Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name the Crime that supposely committed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name the Crime that supposely committed?

Name the Crime that Trump supposedly committed?
    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
    One needs to be a lawyer to find the title of the exact statute that has been violated. But it is obvious that the crime is related to corrupt abuse of power.

It can also be linked to other crimes including violation of campaign finance laws.
    If you think about it, Mueller was investigating such laws related to the Trump Tower meeting.Now we have a case of Trump "Tower meeting" on steroids....
    My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

The crime was not being the establishment candidate.
      The past three years of false stories about Russian connections, the Mueller Investigation, and now the attempted impeachment are a warning to any future non-establishment candidate of what lay in store if they have the temerity to try to get elected. It has also been a form of social prophylaxis in instructing the electorate in the futility and hazards of voting for a candidate clearly not supported by the establishment.
      I don't even like Trump, and if I had been serious about trying to exercise my lax right to vote in American elections, would have voted for Jill Stein. However, if, in some bizarre situation, it was she who would have been elected President, this same scenario of false stories and disinformation, special counsel investigations, and ultimately impeachment would have been played out.
      Next time vote for a Bush or a Clinton or some similar establishment bagman if you wish to avoid the theater of political dysfunction.

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
        The crime was not being the establishment candidate.
        The past three years of false stories about Russian connections, the Mueller Investigation, and now the attempted impeachment are a warning to any future non-establishment candidate of what lay in store if they have the temerity to try to get elected. It has also been a form of social prophylaxis in instructing the electorate in the futility and hazards of voting for a candidate clearly not supported by the establishment.
        I don't even like Trump, and if I had been serious about trying to exercise my lax right to vote in American elections, would have voted for Jill Stein. However, if, in some bizarre situation, it was she who would have been elected President, this same scenario of false stories and disinformation, special counsel investigations, and ultimately impeachment would have been played out.
        Next time vote for a Bush or a Clinton or some similar establishment bagman if you wish to avoid the theater of political dysfunction.
        If the anti-establishment president acts like Trump, then his version of anti-establishment is worse than the conventional establishment. The IG who found this complaint worth of investigation is not part of the establishment. Mueller who did not come to a legal decision regarding Trump's obstruction of justice was not part of the establishment.

In any case, the excuse that Trump's choice was forced does not fly in this case because the republicans can still nominate somebody to challenge Trump if they do not like him. Of course, we see how the GOP in many states actually tries to show its slavish support to Trump by cancelling primaries

https://time.com/5690646/south-carol...s-gop-primary/

Former Republican South Carolina Congressman Sues State for Cancelling GOP Primary

And I do not hear any anger or complaints of GOP voters calling their representatives in the states that do such things to make sure that more options will be available for GOP presidential candidates for the 2020 elections. And needless to say, that I am not surprised by such passivity.
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Easy...not a Democrat.
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Has anyone else noticed something?

We went for 2 years of "Trump is Russia's/Putin's Puppet"

Now

We are going on about Trump being in bed with Ukranians.

Ukraine......if there's a country on this earth that would like to assert that it's "Not Russia", it's Ukraine. Ok, maybe Chechnya, but Ukraine is right up there with it.
            Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
              Has anyone else noticed something?

We went for 2 years of "Trump is Russia's/Putin's Puppet"

Now

We are going on about Trump being in bed with Ukranians.

Ukraine......if there's a country on this earth that would like to assert that it's "Not Russia", it's Ukraine. Ok, maybe Chechnya, but Ukraine is right up there with it.
              We don't know if the Ukranians are in bed with Trump. Did they agree to it? All we know for a FACT is that Trump tried to get them to do HIM a favour in exchange for the release of the Javelin missiles.

Comment

Originally posted by Canuckster View Post

We don't know if the Ukranians are in bed with Trump. Did they agree to it? All we know for a FACT is that Trump tried to get them to do HIM a favour in exchange for the release of the Javelin missiles.
                And if Trump gave Javelin missiles to Ukraine, then wouldn't it stand to reason that Trump's alleged master in the Kremilin would be very displeased with his marionette in the White House?
                I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by slick_miester View Post

And if Trump gave Javelin missiles to Ukraine, then wouldn't it stand to reason that Trump's alleged master in the Kremilin would be very displeased with his marionette in the White House?
                  Was it Trump or congress that initially approved the sale of those missiles?

Comment

We don't know if the Ukranians are in bed with Trump.
                    Good point but we do know that Clinton was:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hillary...ne-11569881729

"I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post

Good point but we do know that Clinton was:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hillary...ne-11569881729
                      Yep a full inquiry needs to take place.

They need to provide a full disclosure by forcing the Clintons to provide all financial records and tax returns as requested by the committee investigating.

Comment

Winning the election fair and square. Nothing other than that.
                        The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Was it Trump or congress that initially approved the sale of those missiles?
                          The Obama administration sent non lethal aid, the Trump administration sent lethal aid. It has always been seen as the administration vice congress. If it was only congress, then this whole impeachment push would be pointless.
                          "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

If we, the furriners, can provide dirt on Trump's political adversaries, he will sell us US services. On the flip side, he can also make support through fx a formal alliance conditional on helping him fight his political fights over in the US.

So if we all line up and enter into that kind of transactional relationship with the US government under the Trump dynasty, maybe our actions can ensure a continuous line of Trumpian republican government in the US more or less forever – or at least until the US public rise up violently in anger? Just possibly... We can always get creative with making crap up about Trumps US adversaries too, you know, to curry favour with The Boss.

That's about the size of what should be perceived as a problem with what Trump is up to.

Comment

I read the transcript. Both missles and investigation were spoken about. However, I never saw any quid pro quo of "If you don't investigate something to my satisfaction, you don't get the missiles". It is entirely possible for adult human beings to have a conversation about more than a single topic. Maybe not lefties, they seem to be one-topic people, but adults.
                              Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X