Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Camerota vs Lewandowski

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post

    I have read it, very simple to follow. You're holding the position that there are no obstruction of justice examples in the Mueller Report Volume 2.
    No, that isn't the position that I am holding. My discussion is about the CNN talking head lying in the video.

    How do you claim to have read the thread and get the basic facts wrong?

    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Nichols View Post

      No, that isn't the position that I am holding. My discussion is about the CNN talking head lying in the video.

      How do you claim to have read the thread and get the basic facts wrong?
      She said there were 10 instances the FBI laid out in the Muller report of obstruction. That's incorrect?

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
        She said there were 10 instances the FBI laid out in the Muller report of obstruction. That's incorrect?
        Wrong, that is not what she said. Again, read the thread, look at the OP video....

        I'll make it easy for you, go to 1:10 on the video and you will hear what she said.
        "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

        Comment


        • #19
          Why don't you quote from the video?
          Last edited by Massena; 19 Sep 19, 21:32.
          We are not now that strength which in old days
          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
          Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
          To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
            She said there were 10 instances the FBI laid out in the Muller report of obstruction. That's incorrect?
            Yes. The Mueller report only laid out possible areas of obstruction with the suggestion that these might be investigated more. There was no concrete statement that obstruction had occurred.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Massena View Post
              Why don't you quote from the video?
              Why? I gave the location on the video where she clearly lied.
              "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

              Comment


              • #22


                The classic Bugs Bunny/Yosemite Sam conundrum: 'Oh, yes you will; Oh no I won't.'
                We are not now that strength which in old days
                Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Massena View Post


                  The classic Bugs Bunny/Yosemite Sam conundrum: 'Oh, yes you will; Oh no I won't.'
                  Yeah that pretty much sums you up. She lied, I provided the location on the video in addition I posted what she said earlier in this thread.....and you can't handle it......go back to watching cartoons.
                  Last edited by Nichols; 20 Sep 19, 09:36.
                  "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Nichols View Post

                    Wrong, that is not what she said. Again, read the thread, look at the OP video....

                    I'll make it easy for you, go to 1:10 on the video and you will hear what she said.
                    "There were 10 examples of obstruction of justice."
                    That's accurate.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by inevtiab1e View Post
                      "There were 10 examples of obstruction of justice."
                      That's accurate.
                      What did her slide say?

                      Her statement wasn't accurate, if it was Trump would have been impeached when the Mueller report was released.
                      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post


                        No. "possible" is not the standard for anything in the legal world.
                        Literally, anything is "possible".
                        The standard is "probable".

                        It is possible that I threw eggs at your house, but there is nothing to suggest it is "probable".

                        As for your murder reference, we do not arrest people because it is "possible" that they ordered a murder. After all, it is "possible" you ordered mine.
                        There has to be sufficient evidence to form a reasonable belief of the commission of the crime in question. (i.e. some evidence)

                        The government has no right to investigate us just because they feel like it.
                        um yes we do arrest people for possible murder. How many fake hitman stings have we seen in realife a number Trump ordered a crime. It was not carry it out. What is the difference.

                        also possible is govtese for probable.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Nichols View Post

                          Her statement wasn't accurate, if it was Trump would have been impeached when the Mueller report was released.
                          That is an inaccurate assumption. Do you know where the information to which she referred is located in the Mueller Report, Volume II?

                          Camerota is correct.

                          We are not now that strength which in old days
                          Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                          Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                          To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by craven View Post

                            um yes we do arrest people for possible murder. How many fake hitman stings have we seen in realife a number Trump ordered a crime. It was not carry it out. What is the difference.

                            also possible is govtese for probable.

                            You are just digging your hole deeper.
                            In your scenario the hitman isn't arrested for "possible" murder. (There is no such charge)

                            He is arrested for an entirely different crime.

                            Please give me an example of a hitman being arrested for "possible murder".

                            Since we are discusseing the law, "governmentese" wouldn't apply. The term would be "legalese" except in the legal world, possible does not equal probable. They are different concepts.
                            "Probable" requires actual facts. "Possible" does not.
                            Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

                            Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Nichols View Post

                              What did her slide say?

                              Her statement wasn't accurate, if it was Trump would have been impeached when the Mueller report was released.
                              So you're saying she isn't accurate but the slide is? You're confirming my point that you dismissed everything because of the word 'possible.'

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X