Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It Appears That 'The Stable Genius' is Losing It...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Massena View Post

No other Republcan candidate would have gotten themselves in the continuous mess through his own misconduct that Trump has.
    That's bound to happen when we elect an outsider. Trump is not part of the swamp. He doesn't know how to behave like a politician. He acts like a typical New Yorker, and speaks the lingo.

Comment

Originally posted by Johan Banér View Post
      That's what shamelessness will do for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

Notice how the left is quiet about this fact..........
        It's obvious now after the fact, it never dawned on the Democrats that Trump would release the transcript of the call. They spun it any way they wanted, expecting Trump to withhold the transcript of the call. Ha, he showed them! Now, ask yourself...are you going to believe what Schift said or your very own lying eyes?

Comment

Originally posted by Johan Banér View Post
          That's what shamelessness will do for you.
          That is why it is entertaining to see it happen.

Trump will most probably remain in power despite any impeachment, but this is not just about removing Trump.
          It is also about uncovering the cult of his supporters. And while Trump will most probably remain in power the words and arguments of his supporters will definitely remain in the public domain and will hunt them. History is not going to be kind to them.
          Last edited by pamak; 03 Oct 19, 14:28.
          My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by Nikki View Post

That's bound to happen when we elect an outsider. Trump is not part of the swamp. He doesn't know how to behave like a politician. He acts like a typical New Yorker, and speaks the lingo.
            Well he sure as heck not a crystal clear fishing pond. IF any thing he has only added a lot of mud,saw grass and gartors to the swamp he promised to drain.
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post

That is why it is entertaining to see it happen.

Trump will most probably remain in power despite any impeachment, but this is not just about removing Trump.
              It is also about uncovering the cult of his supporters. And while Trump will most probably remain in power the words, and arguments of his supporters will definitely remain in the public domain and will hunt them. History is not going to be kind to them.
              IF he's soooo bad, how on earth can he get reelect?

Comment

Ask the Germans how a despicable demagogue can become so popular. If you convince people that their problems are a result of people of certain demographics, and if you show desire to go after such demographics, many people will follow.
                My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post

I guess when you get a prosecutor fired and the prosecutor of your choice says that there's nothing there, then it's debunked. Man......wish I had that sort of power.
                  I'm pretty sure the corrupt prosecutor that "Biden Fired" admitted recently that there were no Ukranian laws broken by the Bidens.
                  The prosecutor was to be removed when the new president was elected. The corrupt prosecutor worked in the corrupt Ukranian presidency prior to the current president.
                  So it was pretty normal to want to clean shop and rid the country of a prosecutor not doing his job. They wanted the corrupt prosecutor removed for NOT looking into corruption in his country
                  President Donald Trump’s personal lawyer is raising the specter that Joe Biden intervened in Ukrainian politics to help his son’s business.

But if that was Biden’s aim, he was more than a year late, based on a timeline laid out by a former Ukrainian official and in Ukrainian documents.

The official described to Bloomberg details about the country’s political dynamic in the run-up to early 2016 when Biden, then the U.S. vice president, threatened to hold up U.S. funding to Ukraine unless it cracked down on corruption. Biden’s chief demand was the ouster of a top Ukrainian prosecutor who he said had been ineffective. The episode has come under the spotlight in the last week because at one point, that prosecutor had been investigating a natural gas company where Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, sat on the board and received substantial compensation.

There’s little question that the Bidens’ paths in Ukraine held the potential for conflict, and in a tweet last week, Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani said the U.S. should investigate the matter. But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

“There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an interview last week. “It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-s-biden-claim

Comment

So, he starts an economic war against China, and now he asks the enemy to investigate Biden. And at the same time he wants us to believe that tariff negotiations will not be affected by such "favors"?

Sure...

Comment

I like how Trump fights back with the fake news and evil Democrats. He is doing a great job in spite of them. No other Republican candidate would have been able to withstand the onslaught he's endured the last 3 years.
                      lol
                      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                      - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

A very good confidence man will find a way to take advantage of those willing. Trump isn't the problem, it's the people who believe him.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X