Why aren't Americans embarrassed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why aren't Americans embarrassed?

As I have stated strongly before, and just to reiterate, if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I’ve done before!). They must, with Europe and others, watch over...
    Megalomania on speed -incoherence as well
    Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
    Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Is this yet another self-aggrandisement by lodestar?
    "I am Groot"
    - Groot

Comment

Trolling the media...
      Last edited by BorderRuffian; 07 Oct 19, 15:19.
      {}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

I am embarrassed. I'm embarrassed by the crazy liberals who feel the need to harass, dox and demean everyone who disagrees with them. They're turning this country into a complete **** show.
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Trump is a national embarrassment and he got rolled by Erdogan in Turkey.

And unfortunately the Kurds may pay for Trump's perfidy in blood.
          Last edited by Massena; 07 Oct 19, 16:42.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Schiff, Pelosi, Nadler to MSM: "Don't you want to ask questions about the impeachment?...the whistleblowers? Have you forgotten already?"

MSM: "Turkey! Turkey! Turkey!"
                {}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

Why aren't Americans embarrassed?

Because we don't live our lives seeking the approval of internet critics?

Yeah Trump said something silly and dumb. If you're feeling smug, I'll be glad to bring up BoJo.
                  A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

It is the end of days

Comment

I figure it this way: If Trump sided with the Kurds he'd be pilloried in the MSM and by Democrats. If he sides with Turkey, he gets pilloried in the MSM and by Democrats. So, that part of this is totally irrelevant as it's meaningless.

On the other hand, I think on the whole a Kurdish state would make a lot of sense and stop a lot of the tribal warfare that goes on in that part of the ME. Of course, Syria, Turkey, and Iraq don't for a second want to give up an inch of real estate to do that, not to mention that they seem to enjoy bashing their Kurds.

Comment

Unfortunately for the Kurds, I think Trump is right in withdrawing from the area. Too many Russians, let them bog down in the place. Turkey will soon remember why they have been at war with the Russians for centuries.

Comment

Originally posted by OttoHarkaman View Post
                          Unfortunately for the Kurds, I think Trump is right in withdrawing from the area. Too many Russians, let them bog down in the place. Turkey will soon remember why they have been at war with the Russians for centuries.
                          One can withdraw without giving the green light to Turkey to attack.
                          My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

The only real solution to that is to permanently base troops there to deter Turkey how long do you expect your country to stay? Are the Kurds that important for a lifetime commitment?

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

Well he might have been more diplomatic if he didn't have a constant internal distention as a distraction. I admire the history of the Kurds but I want my President to act in my self interest not theirs. Go to the UN.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X