Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ambassador Sondland to Testify...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

Ever since former U.S. special envoy to Ukraine Kurt Volker handed over those text messages, President Trump’s defenders have pointed to one of them as supposedly exonerating Trump. “Bill, I believe you are incorrect about President Trump’s intentions,” Gordon Sondland, the U.S. ambassador to the European Union, told another diplomat. “The President has been crystal clear no quid pro quo’s [sic] of any kind.”

This text has been a linchpin of the Trump Ukraine defense. But on Saturday night, the linchpin broke.

The Washington Post’s Aaron C. Davis and John Hudson reported that a person close to Sondland says the ambassador will tell Congress in a deposition this week that there was some kind of a quid pro quo, “but not a corrupt one.”
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Tricky gymnastics , that. Kick, pivot, turn, scissor, spin and then whirl.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparlingo View Post
      Tricky gymnastics , that. Kick, pivot, turn, scissor, spin and then whirl.
      Agreed, I'll testify, this is comedy at it's very best, no wonder the rest of the world is laughing at us, enough of this MEDIA Bulls--t!
      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

Agreed, I'll testify, this is comedy at it's very best, no wonder the rest of the world is laughing at us, enough of this MEDIA Bulls--t!
        It won't be if he tells the truth, the tricky part is : " that there was some kind of a quid pro quo, “but not a corrupt one.”

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post

We're being laughed at because of Trump. Trump undoubtedly wants the US system of government to be damaged by his actions. Why else would he do what he does?
          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post

We're being laughed at because of Trump. Trump undoubtedly wants the US system of government to be damaged by his actions. Why else would he do what he does?
            We're being laughed at because of Democrats and an insane, biased, MSM with Trump just along trolling them for added affect. When you have Democrats and their supporters calling for impeachment before Trump even is sworn into office, an MSM that can't bring itself to put out a single positive story about Trump in nearly three years for the most part, and the ongoing insanity in Congress-- particularly since the Democrats managed to take the House back... It all doesn't look good.

PS: Of the current crop of Democrats running for President I wouldn't vote for any of the top 10. They're all a bunch of Progressive Leftist losers bent on screwing my life up. May they all burn in Hell for their stupidity.

Oh, I won't be watching Sondland's testimony either. It'd be a waste of time. The Democrats will grandstand and ask inane questions punctuated by pontificating and trying to play gotcha. Makes you wonder how they even got elected.

Comment

Yep-you ignore what you don't agree with based on party politics. And the person 'screwing your life up' is Trump, whether or not you'll admit it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X