Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chinese Riot Police: Are they better than the one in the US?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chinese Riot Police: Are they better than the one in the US?

    Watch the video in which a police officer is attacked by numerous protesters carrying hammers and other weapons and notice how his partners managed to disperse the crowd and save him without starting a massacre



    I doubt if a similar scene in the US would have ended up in such way
    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

  • #2
    I agree, I'm impressed with how HK LEO's have been behaving. But I have a feeling authorities are ready to escalate force to put an end to the protest. The use of colonial era emergency powers to implement a anti-mask law is very telling along with the use of paint cannons so authorities can identify them later. So far, 2 have been shot and both are alive to stand trial.
    "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

    Comment


    • #3
      I think the tally is closer to 11 dead, depending on your source. Along with around 23 maimed.

      As for US police vs Chinese police.....how many ANTIFA have been killed that weren't actively using bombs and firearms? Also keep in mind that there won't be any investigation into any of the police actions in HK, they're operating with the full support and confidence of their government in their activities.

      And I'd be interested in how this comparison of yours looks when the ~division of PLA sitting just off the map rolls in to put an end to the protests with the full support and confidence of the CCP.......
      Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Persephone View Post
        The use of colonial era emergency powers to implement a anti-mask law is very telling along with the use of paint cannons so authorities can identify them later.
        I would have thought that a logical counter-move would simply to get as much of the entire population as possible to wear face-masks 24/7.
        ScenShare Guidelines:

        1) Enjoy creating it
        2) Enjoy playing it
        3) Enjoy sharing it
        4) Enjoy helping others create them

        The PlayersDB - The Harpoon Community's #1 Choice.

        FAQ http://www.harplonkhq.com/Harpoon/Fr...dQuestions.htm

        Comment


        • #5
          Here is a video of a teenager getting shot in the chest:

          Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

          Prayers.

          BoRG

          http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

          Comment


          • #6
            The Chinese riot police do not have the restrictions placed on them that US law enforcement agencies do.
            We are not now that strength which in old days
            Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
            Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
            To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
              I think the tally is closer to 11 dead, depending on your source. Along with around 23 maimed.

              As for US police vs Chinese police.....how many ANTIFA have been killed that weren't actively using bombs and firearms? Also keep in mind that there won't be any investigation into any of the police actions in HK, they're operating with the full support and confidence of their government in their activities.

              And I'd be interested in how this comparison of yours looks when the ~division of PLA sitting just off the map rolls in to put an end to the protests with the full support and confidence of the CCP.......
              How many ANTIFA have staged attacks against police officers like the one you see in the video?
              My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Massena View Post
                The Chinese riot police do not have the restrictions placed on them that US law enforcement agencies do.
                The mere fact that the legal system in the US is independent from the state ( at least in comparison to China) imposes many more restrictions on the US state. But I am not comparing the whole Chinese government structure to that in the US. I am comparing the discipline and professionalism of police officers in ending violence in the least violent way. And it is sad to see in a police state like China (ok in HK) a type of conduct which can be set as an example for the police force in the US.
                My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

                Comment


                • #9
                  All in all you got good and bad cops everywhere. There are honest Policemen and Policewomen in every country. I feel though that the US police forces are very friendly and hardworking in general. Can not comment on China as I have yet to visit China or deal with any Chinese police but considering everything especially WW2 when China was a key ally....there is no doubt there are many great Police officers in China.
                  Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
                  Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

                  George S Patton

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Well, for your viewing entertainment. This Antifa crackpot (being generous) deserved everything he got. By the way, he was hit by a pepper ball from what is essentially a police issue paintball gun that fires pepper balls. I suspect he got hit where he did due to range not because the shot was deliberate. But, if it was deliberate, kudos to the cop that shot him.

                    The HK police don't appear to have that weapon at their disposal...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I think the HK police did a fine job, You have an officer being beaten with steel rods, hammers and being stabbed, what did you want the other officers to do, hand out doughnuts?
                      Frankly, I think the police in the US have shown remarkable restraint, more than protestors show toward them.
                      Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                      Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                        I think the HK police did a fine job, You have an officer being beaten with steel rods, hammers and being stabbed, what did you want the other officers to do, hand out doughnuts?
                        Frankly, I think the police in the US have shown remarkable restraint, more than protestors show toward them.
                        The video mentions also that this was the first time the police fired a live round at the demonstrators. This is after 4 months of riots.
                        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                          I agree, I'm impressed with how HK LEO's have been behaving. But I have a feeling authorities are ready to escalate force to put an end to the protest. The use of colonial era emergency powers to implement a anti-mask law is very telling along with the use of paint cannons so authorities can identify them later. So far, 2 have been shot and both are alive to stand trial.
                          The head of the Chinese government has already stated very succinctly which no escalation is necessary or planned:


                          "The workers will soon have to go back to work to eat and pay their rent, and the students will eventually go away as well."

                          Hong Kong is China's hard currency cash cow, and they are not going to endanger than.
                          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by pamak View Post

                            The video mentions also that this was the first time the police fired a live round at the demonstrators. This is after 4 months of riots.
                            That's right, no matter how valid the cause behind any demonstration maybe, once the demonstrators start attacking police officers the officers have no choice but to defend themselves. There is also the damage to property and to bystanders that must be taken inot consideration.
                            The demonstrators in the video were armed with metal rods, hammers, plumbers wrenches, and Molotov Cocktails, and are wearing helmets, and body armor, and carrying shields. That would indicate premeditation and planning of an attack, they are not defending themselves, they are chasing the officer.
                            Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                            Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

                            Comment

                            Latest Topics

                            Collapse

                            Working...
                            X