Trump impeachment part of a pattern.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
    You do realize both your links say nothing about democrats wanting to get rid of the 2A?
    The first one says this..

Does that equate to banning the 2A to you?
    Your 2nd link says nothing about banning the 2A.

Thanks for the laugh.
    Do you really think people are so dense as to believe that the goal of a democrat effort to “clarify” a right they oppose will be for the purposes of expanding that right.
    Damn, you’re hilarious.
    What’s even funnier is I think you really believe that.

Do you think republican efforts to “clarify” the right to an abortion would be to expand that right?

Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
      Thanks for the laugh.
      Do you really think people are so dense as to believe that the goal of a democrat effort to “clarify” a right they oppose will be for the purposes of expanding that right.
      Damn, you’re hilarious.
      What’s even funnier is I think you really believe that.

Do you think republican efforts to “clarify” the right to an abortion would be to expand that right?
      I asked you simply to point out democrats that want to get rid of the 2A. You didn't do it.
      Then you go to the slippery slope conspiracy theory.

Comment

Capitalism doesn't "distribute" wealth. It creates wealth.
        It also doesn't kill off the middle class. It helped create it. I've noticed china has done pretty well since adopting capitalist reforms.

I'll stick with the system that lets me make my own decisions.
        The middle class was created by not only capitalism but also the guys doing the work sharing in the success of the company. Currently that is not so much of a thing now days.

Comment

I asked you simply to point out democrats that want to get rid of the 2A. You didn't do it.
          Then you go to the slippery slope conspiracy theory.

At least you've implicitly admitted you were wrong when you tried to pretend these weren't efforts by the democratic party.

Ah, your opinions v. my facts once again.
          Had you simply read anything that I posted you would have learned something interesting.

once again the resolution introduced by the dems in Hawaii:

BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that the United States Congress is requested to consider and discuss whether the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution should be repealed or amended to clarify that the right to bear arms is a collective, rather than individual, constitutional right;

https://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/sessi...lls/SCR42_.pdf
          Did you see the part where they say the 2nd Amendment should be repealed?
          That is evidence they want it repealed.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

At least you've implicitly admitted you were wrong when you tried to pretend these weren't efforts by the democratic party.

Had you simply read anything that I posted you would have learned something interesting.

BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED that the United States Congress is requested to consider and discuss whether the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution should be repealed or amended to clarify that the right to bear arms is a collective, rather than individual, constitutional right;

Isn't it amazing that all the other Rights in the Bill of Rights are individual Rights, but the Left wants to make one exception for the 2nd Amendment and make it, and it alone, a collective Right.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

Isn't it amazing that all the other Rights in the Bill of Rights are individual Rights, but the Left wants to make one exception for the 2nd Amendment and make it, and it alone, a collective Right.

It is a very weak argument, but they continue to make it.
              While at the same time bleating they have no intention of taking away any guns.
              Except the ones they don’t like of course

Comment

You failed again. There is nothing in that stating they want the 2A removed entirely. As mentioned in the previous post, they want the 2A clarified.

Their proposition is to repeal the 2A and have it written again with more clarity. Or amend the current 2A to clarify the meaning.

If they wanted to eliminate the 2A completely, they wouldn't have mentioned previous cases which bring up 'clarity' issues.

I understand why this is probably a lovely document to spin in RW medialand.

Context is important.

Comment

You failed again. There is nothing in that stating they want the 2A removed entirely. As mentioned in the previous post, they want the 2A clarified.

Their proposition is to repeal the 2A and have it written again with more clarity. Or amend the current 2A to clarify the meaning.

If they wanted to eliminate the 2A completely, they wouldn't have mentioned previous cases which bring up 'clarity' issues.

I understand why this is probably a lovely document to spin in RW medialand.

Context is important.
                  hahahaha.

First you say that my quote is just from individuals, and when I point out they are democratic party proposals to use the power of government you realize how wrong you were.
                  then you backpedal saying that you really just wanted me to point out where democrats wanted to get rid of the second amendment and nowhere does it say that.
                  So, I point out where the resolution you still didn't read explicitly mentions "repeal the 2nd Amendment".
                  Now you backpedal claiming that even though the resolution explicitly says consider the repeal of the 2nd Amendment, that isn't really what they mean.
                  Then you go a step further to blame rw media for the language, even though I gave you the resolution written by dems, not a media report. It is also hilarious you try to change the subject to RW media when I'm giving you the original materials.

Then you explain to me what the document you haven't read really means, when you have no idea what the cases they refer to actually say or what discussions actually took place regarding the dem resolution.
                  But please don't stop. You're doing great and kicking my ass.

In fact, since you are so thoroughly kicking my ass by simply making crap up as you go along, I am not going to bother any more.
                  Enjoy your own reality, I won't interfere.

Comment

hahahaha.

First you say that my quote is just from individuals, and when I point out they are democratic party proposals to use the power of government you realize how wrong you were.
                    then you backpedal saying that you really just wanted me to point out where democrats wanted to get rid of the second amendment and nowhere does it say that.
                    So, I point out where the resolution you still didn't read explicitly mentions "repeal the 2nd Amendment".
                    Now you backpedal claiming that even though the resolution explicitly says consider the repeal of the 2nd Amendment, that isn't really what they mean.
                    Then you go a step further to blame rw media for the language, even though I gave you the resolution written by dems, not a media report. It is also hilarious you try to change the subject to RW media when I'm giving you the original materials.

Then you explain to me what the document you haven't read really means, when you have no idea what the cases they refer to actually say or what discussions actually took place regarding the dem resolution.
                    But please don't stop. You're doing great and kicking my ass.

In fact, since you are so thoroughly kicking my ass by simply making crap up as you go along, I am not going to bother any more.
                    Enjoy your own reality, I won't interfere.
                    This is very simple. I asked you to show anywhere that democrats want to get rid of the 2A. You haven't shown that yet. You said the Hawaii document was proof, it wasn't. You made it seem like it's the entire democratic party that doesn't want the 2A anymore. I asked for 1 example.

Still waiting.

If the Hawaii document wanted to get rid of the 2A entirely, there wouldn't be the wording of "repeal and/or "amend".

I'd think if they wanted the 2A gone, there wouldn't be an 'amend' option. It's still a conspiracy theory and I'll continue waiting.

Comment

Simple to answer that:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-percent-demo/

See the table on pg 65. It's item 19D in the table of contents.

https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.ne...nTabReport.pdf

Comment

And.... The pattern continues...

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff indicated Sunday that the whistleblower at the heart of Democrats’ impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump may not testify over concerns about that person’s safety.
                        https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

More like Schiff realizes that if the so-called whistle-blower is exposed to Republican questioning, which he would be, the coaching the Democrats and Schiff gave him would be put in the hearing records along with his having nothing but hearsay ruining any credibility the guy has. So, make an excuse to keep him from testifying.

After all, he's done his job which was to whip up another reason to impeach Trump while smearing the administration with negative press coverage.

Now things will move to the second person in this, then on to some other outrage-of-the-week so the whole dog and pony show of a witch hunt can continue unabated until next November...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X