Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    This is a European problem...
    Last time I checked Syria was in Asia.
    Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Originally posted by Rojik View Post

Last time I checked Syria was in Asia.
      Turkey is member of NATO which is primarily European. Check it for yourself.

And Syria is actually in the Middle East, not Asia.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Uh huh. And as you are a member of NATO does that make you European too?

And Syria is in Asia

Your ignorance is astounding
        Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

Comment

Why aren't Americans embarrassed?

This might be a good time to ask why the test of the world isn't embarrassed? Why is it always America?
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Reading the comments, it sounds like people think that Trump ordered the removal of the US troops from Syria. He did not! He ordered the relocation of US troops from the Turkish-Syrian border.

My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Syria is part of the Middle East, and part of Western Asia.
              "For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return"

Comment

Most of Turkey is in an area known as Asia Minor. And the Middle East is on the continent of Asia.

Comment

Guys, Europe, the Middle East and Asia are on the same continent. The three areas are cultural areas.

Pruitt
                  Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                    Guys, Europe, the Middle East and Asia are on the same continent. The three areas are cultural areas.

Pruitt
                    They might be on the same land mass, but Europe is a different and separate continent than Asia. And the Middle East is part of Asia. Remember, there are seven continents...North America, South America, Asia, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Antarctica...

Comment

Technically, Europe, Asia and Africa are in one super continent. Continents are typically separated by bodies of water, not mountain ranges. We have inherited from the Ancient Greeks that Asia Minor is located in a different continent. To be accurate the two Americas are another super continent. Panama actually jumped from South America because Teddy wanted to dig the Panama Canal. Because there is a Panama Canal and the Suez Canal we have half an excuse to split the super continents up.

Technically Europe is a peninsula on the Western end of the Eurasian continent.

Pruitt
                      Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

"Why aren't Americans embarrassed?"

Many are. There is a group of people that are not. They are arrogant, will support Trump no matter what he does, no matter what he says. They will believe this "fake news" crap and never see it as the smokescreen for any wrongdoing he thinks up for the day. These people do not see Trump for the con man that he is and never will. Many people vote Republican because they have always done so and always will but you would hope that they would see this man for what he is and the scheme he is working. Of course there are the undesirables that are racists and bigots like Trump and all that he says and does soothe their fears and give them hope that the government will support their racism and bigotry.

Believe it, many of us are.
                        John

Play La Marseillaise. Play it!

Comment

Many Trump supporters were embarrassed to reveal their thoughts before the election, hence the term "hidden Trump voter" which was used by even the Trump Campaign

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...ly-exaggerated

There is, of course, still the "undercover Trump voter" theory which should absolutely be a focus of future research. "Undercover Trumper" is the theory that members of Trump's own 2016 polling team will point to when asked, noting that some who agree with the president on other issues nonetheless "do not volunteer their support or leanings," and that the key may be developing other metrics to best suss out a poll respondent's true feelings or future behavior.

Now, I guess most Trump supporters feel confident

In the near future, they will return to the original condition, and I bet many of them will deny the fact that they ever voted for Trump.

My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                            Technically, Europe, Asia and Africa are in one super continent. Continents are typically separated by bodies of water, not mountain ranges. We have inherited from the Ancient Greeks that Asia Minor is located in a different continent. To be accurate the two Americas are another super continent. Panama actually jumped from South America because Teddy wanted to dig the Panama Canal. Because there is a Panama Canal and the Suez Canal we have half an excuse to split the super continents up.

Technically Europe is a peninsula on the Western end of the Eurasian continent.

Pruitt
                            Interesting viewpoint, but wrong.

Comment

This is a European problem and the European ..
                              Like hell it is...

You guys a have a very strange worldview,

we typically look out the window in the morning and if we don't see it, it is NOT a European problem...
                              High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.

Comment

Originally posted by Marmat View Post
                                Is this yet another self-aggrandisement by lodestar?
                                Close but not quite.

If it was you'd know it

Trump cracks me up.

He obviously does not take his job, the American people, American institutions, American prestige and status or the course he is taking the US that seriously.

He's a wrecking ball or an much needed enema depending on your point of view.

But having said that some aspects of US foreign policy (North Korea, China, Europe, ME) were clearly bankrupt or log-jammed.
                                Trump recognized this and figured' 'what the hell'.
                                Who else could stand before the world and state that he and Kim Jong-un 'fell in love'?.

Fascinating approach.

Speaking of 'self-aggrandisement by lodestar' I might remind people of the following:
                                In Tasmania they have a saying; "lodestar is not God …... but then again God is not lodestar...thus the universe balances itself."

Regards
                                lodestar

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X