Always Above the Law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Funny...that's what BoBo and Michelle are saying as they spend their many millions.
    ODS. This thread isn't about Obama or any President for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by C6.Jake View Post

ODS. This thread isn't about Obama or any President for that matter.
      I was relating it to "It's good to be king" for obvious reasons. Howver, you are correct.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

There is a valid reason why presidents have immunity, and there is a legal process to follow if they actual break the laws. Ask Nixon.

Of curse, you avoided mentioning any of Obama's rimes against the Constitution which he swore an oath to uphold and defend, or his dirty dealings with foreign nations like Iran, or anything at all about the Clinton's against whom there is a mountain of evidence, so... if you won't prosecute your won, you can't prosecute anyone else, either. The precedents have been set by the Democrats, who steadfastly refuse to even deal with crimes within their own ranks.

"As ye sow, so shall ye reap."
        I do not see any "valid" immunity of any president who breaks the law. The legal process from what we heard is that the DOJ cannot charge a sitting president. So, the only process that is left as a defense of the republic from a crook in the WH is the political process. Good luck with that...
        My most dangerous mission: I landed in the middle of an enemy tank battalion and I immediately, started spraying bullets killing everybody around me having fun up until my computer froze...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
          Robi P.
          by casanova
          The Austrian soldier Toni P. of the Radetzky barack in Horn Nether Austria was forced by his commander to make an march with his comrades in 3th August...
          Today, 02:27
        • casanova
          Beirut
          by casanova
          Gigantic explosion in the city of Beirut. 70 people were killed and 2750 men were heavy hurted. The explosion was like atomic bomb. The cause of that...
          Today, 00:47
        • casanova
          Nuclear battleheads.
          by casanova
          A secret UNO report declares, that North Korea owns already nuclear battleheads for tactical rockets....
          Yesterday, 23:58
        Working...
        X