting on something that you didn't read or watch. The video is of CNN people talking, not unnamed sources or unnamed whistleblowers.

"I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

The Koch Brothers are no friends of Trump,they decided to support a Democrat in 2020 .The the argument of the Koch Brothers is not a valid one .

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
                    Now you certainly can quibble with the meaning of the quotes, but since it is apparently on camera, it is tough to claim the quotes were made up or fabricated.
                    The left isn't used to working with named sources this is going to tie them in knots for a while.

Comment

CNN died along time ago as a reliable news source. These days media will do anything to maintain ratings and keep their jobs, including make up news that boosts ratings, particularly news with blood ("if it bleeds, it leads" - William Randolph Hearst) and news with a "wow" factor or scandal. They know that most people do not have the time to track down every single news item and fact check it themselves, so most of it will slip by and become "truth".
                      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
                        ...the argument of the Koch Brothers is not a valid one...
                        But their money is still green and very valid.

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                          I wonder how the left will handle this whistleblower?

Comment

Attacking the source rather than the information is an ad hominem fallacy response.

Show us the information presented is wrong, altered, or fabricated and maybe you have something. Right now, you're just insulting the OP because you don't like it.

Comment

CNN is biased towards democrats, Fox News is biased towards republicans. In other news, the sky is blue and an investigative reporter is being sent out to determine if the sun will rise tomorrow.
                              "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                              - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X