Fox Brain consequences on families

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox Brain consequences on families

Lot's of stories online about how some families have witnessed loved ones completely changing their life narratives. Starting to get angrier, more hateful and paranoid. I'm hearing that Fox Brain is a real phenomena. Anyone have experience? I've seen it in my own family.

I have witnessed it in liberals who start howling and foaming at the mouth whenever Fox News is mentioned
    We hunt the hunters

Comment

That's a whole lot of very old YouTube links .... is there a lot of that here?

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
        I have witnessed it in liberals who start howling and foaming at the mouth whenever Fox News is mentioned
        When much of anything is mentioned, actually...
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

And how do we know that this isn't a case of the Leftists / Progressives becoming angry and negative that someone would dare have opposing ideas to their own. Seems to me that's a lot more likely here.
          That is, the arguments start because the now FOX / Conservative talk viewer / listener says something contrary to the Left's / Progressive's POV and that starts the argument, with the Progressive getting angry that someone would dare challenge their beliefs.

In the Thom Hartmann video-- and he's usually one of the more reasonable Progressive Leftists on talk radio, if you can find Progressive talk radio since it doesn't sell well (ask Al Franken)-- At roughly 3 minutes he starts in on a harangue about how closed minded Conservatives are, when everything he's saying can easily, and equally, be applied to Progressives and the Left.

But, he also shows us why the Left fails in arguments so often. He cherry picks one example and applies it to the entirety of the opposition using a whole raft of logical fallacies.
          Last edited by T. A. Gardner; 22 Sep 19, 11:32.

Comment

I've seen Fox Brain. I've also seen this:

Snowflake.jpg
            "It is a fine fox chase, my boys"

"It is well that war is so terrible-we would grow too fond of it"

Comment

Fox Brain is a symptom of RW media. Altering your emotions on purpose. All for republican elitist gain!

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
                Lot's of stories online about how some families have witnessed loved ones completely changing their life narratives. Starting to get angrier, more hateful and paranoid. I'm hearing that Fox Brain is a real phenomena. Anyone have experience? I've seen it in my own family.

It's a syndrome closely related to Trump Derangement Syndrome, MSNBC Madness and Lame Stream Media Insanity. You can see it anywhere if you look for it.

Generally speaking, people are tired of the constant avalanche of fear, paranoia, racism, celebrity worship, hysteria, false crises, lies and BS that they endure daily at the mercy of media flaks, talking suits, phony analysts and self-proclaimed know-it-all's.

I fully expect a mass shooting or a bombing to take place inside a network studio in the near future, live and in the faces of millions of viewers. Frankly, I'm surprised that it hasn't already happened.

Of course, foreign terrorists will never do such a thing because the American mass media is their devoted friend and can be counted upon to always sympathize with and publicize whatever cockeyed cause the killers come up with, just as they usually do with domestic terrorists and shooters.

The American media has never met a killer they didn't love.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                  And how do we know that this isn't a case of the Leftists / Progressives becoming angry and negative that someone would dare have opposing ideas to their own. Seems to me that's a lot more likely here.
                  That is, the arguments start because the now FOX / Conservative talk viewer / listener says something contrary to the Left's / Progressive's POV and that starts the argument, with the Progressive getting angry that someone would dare challenge their beliefs.
                  One could say exactly the same thing, but just switch CNN and Fox, Left/Right, Liberal/Conservative... Which is why partisanship is a complete and utter waste of time and energy.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                    Yep. Especially here on this forum.

Comment

...apples to apples...
                      ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                      IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post
                        ...apples to apples...
                        And BS to BS...

Comment

Originally posted by Schmart View Post

One could say exactly the same thing, but just switch CNN and Fox, Left/Right, Liberal/Conservative... Which is why partisanship is a complete and utter waste of time and energy.
                          CNN doesn't use propaganda and emotional trickery.

Comment

If we can be honest with ourselves, "Fox" Brain is actually "Mainstream Media Brain", a from of general psychosis affecting large portions of the population by misinformation overload, often manifested by frustration, anger and an overwhelming urge to take a baseball bat to the whole thing and start over.

Comment

Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post

CNN doesn't use propaganda and emotional trickery.
                              They don't report any real news anymore, either.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X