US clears the way for Turkey to fight the Kurds in Syria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pamak View Post

And you were an active member of the US military at that time (at least during Desert Storm).
    What does that have to do with this lie that you posted:

You did not say these nonsense when Bush (father and son) were teaming up with the Kurds.

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

What does that have to do with this lie that you posted:

Ohh, are you telling me that at that time you were criticizing both father and son about their policies with respect to the Kurds?

I have to say that I made the assumption that you were among those who supported their policies then, but feel free to clarify that my assumption is wrong and that you were among those who thought then that they were terrorist sympathizers.
      My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Ohh, are you telling me that at that time you were criticizing both father and son about their policies with respect to the Kurds?
        No, you are the one claiming that I didn't.

Comment

Some may wonder how Obama's JV team became a Varsity team seemingly overnight, no need to wonder anymore:

The research group detailed 12 cases of weapons that were bought by the United States and ultimately ended up in the terrorist group’s possession.

The United States, under former President Obama, had provided rebel factions fighting the Assad regime with weapons through a covert CIA program that President Trump reportedly ended earlier this year.

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/3...in-isiss-hands

Regarding the CIA program.......Benghazi should ring some bells.

It is amazing how the left is willing to back known terrorist as long as they can make Trump look bad.......

Comment

No, you are the one claiming that I didn't.
            Yes, I do! And your reluctance to tell us what you actually believed at that time (both during Desert Storm and the Iraq invasion) show that you are not interested in discussing this issue.

Instead, you demand some type of irrational proof of a negative. Reasonable people understand that there is no link to prove that somebody did NOT criticize the cooperation with the Kurds then, not to mention that there is not any archive in this forum about such old subjects!

Still, one's conduct and expressed views over the years can lead people to make very reasonable assumptions about what such person believed about the Kurds when the US military was cooperating with them.

Now, Trump's defense demands that you vilify former brothers in arms who fought next to Americans, and you show no hesitation to do so!
            Last edited by pamak; 09 Oct 19, 21:12.
            My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Yes, I do!
              You have no way of knowing what I was thinking in 91 or 03. Your claim that I thought one way or another is a bold faced lie.

Comment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...d44_story.html

Trump downplays U.S. alliance with Syrian Kurds, saying ‘they didn’t help us in the Second World War’

This is why the Russians are Trump's best friends. Their WWII help surpasses that of all other nations combined

Comment

You have no way of knowing what I was thinking in 91 or 03. Your claim that I thought one way or another is a bold faced lie.
                  My claim is based on evidence and reasoning which you do not want to discuss. Proof is not required for a claim. This is why it is called a CLAIM!

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/.../english/claim

to say that something is true or is a fact, although you cannot prove it and other people might not believe it:

Comment

Trump downplays U.S. alliance with Syrian Kurds, saying they didn't help us in the Second World War
                    Recommend that you read the whole article before posting your opinion on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nichols View Post

Recommend that you read the whole article before posting your opinion on it.
                      No need to.

No sane person can actually believe anything that Trump says. If tomorrow thinks that it will be helpful for his 2020 election to appease some of his GOP critics, he will not have a problem to come out and say that the Kurds were the most trusted allies during WWII.

The comment was about showing one more example of an idiotic argument used by Trump to explain his policies

Comment

• Originally posted by pamak View Post

My claim is based on evidence and reasoning which you do not want to discuss.
                        This isn't a "claim" it is a bold faced lie on your part:

You did not say these nonsense when Bush (father and son) were teaming up with the Kurds.
                        You are entangling yourself deeper into your web of lies

Comment

No need to.
                          You post an article that you haven't read and you provide your opinion on it?

Comment

This isn't a "claim" it is a bold faced lie on your part:

You are entangling yourself deeper into your web of lies

Sorry it is not!
                            If you want to show that what I say is inaccurate, you need to have a conversation about what you really believed then. Running away from a serious conversation about your beliefs then actually bolsters my claim!

Comment

You post an article that you haven't read and you provide your opinion on it?
                              I read enough to see that the title is accurate regarding what Trump said. Yes, there is no need to read the whole article to say that this was another stupid statement.

Comment

Sorry it is not!
                                If you want to show that what I say is inaccurate, you need to have a conversation about what you really believed then. Running away from a serious conversation about your beliefs then actually bolsters my claim!
                                Yes, it is a bold faced lie. You have no way of knowing what I was thinking in 91 or 03. You are a liar.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X