Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disloyal Republicans

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Disloyal Republicans

    Trump is in a panic over the pending impeachment in the House. And he does not understand that party 'loyalty' does not take precedence over loyalty to the country. And Trump undoubtedly believes that 'party loyalty' should be personal loyalty to him. And that is not the case and that is not what the oaths of office say.

    https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/09/polit...ell/index.html

    Even as the White House appears to settle on the legal tactics to stave off Democrats' impeachment demands, uncertainty and unease over Trump's messaging approach remains high among his Republican allies, who see the ever-growing inquiry consuming the White House.

    Trump has offered scant indication he is turning his focus to governing, despite his lawyers writing in a letter to Democrats that "he remains focused on fulfilling his promises to the American people."

    Instead, the President has spent hours tweeting about the impeachment and lighting up the phone lines of his allies on Capitol Hill -- including Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, to whom he's stressed the importance of Republican unity.

    In private, Trump is increasingly leaning on the Republican leader in the Senate. In a return to the President's panicked behavior during the height of the Mueller investigation, Trump is calling McConnell as often as three times a day, according to a person familiar with the conversations

  • #2
    Originally posted by Massena View Post

    Instead, the President has spent hours tweeting about the impeachment and lighting up the phone lines of his allies on Capitol Hill -- including Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, to whom he's stressed the importance of Republican unity.
    And the Democratic Congress members have spent months/years lighting up the phone lines of the MSM about how "illegal" Trumps's presidency is instead of doing their jobs. Why don't I see the outrage about that?
    ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
    IN MARE IN COELO

    Comment


    • #3
      I do believe that the House has passed numerous bills and they are being held up by McConnell. Where is the outrage about that?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Massena View Post
        I do believe that the House has passed numerous bills and they are being held up by McConnell. Where is the outrage about that?
        Same outrage that the House doesn't take up the new trade deal.
        Same outrage that they wont properly fund border security.

        That's the way the system works.

        Comment


        • #5
          Would the Republicans in the House and Senate shake down Trump while he is vulnerable?

          Pruitt
          Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

          Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

          by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Massena View Post
            Trump is in a panic over the pending impeachment in the House. And he does not understand that party 'loyalty' does not take precedence over loyalty to the country. And Trump undoubtedly believes that 'party loyalty' should be personal loyalty to him. And that is not the case and that is not what the oaths of office say.

            https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/09/polit...ell/index.html

            Even as the White House appears to settle on the legal tactics to stave off Democrats' impeachment demands, uncertainty and unease over Trump's messaging approach remains high among his Republican allies, who see the ever-growing inquiry consuming the White House.

            Trump has offered scant indication he is turning his focus to governing, despite his lawyers writing in a letter to Democrats that "he remains focused on fulfilling his promises to the American people."

            Instead, the President has spent hours tweeting about the impeachment and lighting up the phone lines of his allies on Capitol Hill -- including Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, to whom he's stressed the importance of Republican unity.

            In private, Trump is increasingly leaning on the Republican leader in the Senate. In a return to the President's panicked behavior during the height of the Mueller investigation, Trump is calling McConnell as often as three times a day, according to a person familiar with the conversations
            An unknown person who claims to be /who is claimed to be familiar with the conversations .Something we read almost everyday in the Clinton News Network .
            Unknown whistleblower who proved to be a registered Democrat working for a Democratic presidential candidate

            Etc, etc ,
            Following unknown persons familiar with the case,the first requirement to have a job at CNN is to be a registered Democrat, the second is to have a lot of imagination .

            Comment


            • #7
              What about disloyal Democrats who won't or probably won't vote for impeachment...?

              https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...te-fail-282888

              Even the Trump hating WaPo has to admit it...

              https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...o-impeachment/

              https://thehill.com/policy/national-...or-impeachment

              Pelosi won't hold a vote on impeachment because she knows it very probably won't pass even in the House. Instead, she's just parroting the Left of her party to shore up her standing in her district for reelection while letting the children, like Schiff and Nadler, have their tantrums.

              Comment

              Latest Topics

              Collapse

              Working...
              X