Chicken Little

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicken Little

Trump is running scared because of Biden who might be his opponent next year. He is attempting to defame Biden and his family and that is reprehensible. He is again seeking help for his campaign from foreign governments which is illegal.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

President Trump called for Ukraine and China to investigate his political rival, Joe Biden, doubling down on his efforts to push foreign countries to undertake probes that could benefit his re-election campaign.

The president’s comments come as his efforts to persuade Ukraine to investigate Mr. Biden in a July phone call have already set off an impeachment inquiry by House Democrats, who are looking at whether the president abused the power of his office for political gain.

Speaking to reporters on the South Lawn of the White House on Thursday, Mr. Trump called for Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to lead the charge for a Biden investigation. “I would say, President Zelensky, if it was me, I would start an investigation into the Bidens,” Mr. Trump said.

We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
    Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
    To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X