X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It Takes Effort to be a Jackass

Representative Gaetz is a fool:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
    Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., an ardent supporter of President Trump, got the boot on Monday when he tried to sit in on the testimony of a former top National Security Council expert on Russia who was appearing on Capitol Hill as part of the House impeachment inquiry into the president.

Gaetz, who sits on the House Judiciary Committee, attempted to attend the testimony of Fiona Hill, a former deputy assistant to the president, but was told that because he was not a member of the House Intelligence Committee that he had to leave. The House Intelligence, Oversight and Foreign Affairs committees are conducting the impeachment inquiry into Trump.

A frustrated Gaetz aired his disappointment to reporters after being told he was not allowed to sit in on the hearing, venting his anger over what he says are “selective leaks” by House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., and questioning why he was not allowed to be present during Hill’s testimony. Gaetz added that the chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, Rep. Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., was involved in the impeachment inquiry.
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

No room at the Inn for- the next \republican Messiah....
    The trout who swims against the current gets the most oxygen..

Comment

Schiff is, or has become, a delusional whackjob. The Republicans on his committee have ZERO faith in his ability to conduct anything approaching a fair and unbiased hearing.

I suspect that Schiff will be idiot #1 who's actions get Trump reelected, because he's not going to get him impeached.

(Watch... The videos will be attacked because of their source rather than the content)

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        Schiff is, or has become, a delusional whackjob. The Republicans on his committee have ZERO faith in his ability to conduct anything approaching a fair and unbiased hearing.

I suspect that Schiff will be idiot #1 who's actions get Trump reelected, because he's not going to get him impeached.

(Watch... The videos will be attacked because of their source rather than the content)
        You mean the republicans under Nunes' leadership?

F*** them!

We saw their credibility when they controlled the committee and Nunes was arranging in secrecy meetings with the subject of the investigation in the WH to give him updates!
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

You mean the republicans under Nunes' leadership?

F*** them!

We saw their credibility when they controlled the committee and Nunes was arranging in secrecy meetings with the subject of the investigation in the WH to give him updates!

Comment

Nope!

There is hypocrisy on the field.

There is also red herring when people talk about Schiff's credibility when the real issue is the credibility of the complaint. Schiff is just smelling blood!
            My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Nope!

There is hypocrisy on the field.

There is also red herring when people talk about Schiff's credibility when the real issue is the credibility of the complaint. Schiff is just smelling blood!
              No hypocrisy. Nunes is irrelevant to what Schiff is doing now. You are trying to mitigate Schiff's incompetence by pointing out past perceived incompetence. That won't work. Schiff and what he is doing is the topic, not past chairmen. By dragging up Nunes you make nothing but a red herring argument by using a Tu Quoque (you too) argument.

Comment

No hypocrisy. Nunes is irrelevant to what Schiff is doing now. You are trying to mitigate Schiff's incompetence by pointing out past perceived incompetence. That won't work. Schiff and what he is doing is the topic, not past chairmen. By dragging up Nunes you make nothing but a red herring argument by using a Tu Quoque (you too) argument.

Schiff is irrelevant to the credibility of the complaint and testimonies. Feel free to attack the credibility of testimonies and not the chairman of the committee in which these testimonies are given. As long as you do not do it, it is you who makes a red herring argument.

The Nunes reference is additional to the above observation. People should take in consideration his role and see the hypocrisy of the republicans and of Trump!

Comment

And something else: those who accept Trump's wailing about the "Kangaroo Court" show that they do not have a clue about the US Constitution and what an impeachment really is!

The court trial is in the Senate. And the jury in that Senate is friendly to Trump So let's stop the silly slogans!

Comment

Schiff is irrelevant to the credibility of the complaint and testimonies. Feel free to attack the credibility of testimonies and not the chairman of the committee in which these testimonies are given. As long as you do not do it, it is you who makes a red herring argument.

The Nunes reference is additional to the above observation. People should take in consideration his role and see the hypocrisy of the republicans and of Trump!
                    Schiff is absolutely relevant. For all intents, he's acting as presiding judge over a trial of sorts. If the judge in a courtroom injects himself into the trial, makes irrelevant and biased commentary, goes on record as having reached conclusions prior to hearing all the evidence, as Schiff has, then that is highly relevant.

Comment

Schiff is absolutely relevant. For all intents, he's acting as presiding judge over a trial of sorts. If the judge in a courtroom injects himself into the trial, makes irrelevant and biased commentary, goes on record as having reached conclusions prior to hearing all the evidence, as Schiff has, then that is highly relevant.
                      No he is not. And if you try to use his partisan feelings as an issue which is relevant then you are again wrong. Schiff is not a judge. The impeachment is not trial. And as long as there is not an impartial jury and judges in the senate (where there is the REAL trial for a sitting president), it makes no sense to demand impartiality in the House,

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X