Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ukrainian Embassy confirms DNC contractor solicited Trump dirt in 2016

Wonder why the left isn't talking about this:

The boomerang from the Democratic Party’s failed attempt to connect Donald Trump to Russia’s 2016 election meddling is picking up speed, and its flight path crosses right through Moscow’s pesky neighbor, Ukraine. That is where there is growing evidence a foreign power was asked, and in some cases tried, to help Hillary Clinton.
    In its most detailed account yet, the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington says a Democratic National Committee (DNC) insider during the 2016 election solicited dirt on Donald Trump’s campaign chairman and even tried to enlist the country's president to help.

In written answers to questions, Ambassador Valeriy Chaly's office says DNC contractor Alexandra Chalupa sought information from the Ukrainian government on Paul Manafort’s dealings inside the country in hopes of forcing the issue before Congress.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...rt-ukraine-ot/
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

7089b58fb1a647916d9fe0d68cbd04db.jpg
    Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

A contractor seeking dirt?

It happens all the time

And seeking dirt about Manafort who is linked to a country like Russia that had already cyber-attacked the DNC? .Natural

A president seeking dirt by using his presidential power to create deals with foreign leaders?

Sorry, it is an impeachable offence

The rest is smoke and mirrors.

Comment

It's perfectly fine for democrats to dig dirt, create dirt out of thin air and if that doesn't work, plant evidence as they did with the Steele Dossier
        Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
        Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Originally posted by pamak View Post
          And seeking dirt about Manafort who is linked to a country like Russia that had already cyber-attacked the DNC? .Natural
          They were seeking dirt about Trump.

So with the warped sense of "natural" That pretty much means that Trump never should have been investigated by the dems......because he wasn't president and in your word......it is "natural"

"I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

They were seeking dirt about Trump.

So with the warped sense of "natural" That pretty much means that Trump never should have been investigated by the dems......because he wasn't president and in your word......it is "natural"

What exactly did they promise to get that dirt?

They could not promise anything.

By contrast a president can use enormous leverage to get dirt.

This is why corrupt abuse of power is penalized while the mere fact of seeking dirt is not.

And add to the above that if this is true it came AFTER the DNC fell victim of Russian hackers.

Comment

The DNC didn't fall victim to anyone, the DNC's corrupt nomination process was exposed. The only victims were Bernie supporters.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                The DNC didn't fall victim to anyone, the DNC's corrupt nomination process was exposed. The only victims were Bernie supporters.
                The DNC is not linked to Sanders (as you freely admit) or to any other current Democrat nominee. So, it is pointless to try to link Trump's opposition to whatever corruption existed within the DNC. You act like Hillary is still running!

Comment

What exactly did they promise to get that dirt?
                  Wow, just wow.....

Are you saying the benchmark is a promise?

So if something isn't promised......it's okay?

Going by your thinking; the DNC, Clinton. & Trump did nothing wrong because nothing was promised.

This begs the question; If nothing did by all parties was wrong.....why go after Trump when he is just as innocent as the DNC & Clinton?

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

Wow, just wow.....

Are you saying the benchmark is a promise?

So if something isn't promised......it's okay?

Going by your thinking; the DNC, Clinton. & Trump did nothing wrong because nothing was promised.

This begs the question; If nothing did by all parties was wrong.....why go after Trump when he is just as innocent as the DNC & Clinton?
                    I am not the only one who says that!

You are saying that too. This is why your side's first reaction to recent developments was about the supposedly lack of an explicit "quid pro quo" (which is nonsense because there can be quid pro quo without verbalizing with specific words.

If you want a benchmark based on ethical conduct (and not just strictly legal) , we can talk about that too. You see, I am not like those who were arguing that "collusion is legal"

From an ethical point of view I see no problem for any organization that has become a victim of Russian hackers since at least 2015 develop an interest for a person like Manafort who had close ties to the Russians and was hired by the Trump Campaign.

This is completely different with Biden's situation. Biden did not choose to bring his son in his political campaign. Trump chose to bring Manafort in his. Biden did not go after Trump. In fact, we learned about the FBI investigation of the Trump Campaign AFTER THE ELECTIONS! Up until then, the FBI had revealed that it was only interested in the Russian meddling. And recall that Biden was a member of the Obama administration which could certainly influence the FBI

Comment

More partisan politics and this time from the Mooney paper. Well done.
                      We are not now that strength which in old days
                      Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                      Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                      To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

I am not the only one who says that!
                        Of course you aren't the only one saying that, just about everyone that can't control their TDS is saying it.

Interesting how the Ukrainian Court also ruled that the 'black ledger' was given to help a political opponent.

Comment

Smells conspiracy-ish. Anyone a John Solomon fan? haha

https://www.thedailybeast.com/biden-...nd-rudy-allies

Comment

'I would like you to do us a favour though'.....

But but democrats.......

Comment

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/03/polit...-me/index.html
                              Former Vice President Joe Biden addressed President Donald Trump directly Wednesday, saying, "you're not going to destroy me and not going to destroy my family," in his strongest remarks on the Ukraine controversy to date.
                              "I'm not going anywhere," Biden, who is running to take on Trump in the 2020 election, said before a crowd of voters in Reno, Nevada.

Hours earlier, Trump's fury was evident as he railed against Democrats and the media over the impeachment inquiry launched by House Democrats to investigate claims laid out in a whistleblower complaint that Trump attempted to enlist the help of Ukrainian's president to investigate Biden and his son Hunter Biden.

The
                              unproven accusation
                              Trump continued to espouse as recently as Wednesday in the Oval Office is that Joe Biden was improperly trying to help Hunter, who served on the board of a Ukrainian natural gas company, when then-Vice President Joe Biden pressured the Ukrainian government to fire the country's prosecutor general. There is no evidence of wrongdoing by either Joe or Hunter Biden.
                              We are not now that strength which in old days
                              Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                              Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                              To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X