Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Navy confirms UFO videos are the real deal

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • US Navy confirms UFO videos are the real deal

    https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...gs-orig-jm.cnn
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

  • #2
    Just the USAF playing games with the USN ... with aircraft incorperating technology from crashed alien spacecraft.
    "I am Groot"
    - Groot

    Comment


    • #3
      Nice and blurry, like always.
      I literally know people who could have done better on their PCs at home.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Marmat View Post
        Just the USAF playing games with the USN ... with aircraft incorperating technology from crashed alien spacecraft.
        That's not what old Air Force hand Barry Goldwater said . . . .
        I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

        Comment


        • #5
          I sincerely hope the voices in these are fake because it makes the pilot who viewed the IR an idiot or is incapable of using the equipment properly.
          Last edited by Achtung Baby; 21 Sep 19, 00:40.
          "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
          Ernest Hemingway.

          In english "silence" means yelling louder than everyone else.

          Comment


          • #6


            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

              But in this case, the pilot using IR doesn't appear to have any experience in using it.
              "In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason."
              Ernest Hemingway.

              In english "silence" means yelling louder than everyone else.

              Comment


              • #8
                The whole thing is curious, and smacks of a deliberate distraction, but from what?
                Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  The whole thing is curious, and smacks of a deliberate distraction, but from what?
                  Distraction or a key part of their globalization strategy?

                  “Perhaps we need some outside universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world.”

                  - Reagan

                  I have to disagree with Reagan on that though. If the aliens are against conservatives, I'd side with them.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by C6.Jake View Post

                    Distraction or a key part of their globalization strategy?

                    “Perhaps we need some outside universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world.”

                    - Reagan

                    I have to disagree with Reagan on that though. If the aliens are against conservatives, I'd side with them.
                    The (ET)Aliens are Conservative ...
                    TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

                      The (ET)Aliens are Conservative ...
                      If they're as advanced and intelligent as we make them out to be, it's highly unlikely they would be conservative.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by C6.Jake View Post

                        If they're as advanced and intelligent as we make them out to be, it's highly unlikely they would be conservative.
                        They certainly wouldn't be socialist/communists

                        What do you think they are o-wise-one?
                        TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by G David Bock View Post

                          They certainly wouldn't be socialist/communists

                          What do you think they are o-wise-one?
                          Just because someone isn't a conservative doesn't mean they're socialists or communists. Case in point, conservatives consistently display a binary and simplistic view of the world. Not just referring to this post alone. So, no highly intelligent life form would share their mentality. It wouldn't be possible as the two are contradictory. One cannot have a binary mind while being highly intelligent.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by C6.Jake View Post

                            Just because someone isn't a conservative doesn't mean they're socialists or communists. Case in point, conservatives consistently display a binary and simplistic view of the world. Not just referring to this post alone. So, no highly intelligent life form would share their mentality. It wouldn't be possible as the two are contradictory. One cannot have a binary mind while being highly intelligent.
                            Looks like I needed to use this in post #10 ...

                            TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Soviet or any other snowflake aliens won’t make it anywhere near here they’ll fail when their collective economies collapse like they have done on Earth before they can get any where near to us.
                              The most successful explorers have been backed by people and countries that are interested in making more money then they need and gaining power there’s no hope for the cosmonauts in Alpha Centuri only right wingers will rule the universe.
                              Last edited by Snowshoveler; 25 Sep 19, 14:38.

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X