Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The DNC and the Corporate Media are essentially trying to Usurp the voters

Looks like the DNC and MSM are at it again:

Democratic presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard threatened on Thursday to boycott the October 15 Democratic primary debate, claiming that the Democratic National Committee (DNC) was working with the corporate media to rig the election and turning the debates into "commercialized reality television."

In a video posted to social media, Gabbard said that many Iowa and New Hampshire voters had expressed to her their frustration that "the DNC and the corporate media are essentially trying to usurp" the voters' role in choosing the 2020 Democratic nominee. "I share your concerns," she said.

"The 2016 Democratic primary election was rigged by the DNC and their partners in the corporate media against Bernie Sanders," said the Hawaii congresswoman. "In this 2020 election, the DNC and the corporate media are rigging the election again, but this time it's against the American people in the early voting states," she added, naming Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina and Nevada.

https://www.newsweek.com/tulsi-gabba...vision-1464418
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Exactly, which is why I believe we are witnessing firsthand the overthrow of the American government.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

The Trump haters have been silent on this.....

The DNC did it to Bernie the last election and we ended up gettimg Trump...
      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

There is a definite connection between the DNC and the Mainstream Media, and has been for the last 50 years, and anyone that refuses to see that is delusional!
        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
          There is a definite connection between the DNC and the Mainstream Media, and has been for the last 50 years, and anyone that refuses to see that is delusional!
          Since Biden is flaming out, the DNC will probably end up choosing someone so far left that Trump will end up getting re elected.

Comment

CNN held 30 minute "townhalls" with all of the leading Democrat candidates this evening. I doubt they'll give any time to Trump or any other Republican candidate like that...

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

Since Biden is flaming out, the DNC will probably end up choosing someone so far left that Trump will end up getting re elected.
              Probably, but what I don't understand is why the MSN has turned so anti-conservative the last half century or so, I don't understand it, don't they hire someone that has a brain in their head anymore?
              Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

Judging from the candidates at the top of the list, your absolutely correct. None of the top of the DNC's ticket outside Biden has a chance in any purple state of really winning. It does look like the Democrat's best chance is crippling Trump, but that effort has so far been a farce led by the stupid.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X