Schumer v O'Rorke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schumer v O'Rorke

O'Rorke is an idiot. And his 'proposal' is reminiscent of Germany in the 1930s. My AR-15 is staying right where it is-with me and my family.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
    Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) on Wednesday told reporters that he doesn't "know of any other Democrat who agrees" with Democratic presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke's proposal to confiscate automatic weapons.

"I don't know of any other Democrat who agrees with Beto O'Rourke, but it's no excuse not to go forward," Schumer told reporters on a conference call Wednesday, according to the Times Union of Albany, N.Y.

The minority leader's comments come as a number of Democrats have come out in opposition to O'Rourke's proposed mandatory buyback program for assault-style weapons.

I’m not voting for Beto

That said Massena we got to watch out for topics like these because some on the far right are trying to distort things.

Why do some on the right say that those that want to take our guns away are just like the third Reich. Massena this Is once again a case of Some on the right distorting things. The Third Reich was one of the most militarized countries in all of world history so many of their people had rifles through the armies. I recall seeing some photos from the Christmas times in Germany during Ww2 and the children would have toy guns or some of them perhaps would have BB guns. So I think the gun, war and weapon culture of The Reich was clearly widespread. Its wrong when some on the right compare people like Beto to the Third Reich. That defies all logic of the world because if anything Beto is more comparable to a hippie not even a communist but a hippie.

The third Reich is associated with the far right. Had the Reich been liberal they would have had folks on the far left even who were saying things like we need to totally get rid of any and all borders , we need to become Communists, We need to allow Jews and we need to allow interfaith marriage for everybody we need to allow gay rights for everybody then yes the reich would have been on the far left or on the left
    Long live the Lionheart! Please watch this video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=jRDwlR4zbEM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3DBaY0RsxU
    Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory.

George S Patton

Comment

Ole Chucky playing word games again. The AR-15 isn't an "automatic weapon" So yeah no democrat agrees with something that Beto didn't say.

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
        O'Rorke is an idiot. And his 'proposal' is reminiscent of Germany in the 1930s. My AR-15 is staying right where it is-with me and my family.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
        Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) on Wednesday told reporters that he doesn't "know of any other Democrat who agrees" with Democratic presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke's proposal to confiscate automatic weapons.

"I don't know of any other Democrat who agrees with Beto O'Rourke, but it's no excuse not to go forward," Schumer told reporters on a conference call Wednesday, according to the Times Union of Albany, N.Y.

The minority leader's comments come as a number of Democrats have come out in opposition to O'Rourke's proposed mandatory buyback program for assault-style weapons.
        From the rhetoric that many democratic candidates have been using lately it seems that Beto went ju-u-u-ust a bit further than many of them were willing to go. Not that that they haven't thought the same thing, they're just glad that someone else said it out loud, in front of cameras to see how it floated.
        ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
        IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by Jose50 View Post

From the rhetoric that many democratic candidates have been using lately it seems that Beto went ju-u-u-ust a bit further than many of them were willing to go. Not that that they haven't thought the same thing, they're just glad that someone else said it out loud, in front of cameras to see how it floated.
          Exactly, couldn't have said it better, Chucky is no friend of gunowners, if it were up to him ALONE he would ban every gun down to BB guns and Slingshots.
          Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X