Graham tells Pelosi GOP won't impeach Trump over Ukraine call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graham tells Pelosi GOP won't impeach Trump over Ukraine call

Sen. Lindsey Graham on Wednesday said that he is sending a letter to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi warning that Senate Republicans won't impeach President Trump over his call with Ukraine.

Graham, in an appearance on Fox News's "Fox & Friends," said that he was going to ask other Senate Republicans to sign a letter to Pelosi saying that they "do not believe the transcript of the phone call between the president and the Ukraine is an impeachable offense."

"They're about to destroy the nation for no good reason," Graham said. "And I want Nancy Pelosi to know that Republican senators are not going to impeach this president based on this transcript, so she can stop now before she destroys the country."

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/464978-graham-tells-pelosi-gop-wont-impeach-trump-over-ukraine-call

{}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Graham and his fellow Trump-excusers need to pull their head out of their fourth point of contact. If anyone is trying to destroy the nation, it is Trump.

And if Graham hasn't realized it yet or he has not read the Constitution, the Senate does not impeach a president-the House does.

Comment

Good for him. Signs of intelligent life in Washington, DC...who would have expected that?
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Nancy Pelosi is Hillary's buddy, all you need to know about how corrupt the Democrats are.
        We hunt the hunters

Comment

Some good news. Hope that will stop this current version of the Dem's coup attempt.
          The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Do you not know the difference between an impeachment and a coup?

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
              Do you not know the difference between an impeachment and a coup?
              Coup-
              "a sudden and decisive action in politics, especially one resulting in a change of government illegally or by force."

"A quick and decisive seizure of governmental power by a strong military or political group. In contrast to a revolution, a coup d'état, or coup, does not involve a mass uprising."

Any Demos involved in illegal acts in their schemes to remove Trump?

Believe so.
              {}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

Originally posted by BorderRuffian View Post

Coup-
                "a sudden and decisive action in politics, especially one resulting in a change of government illegally or by force."

"A quick and decisive seizure of governmental power by a strong military or political group. In contrast to a revolution, a coup d'état, or coup, does not involve a mass uprising."

Any Demos involved in illegal acts in their schemes to remove Trump?

Believe so.
                So are you willing to use your 2A right to defend the republic from the coup?

My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

So are you willing to use your 2A right to defend the republic from the coup?

Not necessary. Remember - these are the Keystone Cops of Coups.
                    {}

Comment

Originally posted by BorderRuffian View Post
                      Not necessary. Remember - these are the Keystone Cops of Coups.
                      But if Trump is impeached... then it is necessary from what you say

My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Good, let's get a vote once the articles of impeachment are out of the House. I'd love to get republican "no" votes on record.

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
                          Good, let's get a vote once the articles of impeachment are out of the House. I'd love to get republican "no" votes on record.
                          They will vote when the House rules say so and not when Trump says so. And yes, there will be a record of their vote for posterity both in the House and in the Senate.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
                            Graham and his fellow Trump-excusers need to pull their head out of their fourth point of contact. If anyone is trying to destroy the nation, it is Trump.

And if Graham hasn't realized it yet or he has not read the Constitution, the Senate does not impeach a president-the House does.
                            But the Senate judges him and that's the part of Grahams statement that you don't seem to want to grasp, BTW. I know what you mean by the fourth point of contact, but do you, where did you learn it?
                            Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

They will vote when the House rules say so and not when Trump says so. And yes, there will be a record of their vote for posterity both in the House and in the Senate.
                              And Democrat "yes" votes. I'd bet there are more Democrats in swing districts than Republicans...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X